Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Gemsnob

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

My bad. I've been catching up on all the threads and the way she acted is fresh in my mind. I should ignore. I'm frustrated, worried, disgusted and tired. Thanks for having my back though!๐Ÿ’“โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’“โค๏ธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’•โฃ๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒด๐Ÿต
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
My bad. I've been catching up on all the threads and the way she acted is fresh in my mind. I should ignore. I'm frustrated, worried, disgusted and tired. Thanks for having my back though!๐Ÿ’“โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’“โค๏ธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’•โฃ๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒด๐Ÿต
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜€
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob
Iโ€™m glad you came back and posted! I wasnโ€™t referring to you in my post, which is why I sed someone canโ€™t just suddenly blow in and disrupt our tribe. ( not you.. someone who just comes in to disrupt) I figured youโ€™d get my drift. You know weโ€™re behind you. Now take a deep breath and trust Gods plan for you. Everything will work out. AND you have the prayers of all of us with you
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
I wasnโ€™t referring to you either Dear Gemsnob๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

To...others....๐Ÿคจ
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Thank you all. I'm not upset or offended. Not by anyone. I must learn to ignore. ๐Ÿ’ž
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
God-fearing ole hens. You are all hypocrites Who posts The most and cackles the most will lay the most eggs which of you will it be who will be the winner
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Please do something about this person attacking people on the forums!! Itโ€™s not the 1St time this has happened and nothing has been done about it. Please do something because she attacks only certain friends on here. Please ๐Ÿฅบ
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago

To...others....๐Ÿคจ
RS

I saw that post on other thread..... โ˜นโ˜นโ˜น
4 x

Ginger

Harlequin wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Now youโ€™re a racist Person. Omg. Sheโ€™s a racist
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Please do something about this person attacking others here on the forums, itโ€™s happened several times and itโ€™s against the rules to attack other forum members. Please do something or I will be talking to Michelle in the morning about this situation thatโ€™s going on in the forums. Thank you for your assistance, Ginger
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
RS wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago

To...others....๐Ÿคจ
RS

I saw that post on other thread..... โ˜นโ˜นโ˜น
Yeah, ๐Ÿคจ

That one is going to โ€œdogโ€ me. Okay....we shall see.
4 x

Ginger

@Gemsnob you or no one on here should be mistreated in any way ๐Ÿฅบ That harlequin only wants to cause problems & attacking, this isnโ€™t acceptable for anyone to have to deal with. I hope the mods do something about it, glad to see you @Gemsnob and sorry about your husband being quarantined, I pray everything will be okay. Big hugs to you and your family, Ginger โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
4 x