Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post Reply
User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 845
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Moderator_Preston » 8 months ago

Ginger wrote:
8 months ago
Harlequin wrote:
8 months ago
Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Please do something about this person attacking others here on the forums, it’s happened several times and it’s against the rules to attack other forum members. Please do something or I will be talking to Michelle in the morning about this situation that’s going on in the forums. Thank you for your assistance, Ginger
I have taken appropriate action regarding this. Thank you for letting me know that this was going on.
9 x

honey
Posts: 1203
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by honey » 8 months ago

Thank you Preston! :)
--------Happy 1st Day of Spring
5 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 845
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Moderator_Preston » 8 months ago

honey wrote:
8 months ago
Thank you Preston! :)
--------Happy 1st Day of Spring
Happy first day of Spring as well! Thank you!
5 x

User avatar
Ginger
Posts: 876
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Ginger » 8 months ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
8 months ago
Ginger wrote:
8 months ago
Harlequin wrote:
8 months ago
Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Please do something about this person attacking others here on the forums, it’s happened several times and it’s against the rules to attack other forum members. Please do something or I will be talking to Michelle in the morning about this situation that’s going on in the forums. Thank you for your assistance, Ginger
I have taken appropriate action regarding this. Thank you for letting me know that this was going on.
Thank you Preston, I appreciate your time taking care of this. I wish you all a wonderful day, Ginger 🦋
4 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 716
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Angelflutter » 8 months ago

Thank you, Preston....
4 x

Catticus
Posts: 1447
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Catticus » 8 months ago

Just got a little caught up on things.

Yowza!

Well HERE...We don't feed the Trolls
We ignore their silly "goals"
Especially when they play different "roles"

Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
They're such A Bore! A Bore! A Bore!

🌺💜💕🌺🌸🦋😘🦋🌸🌺💕💜🌺
6 x

Catticus
Posts: 1447
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Catticus » 8 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
8 months ago
Hello again. Here's what's up: hubby is on two weeks quarantine. 😦 He went to a clinic because he thinks he has a sinus infection and bronchitis. The NP said because of his symptoms, he has to stay home for two weeks. She said she doesn't think it's the Corona virus but since it mimics other things, she has to make him stay home. Since he wasn't exposed to anyone for sure, they won't do the test. I find that alarming. Many people don't have the money to miss two weeks of work. This is ridiculous. This is why I said I wouldn't go to the doctor unless I was dying. There's someone in KY being gaurded by the cops because of this very thing. He wouldn't voluntarily stay home so he will get arrested if he leaves. I think we all need to be more concerned with the fear mongering and Big Brother getting too big. I've yet to see the media interview anyone with the virus or anyone whose loved one died from it. This is about the election year, making the stock market crash and scared people look to the government to fix things. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
@Gemsnob

I agree with everything you are saying!!!!!!
3 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 8 months ago

Ginger wrote:
8 months ago
Harlequin wrote:
8 months ago
Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Please do something about this person attacking others here on the forums, it’s happened several times and it’s against the rules to attack other forum members. Please do something or I will be talking to Michelle in the morning about this situation that’s going on in the forums. Thank you for your assistance, Ginger
Hey there, checking back in with you. Also reviewing the situation.
1 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3577
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Gypsy » 8 months ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
8 months ago
Ginger wrote:
8 months ago
Harlequin wrote:
8 months ago
Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
Please do something about this person attacking others here on the forums, it’s happened several times and it’s against the rules to attack other forum members. Please do something or I will be talking to Michelle in the morning about this situation that’s going on in the forums. Thank you for your assistance, Ginger
Hey there, checking back in with you. Also reviewing the situation.
Thank you Danielle ❣ it's not the first time
2 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1434
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 8 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
8 months ago
Hello again. Here's what's up: hubby is on two weeks quarantine. 😦 He went to a clinic because he thinks he has a sinus infection and bronchitis. The NP said because of his symptoms, he has to stay home for two weeks. She said she doesn't think it's the Corona virus but since it mimics other things, she has to make him stay home. Since he wasn't exposed to anyone for sure, they won't do the test. I find that alarming. Many people don't have the money to miss two weeks of work. This is ridiculous. This is why I said I wouldn't go to the doctor unless I was dying. There's someone in KY being gaurded by the cops because of this very thing. He wouldn't voluntarily stay home so he will get arrested if he leaves. I think we all need to be more concerned with the fear mongering and Big Brother getting too big. I've yet to see the media interview anyone with the virus or anyone whose loved one died from it. This is about the election year, making the stock market crash and scared people look to the government to fix things. Bad idea. Very bad idea.
I "think" I just found this post. As of me writing this.... I have not read the thread completely and the nurse is here. So quickly, my sister is a teacher in Texas. She is two years out from retirement. Her health insurance is mediocre so a fellow teacher asked her to work for a grocery store chain called Albertsons. They have excellent health insurance and she started part time and really enjoys it. Because of the virus, they asked her to work more and her school district closed so she is working full-time at Albertsons right now. She was given a "permission slip" by the State stating she can travel to Albertsons as she is an essential employee. If she doesn't have this permission slip, the State of Texas will fine her $600. Anyone else?
2 x

Post Reply