Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Angelflutter

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
Forgive me.... but I have looked over this thread 4 times. I don't see anything racist. And while I'm at it.... What the he!! Was the post about the cackling hens supposed to mean. It's was STILL a free world last I knew. There aren't any rules about having or sharing opinions. I don't understand why you have a need to lash out. It's very childish. You can share your opinion... but there is no need to be rude. I might not agree with some things I see posted...but everyone is allowed to voice their opinions. The only difference between them and you is that we don't lash out, call others names and hurt people's feelings. These are trying times. Almost everyone on here has family they are taking care of or have health issues of their own. This virus is very worrisome to us. If you are going to continue to lash out and be rude, maybe you should consider NOT POSTING. Otherwise The Tribe will do what we can do to to get you booted off of the forum. Good Day !!!
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
God-fearing ole hens. You are all hypocrites Who posts The most and cackles the most will lay the most eggs which of you will it be who will be the winner
What is this now⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

You are not even making any sense. None whatsoever! Why are you angry?
8 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

To the tribe: please remember our agreement to ignore anyone who tries to instigate trouble or cause hurt feelings. WE WILL NOT LET ANYONE WHO TEXTS RUDELY DISRUPT OUR KIND, LOVING & POLITE CONVERSATIONS!!! We choose to ignore unkind hateful posts that try to disrupt our loving forum relationships. If you blow into our forum conversations like a hurricane with rude upsetful comments and try to raise the tensions between us, it will NOT break the bond we have
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
To the tribe: please remember our agreement to ignore anyone who tries to instigate trouble or cause hurt feelings. WE WILL NOT LET ANYONE WHO TEXTS RUDELY DISRUPT OUR KIND, LOVING & POLITE CONVERSATIONS!!! We choose to ignore unkind hateful posts that try to disrupt our loving forum relationships. If you blow into our forum conversations like a hurricane with rude upsetful comments and try to raise the tensions between us, it will NOT break the bond we have
💞💞 Yes 💞💞
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Blossom

Thanks for the tip on the shop towels. I love them and they are sturdier than regular paper towels. You can pour boiling water and soap over them, rinse, dry out and they are good as new. I have even put in the washing machine on gentle before. That was years ago. I can't walk as far as the hardware store but I am getting a ride to the auto parts store to get yet another tail light bulb for my neighbor so I can install it for her. She is in her eighties and disabled so she NEEDS her car. I should have used my head for something other than a hat, and replaced this bulb when I did the other one. They get the same amount of use and since the other one burned out ... :idea:

Everyone:

Isn't it nice that our own Danielle checked in on us. She is da Bomb!

Please ignore the Joker as she seems to be off her meds today. If we do not rise to the bait the joke's on her.
10 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Well said. Thank you .
8 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I know...you're right :roll:

It's difficult to stand by & not defend the wrongly accused. I want @Gemsnob to know we have her back💞
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

I want to know why someone would rather be called bat guano than ape scat. I that is a step up? LMAO
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

I want to know why someone would rather be called bat guano than ape scat. I that is a step up? LMAO
I wanna know why ALL the trolls tend to come out at the same time? Coincidence? I think not.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

😂 I'm not calling her 🦍💩or 🦇💩. I'm saying she's gone 🦍💩 or 🦇💩 crazy. You're right though. Why is one better than another?
8 x