Blossom

Re: Awright-Cans take its no mo! OSOTT, Catticus, Shop4joy bat signal

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Now you’re a racist Person. Omg. She’s a racist
Have you lost your mind? How can I be racist? Good God. Stop already. I would have said "bat"💩, but there is no bat option. Just stop.
Harlequin...please! Her emoji was an ape. We're all stressed. Let's not attack each other!
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Glad to see you guys checking in during this difficult time.
Hi Danielle❣️❣️

Glad to see you checking in too! My head is spinning right now with all that is going on.
Be well, be safe🥰
Yes ma'am it is crazy to say the least! But I'm here safe and sound!
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
From here on out, every time a person coughs or sneezes in public, they can be quarantined. :roll:
it sounds like a bad movie doesnt it 😳

I'm glad I dont have to be out and about and can stay home away from the craziness. I worry about my son and DIL tthough.... shes already lost her job and sons job is in medical field so he is exposed daily. -Gypsy
5 x

Blossom

@Gemsnob
Please don't leave! She lashed out at you for no legit reason!!💞
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Supposedly once Congress passes the bill people would get $600-$1000 when they file their taxes. There is a income cap with those making over X amount of money who will not be eligible

Update Washington State: 11 more souls have lost their lives here today. This brings the death toll to 65 and positive tested to 1,012 in WA State if you go by CDC calculations. Our State Dept of Health says more, but I have not gotten their figures for today confirmed.

The good news is fresh produce was much more plentiful and there was actually meat available at the store. Still no bread, TP, paper towels, bleach, canned soup, or beans. The only things I will need soon are bread and paper towels, and I can make some bread. Only 3 rolls of paper towels left, but I have quite a few paper napkins and dish towels so I am alright.

Shelter in place if possible and stay safe dear ones.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
From here on out, every time a person coughs or sneezes in public, they can be quarantined. :roll:

I'm glad I dont have to be out and about and can stay home away from the craziness. I worry about my son and DIL tthough.... shes already lost her job and sons job is in medical field so he is exposed daily. -Gypsy
Hope your son is able to provide for them while she is out of work & that he stays healthy 🙏🙏
4 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Supposedly once Congress passes the bill people would get $600-$1000 when they file their taxes. There is a income cap with those making over X amount of money who will not be eligible

Update Washington State: 11 more souls have lost their lives here today. This brings the death toll to 65 and positive tested to 1,012 in WA State if you go by CDC calculations. Our State Dept of Health says more, but I have not gotten their figures for today confirmed.

The good news is fresh produce was much more plentiful and there was actually meat available at the store. Still no bread, TP, paper towels, bleach, canned soup, or beans. The only things I will need soon are bread and paper towels, and I can make some bread. Only 3 rolls of paper towels left, but I have quiet a few paper napkins and dish towels so I am alright.

Shelter in place if possible and stay safe dear ones.
@JewelryQueen

I look forward to your update that proclaims health in your beloved Washington.

If needed look at your local hardware store for shop towels (they are similar to paper towels).💞
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Hope your son is able to provide for them while she is out of work & that he stays healthy 🙏🙏
Thank you Blossom 💜 the assisted living (nursing home) that he works at has been able to keep everyone healthy. But I can hear the stress in his voice he really loves his "ladies" - Gypsy
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

🦇bat.
0 x

Blossom

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
God-fearing ole hens. You are all hypocrites Who posts The most and cackles the most will lay the most eggs which of you will it be who will be the winner
Why are you so angry? You & your son remain on our prayer list so I just don't understand.
4 x