☕☕Wednesday Coffee ☕☕

RS

Re: ☕☕Wednesday Coffee ☕☕

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning Tribe💓‼️💓

I slept in this cold and rainy morning. It’s just before 8:30 am and it’s 41 degrees. Cold for us. High of 50 today.

Not going ANYWHERE today or for the foreseeable future, until I need milk or fresh produce. That seems to be in good supply for now anyway.

I’m so sorry about your headache @Gypsy. It seems like the headaches we wake up are the most difficult to get rid of. I am NOT talking about hubby🤪🤪🤪

Nice to see you OSOTT, you must have “felt” the bat signal. You and mom take care 💞💞💞

@Vicky Starbucks K cups is right! We are stocked with 4 cases from Costco. Even though I only drink two cups a day, I would go batty without my morning cups. Only rarely will I have an afternoon cup. Usually just because it’s warm and comforting.

Hey @Hot4TENER ....GREAT to see you posting here! And TYSM 💞💞💞💞

I guess it’s time for me to multi task. Turning on the news for a bit while I read/post here. I will paint some. OHHHHH.....

Due to circumstances beyond ALL OF OUR control, HC will delay in opening. Didn’t think it would be a good time for a grand opening. People not really focused on buying decor for the house. So stayed tuned, when things settle down.

Have a wonderful, safe, healthy and happy day.

The sun is still shining 🌈🌞🌈
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Well this worries me somewhat......

Symptoms do include sore throat does go on to say

DO NOT TAKE IBUPROFEN.

which is what I did this morning for my headache
Hmmmmm
I had the same symptoms a couple days ago. I’m learning to recognize allergy symptoms more quickly now. Never had allergy problems til a few years ago. Anyhow I took Allegra ( generic) and was much better after a few hours. Yesterday I was good, but probably should have taken one for maintenance bcuz it’s starting again today. Also, I just read something that said some state or agency was saying not to take ibuprofen if you think you might be getting Coronavirus, but there was no reasonable grounds for that. Only one article and I can’t remember the source, but investigate it further. There maybe no cause for worry. It’s probably allergies anyhow. I think pollen is high here
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

DO NOT TAKE IBUPROFEN.

Hmmmmm
I had the same symptoms a couple days ago. I’m learning to recognize allergy symptoms more quickly now. Never had allergy problems til a few years ago. Anyhow I took Allegra ( generic) and was much better after a few hours. Yesterday I was good, but probably should have taken one for maintenance bcuz it’s starting again today. Also, I just read something that said some state or agency was saying not to take ibuprofen if you think you might be getting Coronavirus, but there was no reasonable grounds for that. Only one article and I can’t remember the source, but investigate it further. There maybe no cause for worry. It’s probably allergies anyhow. I think pollen is high here
When we moved up here years ago I started having allergies. They flare up each Spring. I take an allergy med at bedtime and that has lessened my symptoms throughout the day.
A sore throat from allergies feels totally different than an allergy from sickness. I get an pollen update for my area everyday.
You can sign up at Pollen.com
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

DO NOT TAKE IBUPROFEN.

Hmmmmm
Do not take Ibuprofen? Wonder why not? It reduces fever. Hmmmm indeed

I am fortunate not to have allergies. I'm guessing no fever w/allergies? But still, a headache warrants Ibuprofen 💞
Last edited by Blossom 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

DO NOT TAKE IBUPROFEN.

Hmmmmm
@Hot4T@Hot4TENER
I've got horrible allergies and pollen is high here right now and I only looked online because I dont usually get sore throat. But I'm not worried.....now if I get fever or other symptoms, then I'll get more concerned I'm sipping my hot tea and gargling with warm salt water (😬 yuck) I really cant take OTC meds too many side effects. I'm sure I'm fine 😊-Gypsy

But this blue box following me is gonna die 😡
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

DO NOT TAKE IBUPROFEN.

Hmmmmm
article simply said since it was basically anti inflammatory medicine it exasperated the virus. But that was just one article. Who knows for sure
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

DO NOT TAKE IBUPROFEN.

Hmmmmm
article simply said since it was basically anti inflammatory medicine it exasperated the virus. But that was just one article. Who knows for sure
Wow..who'd thought.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

We have a bright and shiny day here with the sun out and a balmy 28 degrees. Roommate is UP (yay) and talking (kinda yay) and seems in a much better mood (wahoo!) I think the corned beef and cabbage helped and we had a geezer crony of his show up for coffee this morning. Don't anyone tell on me, but I called him and invited him over. He was the only one whose phone number I had. Mike also got a call to fix a furnace and is talking about working on his fleet of mowers and actually may mow a lawn today. See, prayers do work! What a turn around!

Don't forget folks, that this is allergy and pollen season. ONE of the symptoms that differentiates this from the virus is a temperature. No temperature, no Corona virus. Another way to tell the difference is if your symptoms get worse when you go out of doors for a period of time and lessen after you have been indoors for an couple of hours, then it is more likely allergies. Some people have such severe allergies that this does not apply however. We still need to hunker down and and be cautious.

SO HAPPY OSOTT checked in. Her trials continue but she seems able to deal with them at this point and is, as always, in our prayers.
4 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

We have a bright and shiny day here with the sun out and a balmy 28 degrees. Roommate is UP (yay) and talking (kinda yay) and seems in a much better mood (wahoo!) I think the corned beef and cabbage helped and we had a geezer crony of his show up for coffee this morning. Don't anyone tell on me, but I called him and invited him over. He was the only one whose phone number I had. Mike also got a call to fix a furnace and is talking about working on his fleet of mowers and actually may mow a lawn today. See, prayers do work! What a turn around!

Don't forget folks, that this is allergy and pollen season. ONE of the symptoms that differentiates this from the virus is a temperature. No temperature, no Corona virus. Another way to tell the difference is if your symptoms get worse when you go out of doors for a period of time and lessen after you have been indoors for an couple of hours, then it is more likely allergies. Some people have such severe allergies that this does not apply however. We still need to hunker down and and be cautious.

SO HAPPY OSOTT checked in. Her trials continue but she seems able to deal with them at this point and is, as always, in our prayers.
So glad roomie is better. Bad moods can be contagious so...Yay!💞

JQ,
Has your neighbor's coat shipped yet?
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Blossom

Yes indeed the mood has lifted for sure here at home.

And NO the coat for my friend has NOT shipped shipped yet ( just posted under I Won!) and I am not a happy camper.
3 x