SLC should consider...

RS

SLC should consider...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lowering their prices during this event. And yes I mean the clearance event and this world event.

Right now folks are scared and not as likely to spend their money because the entire country/world is in chaos.

I have been watching👀, paying attention. And as always the lower priced items sell more and sell faster. It seems it would be a benefit to everyone (SLC and the customer) to consider lowering prices across the board right now.

People will buy more if the prices are slashed. Many folks are home and isolating, looking for an outlet...a distraction. But it must be for a price that they do not have to “think about”. I know SLC must still make a profit, but consider volume instead at this time.

Every single business in this country may suffer or already are. The more SLC sells at this time, the better.

I am a shopper yes, but I also always have my “marketing/merchandising hat” on and especially right now.
6 x

Kat

Re: SLC should consider...

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I agree ☺️
2 x

CJM

Re: SLC should consider...

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Most department stores are closed. Tjx Kohls Marshall’s is closed. Target, Walmart, grocery store are still open but you can’t get a few things you need ( guess) Joanns fabric, Hobby Lobby still open; at least here in Virginia. So online is just about it! This reminds me of when I was a kid in the 60’s!
1 x