I have a question

CJM

I have a question

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I saw for example a diamond ring on the 3pm show for $169.00. Final price. Is everything shown on every show final clearance and therefore not returnable? Because if you go to the webpage for an item and the price is in black, that should mean that is the regular price If it is a clearance item/price shouldn’t the price be in red? Otherwise you have no way of knowing until you get the invoice!
1 x

RS

Re: I have a question

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I saw for example a diamond ring on the 3pm show for $169.00. Final price. Is everything shown on every show final clearance and therefore not returnable? Because if you go to the webpage for an item and the price is in black, that should mean that is the regular price If it is a clearance item/price shouldn’t the price be in red? Otherwise you have no way of knowing until you get the invoice!
Everything shown ON AIR during this event is not returnable.

If in red on the site that likely is not either.

Regular stock is returnable.

If any items purchased (clearance or not) are defective they are returnable.
2 x

CJM

RS. Then shouldn’t the item be labeled clearance on the webpage?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
RS. Then shouldn’t the item be labeled clearance on the webpage?
It should absolutely. They just cannot assume that people know because the price is RED that that means clearance.

They are never clear, but I think that is by design.
3 x

CJM

LC assumes you are watching the presentations and should know what was presented and on clearance. I can’t stand these hosts long enough to watch. Can’t stand their loud mouths, their stupid behavior, and not showing the items for sale. I can’t take it anymore!!!!!! Please moderators talk to these hosts; listen to your customers!!!
3 x