My first purchase...

CJM

My first purchase...

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

On the J channel. 1 ctw diamond ring in 10 k white gold for $299. If it’s as good as it looked on tv, it’s bye bye LC. LC diamonds don’t sparkle like this one sparkles on tv. And the host didn’t use trick lighting either. I’ll know in a few days! I’m done keeping less than acceptable merchandise.
3 x

RS

Re: My first purchase...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I understand.

I ordered my first piece (Color change Alexandrite ring) from J last week. Received it and one stone was full of flaws. Ordered a second one, no color change.

I called their CS and they were like “oh well” attitude.

Both are going back and I will delete my account.

I really hope your ring is outstanding!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I had to send back 3 different color change Alexandrite in the last year to Shoplc. The on air sample had a color change, but the ones that they shipped dont. I tried all kind of lights.
I bought a color change flouride from Jtv and that changes color just from going in and out of the car. Beautiful stone.
Shoplc needs to hire quality control people to weed out the duds. It might cost them in the beginning, but in the long run, people wont change channels because they were duped with inferior merchandise.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I had to send back 3 different color change Alexandrite in the last year to Shoplc. The on air sample had a color change, but the ones that they shipped dont. I tried all kind of lights.
I bought a color change flouride from Jtv and that changes color just from going in and out of the car. Beautiful stone.
Shoplc needs to hire quality control people to weed out the duds. It might cost them in the beginning, but in the long run, people wont change channels because they were duped with inferior merchandise.
The color change Alexandrite I am returning are to the J channel. It’s too bad because the ring is otherwise gorgeous. The style is completely different from any they ever have at SLC.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@RS Was the ring a mined or lab created? I bought a lab created from the J in 14K and it is beautiful with good color change, was curious if it was mined or not.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@CJM I bought the same ring as you tonight, it had 10 reviews and 9 out of the ten loved the ring and said the diamonds were very nice quality.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@RS Was the ring a mined or lab created? I bought a lab created from the J in 14K and it is beautiful with good color change, was curious if it was mined or not.
Lab created. I just love the style of the ring. I did not like their CS.
2 x