FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

Post Reply
Catticus
Posts: 1483
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in

Post by Catticus » 1 year ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
1 year ago
@Catticus

What a bright, bright spot in the day when you checked in and with fabulous news to boot!!

I'm gonna hold you to that handwritten note. If you ever just NEED to talk to someone, my home phone number is on the packing slip that you should have tomorrow. You might want to put your # in your note, so I don't think your'e trying to sell me encyclopedias or something to where I don't answer the phone. Not required of course, just a suggestion.

Auntie
@JewelryQueen

Okie Dokie! 💞💕🥰💕💞
0 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 2203
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 year ago

@Catticus

PUUHLEESE let me know when you get it if it arrived undamaged. And if your mom likes it of course. Speaking of whom, how's your lotion supply holding up?
1 x

Butterfly
Posts: 45
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in

Post by Butterfly » 1 year ago

Hello. I hope every One is well.
I apologize for not checking in sooner. I am not used to people being concerned about me.
If this shows up on another site , I apologize.
I was tying and it disappeared. I must have hit the wrong button.
I do not remember if I mentioned but I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder. I have been very depressed since December. I would not be be very uplifting to those of you on this site.
I will snap out of it. I always do. I am treatment resistant. Medication and ECT does not help.
You have been in my prayers . I really hope that you or none of your family has been affect by the virus.
We are experiencing panic buying. Certain things are impossible to find.
I need wipes because I have to Cath myself and cannot find any. I still have some , but I hope this does not last much longer for everyone's sake. I already have had a UTI. It was the first time I did not have to go to the Dr and give a specimen.
They prescribed the antibiotic. They are only seeing patients in the office when necessary.
UTI's are common when you Cath no matter how careful you are. They knew when I called them I knew what I talking about without the test.
I told them I was going to have a t shirt made the that read I have UTI.They would not have to ask why me the reason why I came in.
Amazon does not even have wipes . At least last night.
My husband went to the grocery store. I asked him if they had wipes for the shopping cart handles. They told him they people kept stealing them. So he could not clean the handle.
We have Plenty of candy in Burlington. Also , cake mix. Unless you are there when it comes in you are out of luck. They are allowing an hour for seniors only. 6 &7 am.
Jerry was there at 6 and the store was almost empty.
I know when this is over there are going to be a lot of people signing up for weight lost programs and more houses will be rolled Halloween than ever before.
Someone stole a trailer
of toliet tissue the other night. I bet that is the first time that has happened.
I see Shop LC is having a sale. I wonder if the effects of the virus has affected their sales any.
Craig is on now. I like him. It may be me , but he doesn't seem himself.
Sure it is me.
Hard to imagine people buying Tanzanite , when they cannot find toliet tissue.
Please stay well. I wish all of you the best.
3 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3971
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Butterfly wrote:
1 year ago
Hello. I hope every One is well.
I apologize for not checking in sooner. I am not used to people being concerned about me.
If this shows up on another site , I apologize.
I was tying and it disappeared. I must have hit the wrong button.
I do not remember if I mentioned but I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder. I have been very depressed since December. I would not be be very uplifting to those of you on this site.
I will snap out of it. I always do. I am treatment resistant. Medication and ECT does not help.
You have been in my prayers . I really hope that you or none of your family has been affect by the virus.
We are experiencing panic buying. Certain things are impossible to find.
I need wipes because I have to Cath myself and cannot find any. I still have some , but I hope this does not last much longer for everyone's sake. I already have had a UTI. It was the first time I did not have to go to the Dr and give a specimen.
They prescribed the antibiotic. They are only seeing patients in the office when necessary.
UTI's are common when you Cath no matter how careful you are. They knew when I called them I knew what I talking about without the test.
I told them I was going to have a t shirt made the that read I have UTI.They would not have to ask why me the reason why I came in.
Amazon does not even have wipes . At least last night.
My husband went to the grocery store. I asked him if they had wipes for the shopping cart handles. They told him they people kept stealing them. So he could not clean the handle.
We have Plenty of candy in Burlington. Also , cake mix. Unless you are there when it comes in you are out of luck. They are allowing an hour for seniors only. 6 &7 am.
Jerry was there at 6 and the store was almost empty.
I know when this is over there are going to be a lot of people signing up for weight lost programs and more houses will be rolled Halloween than ever before.
Someone stole a trailer
of toliet tissue the other night. I bet that is the first time that has happened.
I see Shop LC is having a sale. I wonder if the effects of the virus has affected their sales any.
Craig is on now. I like him. It may be me , but he doesn't seem himself.
Sure it is me.
Hard to imagine people buying Tanzanite , when they cannot find toliet tissue.
Please stay well. I wish all of you the best.
@Butterfly

We absolutely all care about you ❣ and I had a bit of a depression meltdown myself this morning🤯🤯🤯so never think we dont want your posts . @RS actually posted a recipe on making bacterial wipes it may be something you can use. Please take care 💜💜💜💜-Gypsy
3 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2036
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in

Post by Blossom » 1 year ago

Butterfly wrote:
1 year ago
Hello. I hope every One is well.
I apologize for not checking in sooner. I am not used to people being concerned about me.
If this shows up on another site , I apologize.
I was tying and it disappeared. I must have hit the wrong button.
I do not remember if I mentioned but I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder. I have been very depressed since December. I would not be be very uplifting to those of you on this site.
I will snap out of it. I always do. I am treatment resistant. Medication and ECT does not help.
You have been in my prayers . I really hope that you or none of your family has been affect by the virus.
We are experiencing panic buying. Certain things are impossible to find.
I need wipes because I have to Cath myself and cannot find any. I still have some , but I hope this does not last much longer for everyone's sake. I already have had a UTI. It was the first time I did not have to go to the Dr and give a specimen.
They prescribed the antibiotic. They are only seeing patients in the office when necessary.
UTI's are common when you Cath no matter how careful you are. They knew when I called them I knew what I talking about without the test.
I told them I was going to have a t shirt made the that read I have UTI.They would not have to ask why me the reason why I came in.
Amazon does not even have wipes . At least last night.
My husband went to the grocery store. I asked him if they had wipes for the shopping cart handles. They told him they people kept stealing them. So he could not clean the handle.
We have Plenty of candy in Burlington. Also , cake mix. Unless you are there when it comes in you are out of luck. They are allowing an hour for seniors only. 6 &7 am.
Jerry was there at 6 and the store was almost empty.
I know when this is over there are going to be a lot of people signing up for weight lost programs and more houses will be rolled Halloween than ever before.
Someone stole a trailer
of toliet tissue the other night. I bet that is the first time that has happened.
I see Shop LC is having a sale. I wonder if the effects of the virus has affected their sales any.
Craig is on now. I like him. It may be me , but he doesn't seem himself.
Sure it is me.
Hard to imagine people buying Tanzanite , when they cannot find toliet tissue.
Please stay well. I wish all of you the best.
@Butterfly

I think most if us have periods of depression. Like Gypsy said, we all care about each other & that includes you! Sometimes when we feel depressed it really does help to talk about it & that's what's so great about The Tribe!

I'm sorry you have to deal w/caths & UTIs as a result. Glad you didn't have to go into clinic for antibiotics.

Supplies are limited here as well. No bread, tp, sanitizing anything, very little produce or dairy. Yep, they got candy.

I generally like Craig but two different times this morning, he pulled someone on set next to him almost in the same breath he was talking about social distancing... :shock:

Prayers for you & Jerry as you fight to avoid virus with all of us🙏
Last edited by Blossom 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

honey
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

Post by honey » 1 year ago

Hellloooo Dear Butterfly,
Please do come 'round more often. :)
If it pleases you not to write often,
just check in once in a while cuz
we are always thinking of you.

You have some challenges, not unlike
some of us and if we can lift yer spirits
a bit, we don't judge. You can vent,
or even ask our expert opinions of
life in general.

I checked on YouTube and there are
demonstrations on how to make wipes.
check it out.

I hope that you and Jerry stay well in
your region. I love updates, items at
SLC, hosts, weather, shopping experiences
during this trying time and any issues that
you think might need prayer.

I am from Western PA and we have had
a mild Winter and seem to have swung
right into Spring!! YAY!! I have green
onions already started, they are peeking.
And tomorrow I plan on starting some
heirloom tomatoes for the little garden
coming up in May. Do you garden a bit?

Love and prayers, honey
(((hugs)))
4 x

HowRevelationary
Posts: 47
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

Post by HowRevelationary » 1 year ago

Blast from the past (is 4 months ago considered “past?”)

First of all, I must state to you all that I am so, so, so, sooooooo sorry. I don’t come to the community forum nearly enough. Believe it or not, I hardly ever look at my notifications. So, shame on me for completely missing this thread.

Y’all are so strong! Steel magnolias! (That includes men, too). I may not participate/respond much, but DO enjoy reading about you guys’ activities, interests, family issues, health struggles, passion for animal rescue, etc. To see how you deal with the everyday challenges you face is brilliantly edifying and inspirational!!!

Thank you “Magnolias” for your concern. The last time I got personal on here was in February when my 83 year old mom passed from a stroke. Since then, both my sister and I see her passing as somewhat of a blessing; she lived in a continuing care facility (independently in her own apartment) and had compromised lung function due to autoimmune disease and subsequent pneumonia. The thought of her struggling to breathe through a possible bout of COVID makes us shudder.

My “handle,” HowRevelationary, is a response & reaction to current events both in this country and abroad. 25 years ago when I was part of a Bible study on the book of Revelation, I told my fellow group members “There’s no way the events as described in this prophecy could ever happen in our lifetime.” Well, now I’m not so sure...

Hope everyone continues to do well. Promise I’ll continue to read up on your life (affirming) missives & check in more often.

Thanks again! Take care, everyone...
3 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3971
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Oh WOW !!!! This thread did being back lots of thoughts!!!

Most of us are still here, just not posting as much as we used to. But we are reading posts and shopping 💞😊💞

Still wonder and worry about each of you !! We've chatted and been friendly. We've Happy Danced and Butt Wiggled enough together to get clear across Texas ! 💃💃

But there is one that we never did hear back from, Shop4Joy 🥺 I still think of her and pray she is well.

Everyone.....be well and stay safe 💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
4 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1434
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 year ago

Gypsy wrote:
1 year ago
Oh WOW !!!! This thread did being back lots of thoughts!!!

Most of us are still here, just not posting as much as we used to. But we are reading posts and shopping 💞😊💞

Still wonder and worry about each of you !! We've chatted and been friendly. We've Happy Danced and Butt Wiggled enough together to get clear across Texas ! 💃💃

But there is one that we never did hear back from, Shop4Joy 🥺 I still think of her and pray she is well.

Everyone.....be well and stay safe 💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

[/quot

If we heard from Shop4Joy, I would drop to my knees and give thanks. <3
3 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3971
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: FRIENDS please ..... check in(UPDATE)

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
1 year ago
Gypsy wrote:
1 year ago
Oh WOW !!!! This thread did being back lots of thoughts!!!

Most of us are still here, just not posting as much as we used to. But we are reading posts and shopping 💞😊💞

Still wonder and worry about each of you !! We've chatted and been friendly. We've Happy Danced and Butt Wiggled enough together to get clear across Texas ! 💃💃

But there is one that we never did hear back from, Shop4Joy 🥺 I still think of her and pray she is well.

Everyone.....be well and stay safe 💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

[/quot

If we heard from Shop4Joy, I would drop to my knees and give thanks. <3
I would join you OSOTT. !!!!!
3 x

Post Reply