Friday-coffees on ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday-coffees on ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING SPRING
🌸 🏵 🌺 🌼 🌷 💮 🌺 🌸 🏵 🌺 🌷 🌸 🏵 💮 🌻

Its Friday and the first day of Spring is here 🤗 It seemed as if this week would never end so much happening in our world.

💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏
I pray that everyone had a restful and safe evening. I was so grateful that some of our friends posted to let us know they were okay and I hope that the rest have a chance to do the same. I pray that OSOTT & her mom are okay that she and her mom are comfortable and resting. And I pray that this virus is taken down soon.
💞💞Special prayers for Jordan, her family and the special family of the heart donor. Pray that everything goes well with her surgery.💞 💞
💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

But what we always should remember is
" You may have a fresh start any moment you choose"

So the coffees on ☕ and my mug is full so I'm ready to face the day. Its gonna be nice and warm here again today but still no rain in sight. Kitties are fed and happy so all is good 🤗 I have nothing planned for today just a little housework, haven't got kitties trained to make the bed or clean thier litterbox so I guess I better get after it. I do need to feed Skeeter and see if Sam & Sissy ( the cat not JQ's sister) shows up today and hopefully Skeeter doesnt bring anymore girlfriends home.🥰 I haven't done any shopping during this clearance sale. Have you ???

What are you doing today -any special plans
Remember Spring is nature's way of saying.....
LETS PARTY & LETS DANCE

-Gypsy 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Friday-coffees on ☕☕☕

Was watching my local news this morning, just like most of country bars, restaurants, gyms are closed. No visitors to hospitals or nursing homes. Winter Texans have mostly headed home those that are still here are apparently sheltering in place. No more than 10 people allowed to gather together and to socially distance themselves. Police say violations of that mandate is cause for fines and/or up to 6 months in jail. And they stated it will be enforced. But the bridge crossings aren open and people are traveling across for........TOILET PAPER ! yes Mexico has TP. 😳So far I dont need to go out. Need to do some laundry but will be going "old.school" and wash what I can by hand today. I am hopeful that when payday gets here on first of month and I can get groceries that there are items on the shelves. -Gypsy
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good Morning Gypsy, I am glad to waken and know
yer coffee is on and your day has begun and kitties
are cared for. I hope you feel well and chipper this
morning. You told us that the complex you live at
has reached out and offered assistance, though your
family is not nearby, you, take up their offer if you
need something. K?

It's a good thing to be a reader and get involved in
books that take us away from everything going on
around right now. "Keeps ya outta jail!!!!" :lol:

I still must be out and about today, heeding warnings,
and using lot's of sanitizer! ha I did get suet cakes for
my feathered friends!! TWO minutes after loading, I
had takers!!! ha I got two more cakes on hand cuz I stop
putting it out during late spring and summer and resume
in the fall.

Cups of coffee are calling me, I must answer and then get
ready to head out the door soon. Just hovering around the
forum for a bit longer.

Love and prayers, honey
many cyber hugs ((((hugs))))
2 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning Gypsy, I am glad to waken and know
yer coffee is on and your day has begun and kitties
are cared for. I hope you feel well and chipper this
morning. You told us that the complex you live at
has reached out and offered assistance, though your
family is not nearby, you, take up their offer if you
need something. K?

It's a good thing to be a reader and get involved in
books that take us away from everything going on
around right now. "Keeps ya outta jail!!!!" :lol:

I still must be out and about today, heeding warnings,
and using lot's of sanitizer! ha I did get suet cakes for
my feathered friends!! TWO minutes after loading, I
had takers!!! ha I got two more cakes on hand cuz I stop
putting it out during late spring and summer and resume
in the fall.

Cups of coffee are calling me, I must answer and then get
ready to head out the door soon. Just hovering around the
forum for a bit longer.

Love and prayers, honey
many cyber hugs ((((hugs))))
Good Morning Honey 🥰

I miss having my bird feeders ....I used to have so many that came to my yard and the wild parrots were a neighborhood attraction in my yard. I'm okay with supplies right now just didnt have extra $ to do any stocking up but yes, if I truly need something I'll ask. My son calls every evening to see if I need anything not sure what he can do from Oklahoma ,he's a sweetheart .I'm just really glad he calls .🥰Be careful when you go out. 💜💜 & (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Morning All

Thought I would take a break from my prayer vigil for Jordan. I am cheating a bit today with a towel under these old knees, and getting up and down is a bit of a chore. I think God will understand.

We have two bird feeders and I love having them placed so I can see our feathered friends out two windows at the same time. We have one called Fat *, well, just because he is. He is half again as big as the others and quite comical. They don't sell suet anywhere around here that I have been able to find. I do put vitamins and dust their seed with wheat germ in the winter. Thank goodness we don't have harsh winters as a rule. We have two hummingbird feeders as well and ours don't migrate so I'm busy thawing out there feeders for about three months of the year.

Today is going to be a lovely Spring day if I have anything to say about it!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Goid morning @Gypsy @honey
Things here are depressing. My cousin and her husband are very sick with the virus. they are close to 70 years, so with his cardiac issues, he is too weak to get out of bed. I think I have the virus, but I survived alot worse, im used to feeling really weak, so I’m just treating it as a cold. Just staying home.
Im more worried about my kids who dont get the day off. They are working long hours to take care of patients. They feel horrible keeping family away from the infected patients. One of my kids brought his own ipad so the families can talk and see the patient's. He is really sweating in his BODY ARMOUR, but no choice.
Praying Jordans new Heart is a success 🙏🏻
❤️
3 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Goid morning @Gypsy @honey
Things here are depressing. My cousin and her husband are very sick with the virus. they are close to 70 years, so with his cardiac issues, he is too weak to get out of bed. I think I have the virus, but I survived alot worse, im used to feeling really weak, so I’m just treating it as a cold. Just staying home.
Im more worried about my kids who dont get the day off. They are working long hours to take care of patients. They feel horrible keeping family away from the infected patients. One of my kids brought his own ipad so the families can talk and see the patient's. He is really sweating in his BODY ARMOUR, but no choice.
Praying Jordans new Heart is a success 🙏🏻
❤️
Vicky

Can you get tested ???? Did you get exposed from family ??? PLEASE get tested you have already had such medical issues in your life. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE AND GET TESTED. Dont want anything to happen to you. -GYPSY
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Vicky

Oh please say it isn't so! Have your cousin and her hubby been tested and confirmed? Not that the regular flu is all that gentle on us oldies but goodies either. This is not good news for you either, but stay strong warrior and fight with all your might! God is your strength and your armor. Please remember we all care about you and are pulling for you as hard as we can.
1 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Vicky

Oh please say it isn't so! Have your cousin and her hubby been tested and confirmed? Not that the regular flu is all that gentle on us oldies but goodies either. This is not good news for you either, but stay strong warrior and fight with all your might! God is your strength and your armor. Please remember we all care about you and are pulling for you as hard as we can.
I worry about if she has respiratory issues and needs assistance
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
@honey
@JewelryQueen
And all of out TRIBE,

Oh its so sweet of all to be worried. If you knew how much I survived, you wouldn't be worried at all. I got it in with GOD. He gets so tired of me bothering him, he just says. Ok- OK whatever- just give the NOODGING a break😹🥴

Im worried about all of you and your moms and sisters and Hubbies and daughters friends.

Btw- the pet groomers are closed, so a hour ago I told my chihuahua that I will be the one clipping her nails. I cant find her since🚪🧱🛏🛋

Love to the Tribe ❤️❤️
3 x