BTW...

Blossom

BTW...

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Just wanted to remind anyone that's interested...CNN is showing 'Unseen Enemy' tonight.💞
5 x

Gypsy

Re: BTW...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Thank you for the reminder. It's on at 10 pm CST
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Hi Blossom,
I must admit, up until a few days ago, I was pretty matter of fact about this virus.
I really don’t go out much, my husband does almost all of our shopping.
We have been careful about washing hands etc.
However, just today My County has reported 2 confirmed cases of Corona Virus.
Now I’m feeling the stress come on, I’m ok, it’s just become more real.
I remember you searching for the name of this documentary about a week ago? Normally I love watching these kind of programs...but I think I will skip it tonight..just too real, and don’t want to scare/worry myself anymore than necessary. I watch a lot of Fox News daily, so I think I get plenty of info.
Yep, I’m being a 👶 :roll
Hugs 🤗 to you. ❤️
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Thanks!!!!! 💗☺️ I wanted to watch it. 💗
4 x

Blossom

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Blossom,
I must admit, up until a few days ago, I was pretty matter of fact about this virus.
I really don’t go out much, my husband does almost all of our shopping.
We have been careful about washing hands etc.
However, just today My County has reported 2 confirmed cases of Corona Virus.
Now I’m feeling the stress come on, I’m ok, it’s just become more real.
I remember you searching for the name of this documentary about a week ago? Normally I love watching these kind of programs...but I think I will skip it tonight..just too real, and don’t want to scare/worry myself anymore than necessary. I watch a lot of Fox News daily, so I think I get plenty of info.
Yep, I’m being a 👶 :roll
Hugs 🤗 to you. ❤️
No worries What-a-gem. I think it's gotten 'real' for alot of us & unfortunately not real enough for some (like the ones in people's face space).

I'm sorry it's so close to you now. You & hubby please keep up what you're doing. It's all any of us can do.

Stay safe💞
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I THINK THIS IS ON NOW.

I don't think I will watch as I've already seen it. It was fascinating, at least for me.
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Hey Blossom,
It was so kind of you to respond back to my post..ty ❤️
It’s very interesting how we got the two confirmed cases of the Virus.(of course it was inevitable that sooner or later, we would be infected)
Anyway, a local college here had a concert Early in March.About 200+ people attended. A few days later the “star” of the show tested positive for the Coronavirus. She interacted with several people while she was here, parties and interviews etc. So... I assume we will have many more cases.Oh boy...
So, we will all keep praying..how bout a miracle?
Have a wonderful evening and a peaceful sleep to all of our friends here.
Hope Jordan is comfortable and resting. Please keep her strong. Bless both sets of parents..they are courageous.
3 x

Blossom

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Blossom,
It was so kind of you to respond back to my post..ty ❤️
It’s very interesting how we got the two confirmed cases of the Virus.(of course it was inevitable that sooner or later, we would be infected)
Anyway, a local college here had a concert Early in March.About 200+ people attended. A few days later the “star” of the show tested positive for the Coronavirus. She interacted with several people while she was here, parties and interviews etc. So... I assume we will have many more cases.Oh boy...
So, we will all keep praying..how bout a miracle?
Have a wonderful evening and a peaceful sleep to all of our friends here.
Hope Jordan is comfortable and resting. Please keep her strong. Bless both sets of parents..they are courageous.
There are almost 100 positive in my state. The nearest is, last report, approx 50 miles from me...not far enough!

Concert goers & everyone they have been in contact with since. Please, you & hubby to be as cautious as humanly possible. Hope you & he have been able to stock up on supplies so there won't be a need for either of you to be out & about.

🙏Prayers for all💞
1 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I watched it last night with the hubby. Thanks for posting this. I tried to find it and couldn't. 💗
3 x