hosts own bling

honey

hosts own bling

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Greetings, I love, love, love Shop LC and joy has been delivered here many a year! :)
I like the community forum and will probably remark from time to time. Not a basher,
just sayin'.
Other than a gentleman's wrist watch, I think that it is very tacky when hosts
(Cheryl E/Shawn W) wear their own jewelry.
Why not have one week a couple of times a year when the hosts can wear their
beautiful pieces and bask in showing them off? Everyone's personality is so unique,
they show up for work smiling in their nice attire. They only share the stories
about their finds.
I should not have to expect to see the few, (2), take the liberties.

luv ya
0 x

RS

Re: hosts own bling

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I am curious as to why that matters. Tacky? Why tacky? I don’t think either of those pieces are anywhere near over the top, they don’t draw attention whatsoever. Each of them is a simple ring.

Edited to add:

You shouldn’t have to “expect” expect what? That just baffles me. If it bothers you don’t watch.
And just what “liberties” are they taking...precisely?
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Wow this is getting out of hand i have complained about a few things I feel bad about doing but some people don't have a life !!!!!!!!!!!! I do love shop l.c.and hosts and customer service they have been good to me so have a nice night !!!!!!!
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have only seen those host wearing their Shungite bracelets and that shows me that they believe in what they are saying about the jewelry/product. I don't see anything tacky with the host wearing their own pieces just as long as it does not interfere with the presentations and from what I have seen it does not.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Honey:

I'm trying to understand your post. I've read it several times. But I honestly just don't understand what you're saying. ❓

Could you elaborate? 🤔
1 x

sunshine13

Post by sunshine13 » 4 years ago

the host usually wear the products that they will be selling in their show to show it off - I love seeing it 'on'. Keep wearing the bling! :) 8-)
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I think she is saying she doesn't like it when they wear jewelry they own that is not from SLC, nor being sold in the show.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I think she is saying she doesn't like it when they wear jewelry they own that is not from SLC, nor being sold in the show.
Bingo 👍🏻
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. We will make sure to pass this comment on to our host/production team.
0 x