Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks
Angels are comforting and loving beings,
and they will always come in a way that makes us feel comforted
and supported. Open yourself up to a miracle. Not all prayers
need to be formalized for angels to help. Sometimes an intention
for help is all we need for the angels to bring in their love and light.
Angles never want to see us suffer, and so, often, when we are in
a place of desperation and need, they will bring an answer in any
way that they see fit.
Love and prayers, honey
So beautiful, honey. I will stop and be still....listen and pay attention. You are so right - I've not stopped and I need to breathe. Your post was a blessing and I will await the Angels. <3
6 x

Gem Lover

Re: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks I am so sorry for what you and your mom have been put thru this past week, reading about it brought tears to my eyes. There is no excuse for what the so called medical people put your mother through, just because there is this virus to deal with they should not lose their decency and compassion for people, we are not just expendable. I will pray to God to give you strength and pray for your mom. Doctors are not God and they should not be playing God picking and choosing who they decided should have a chance. My grandfather had to have surgery one time and the doctors were so sure that he would not survive that they did not sew him up properly, my grandmother and the family prayed and prayed that he would pull thru and he did, the doctors ended up having to bring him back into the operating room a few day later to sew him up correctly when they saw he was going to make it. They had closed him up but the way they do if someone dies on the operating table not the regular way.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Yes, that puts me in mind of carrying my Grandmother into the emergency room as she was having a heart attack and the Doctor, once he found out her age, wanted to know what I wanted him to do. I wanted him to treat her! I can't tell you how many times he suggested we just let her slip away or how many times he asked if I really wanted him to treat her, meanwhile precious time is slipping away. Even though she survived, and lived another 4 years, she probably would have lived another 8 if so much time was not lost and so much damage done to her heart by debating whether she was worth saving.
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
"They" sure know a lot about a virus that is new. How long we would be contagious, that you can only get it once. It's evident to me that this isn't what they say.
It's easy to control people if they wipe out the elderly ( which have more sense than most young people) and men over 50. What we are subjected to now will become regular protocol.. . Big Brother is getting what He wants because we are all falling in line like good little soldiers who aren't allowed to ask questions.
Ain't that the truth.

I'm not saying I know for sure. But when this started, I told my sister and parents that this was a way of getting "rid of" the older generation, and the infirm.

That it reminds me of N@zi, Germany AND the way the "H!tler Youth" acted towards the elderly and infirm in N@zi, Germany.
And have you noticed that the govt hasn’t said one
word about releasing the people from those cruise
ships that they took away to be put in mandatory
quarantine on ‘military bases’? Not one word about them. Plus what about all those poor people who came over the border and were put in cages? Where are they?
If they’re still around I’d imagine they’d all be sick
with covid-19
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

This is what I heard on the radio last night....
A whole bunch of Chinese migrated to Italy for jobs
and Italy loved it and it was a huge boost to their
economy. Italy welcomed the Chinese, many migrated
legally, though many did not. Chinese took over
Northern Italy. Yes, very many deaths reported in Italy -
with no real reports on whether the Native Italians or
the Chinese are the majority of the victims.

I had never known that was happening in Italy.
2 x