Customer service

Kittycat

Customer service

Post by Kittycat » 6 months ago

Shop LC should just send all of their CS people home. They are so inept .Why they are getting paid and others are struggling I don't know. So unfair. I get so aggravated having to speak to them, worst CS of any of the shopping channels. They keep calling me after I cleared up my overdue BP' s last week. I have been unemployed and owed BP' s of over $200, I sold items on eBay to pay them and took care of it last week and I'm still getting phone calls. Why hasn't my account been credited. It's been a week. Everything here takes so long, just like refunds. According to my account I owe them $33 only, which I got the notice on Sat.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Customer service

Post by Moderator_Connor » 6 months ago

Kittycat wrote:
6 months ago
Shop LC should just send all of their CS people home. They are so inept .Why they are getting paid and others are struggling I don't know. So unfair. I get so aggravated having to speak to them, worst CS of any of the shopping channels. They keep calling me after I cleared up my overdue BP' s last week. I have been unemployed and owed BP' s of over $200, I sold items on eBay to pay them and took care of it last week and I'm still getting phone calls. Why hasn't my account been credited. It's been a week. Everything here takes so long, just like refunds. According to my account I owe them $33 only, which I got the notice on Sat.
Good Evening, Kittycat!

I am so sorry to hear about your recent experiences with our Customer Service teams! The Moderator team and I would be more than happy to look into this for you. If you may, could you please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the details of the issues, and we can certainly look into this and resolve it for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 6 months ago

@Kittycat I am sorry you have to deal with this, it is stressful enough to be out of work the last thing you need is phone calls when you paid them.
4 x

dt

Post by dt » 1 week ago

my name is Darlene Turner i ordered three chains one in gold one is rose gold and the other one in silver i received 2 of them and instead of receiving the one in silver l received a bracelet in amber the number on the bracelet is 3617291 which i never ordered the chain i am missing is 3562877 i would like to get my chain or credit i need to know is i need to send back the bracelet
2 x