Tuesday (3/24) coffee ☕☕☕

honey

Re: Tuesday (3/24) coffee ☕☕☕

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy and Tribe,
and JQ as you are now off for some shut eye.

Love to see that Gypsy has the coffee on early in
the morning, I am indulging right along with. :)

Love everyone's avatars. I studied the situation and
and I am going with JQ's mystique! ha
I'm just a brown eyed girl.....sha la la la la la la
la la, la la, la la, brown eyed girl

Sissy Kitty, how about immaculate conception
and she is having a litter of little kitty prophets
to encourage spaying and neutering?....and to
be loyal house pets to their owners, purr a lot,
oh and be good mousers.

Some storms in Rolltides region predicted, I think
some rain might be headed my way too.

Well, what do you know, I can see the bottom of my
coffee cup, must fix that.

Just hovering around today, keeping ya'all in prayer
and watching the forum for regional updates, honey
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Gypsy and Tribe,
and JQ as you are now off for some shut eye.

Love to see that Gypsy has the coffee on early in
the morning, I am indulging right along with. :)

Love everyone's avatars. I studied the situation and
and I am going with JQ's mystique! ha
I'm just a brown eyed girl.....sha la la la la la la
la la, la la, la la, brown eyed girl

Sissy Kitty, how about immaculate conception
and she is having a litter of little kitty prophets
to encourage spaying and neutering?....and to
be loyal house pets to their owners, purr a lot,
oh and be good mousers.

Some storms in Rolltides region predicted, I think
some rain might be headed my way too.

Well, what do you know, I can see the bottom of my
coffee cup, must fix that.

Just hovering around today, keeping ya'all in prayer
and watching the forum for regional updates, honey
Good morning🧡 Honey

It is Fun seeing everyones AVATARS, and we've laughed at the lack of wrinkles and how young we are 😂🤣😂🤣😂 but that's okay. I guess I did forget my weather report......same old - same old here today but now instead of warm & windy its hot & windy ❗
Stay safe - be good and if you cant be good - have fun 😉 -Gypsy
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

HELP 🙏🏻I NEED SOME ☕️☕️
NOT JUST ANY ☕️☕️☕️
I NEED IT FRESH AND EXTRA STRONG🔥
BECAUSE IT WONT BE LONG
BEFORE I‘M GIVING THE BONG🔨🪓
FOR THIS BORING SONG🗣

OK—OK, EVIDENCE I’M GOING STIR CRAZY👹

And how Is my Tribe coping today😷😷
All safely locked away👮‍♂️👮🏽‍♀️

OOPS -BY mistake I JUST PUT AN EXTRA 2 SCOOPS OF ☕️☕️☕️
Into the old Brewer 😋
So SOON it should be a GREAAAAAT DAY😇

Love you ALL 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
2 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
HELP 🙏🏻I NEED SOME ☕️☕️
NOT JUST ANY ☕️☕️☕️
I NEED IT FRESH AND EXTRA STRONG🔥
BECAUSE IT WONT BE LONG
BEFORE I‘M GIVING THE BONG🔨🪓
FOR THIS BORING SONG🗣

OK—OK, EVIDENCE I’M GOING STIR CRAZY👹

And how Is my Tribe coping today😷😷
All safely locked away👮‍♂️👮🏽‍♀️

OOPS -BY mistake I JUST PUT AN EXTRA 2 SCOOPS OF ☕️☕️☕️
Into the old Brewer 😋
So SOON it should be a GREAAAAAT DAY😇

Love you ALL 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Good morning Vicky

☕ 😳 💥
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING TRIBE!!
OR...GOOD NIGHT TO JQ!!

It is 39, more storms expected later in the day with mid 50s high. :?

I'm looking forward to warmer weather but not all the little buggers that come with it. If I had a nickel for every spider web I've walked through when walking my dogs...well, I'd have alot of nickels.

@Gypsy
@JewelryQueen
Maybe Sissy could be told about Sissy Kitty after the fact. She adopted them?

Love to all. Please don't go out unless you HAVE to. Stay safe!
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING TRIBE!!
OR...GOOD NIGHT TO JQ!!

It is 39, more storms expected later in the day with mid 50s high. :?

I'm looking forward to warmer weather but not all the little buggers that come with it. If I had a nickel for every spider web I've walked through when walking my dogs...well, I'd have alot of nickels.

@Gypsy
@JewelryQueen
Maybe Sissy could be told about Sissy Kitty after the fact. She adopted them?

Love to all. Please don't go out unless you HAVE to. Stay safe!
Good morning Blossom 💮
I've been leaning towards the adoption idea myself
Im staying home....got a text from my dad, he was all excited, he scored a 12pk of TP at Wallyworld 😂🤣
2 x

honey

ADOPTION!!!!! Good Answer!!!! :lol:
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Vicky...... please be careful today. Those 2 extra scoops of coffee may cause you to start bouncing off of the walls. Maybe you should duct tape some pillows to your body just to be on the safe side. I so love reading the morning coffee posts... gets my day off to a good start. Love the beautiful emojis. I am using my 6 year old android ( BOTH computers are sick... dreaded BSOD ... 1 closed during updates and haven't been able to get it to start up since ) so, I can't do the emoji's on this old phone. Jealous am I. I have been giving serious thought to Sissy's situation. I don't think the adoption story is going to work. How are you going to explain the fact that Sissy is lactating? Imacculate cat - ception is the only way the story will fly... unless you just want to tell the truth that Sissy is a tramp. Mama will be mad at first, but babies will warm her heart and shell get over it. The thing about the ears and nose growing.... so true. My grandma was a very heavy woman. Her name was Bertha. My grandpa was just a whisper of a man... think turning sideways and sticking out his tongue to be seen. He was soo small. Everyone called him Squirt. Bert and Squirt, how sweet.... but as grandpa aged, his ears got got so big and his lobes looked like they were crawling down his neck. He started calling himself Dumbo. Bert and Dumbo just doesn't sound the same does it? Luckily my ears are doing well, but I do worry. I hope everyone is doing well emotionally and physically. Looking forward to a nice day here. It's supposed to be in the 50's with a 20 % chance of rain. Just perfect for heading out to the back porch when a hot flash hits. Not much planned today. Going to take my shower, give mom a bath ..... then hopefully work on my diamond painting. Got my meat in the slow cooker... having Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches for lunch / supper. Mom's up..... 15 pound sausage with legs is on her lap sucking up for belly rubs. Must be nice. :lol: Stay put and stay safe everbody.
2 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky...... please be careful today. Those 2 extra scoops of coffee may cause you to start bouncing off of the walls. Maybe you should duct tape some pillows to your body just to be on the safe side. I so love reading the morning coffee posts... gets my day off to a good start. Love the beautiful emojis. I am using my 6 year old android ( BOTH computers are sick... dreaded BSOD ... 1 closed during updates and haven't been able to get it to start up since ) so, I can't do the emoji's on this old phone. Jealous am I. I have been giving serious thought to Sissy's situation. I don't think the adoption story is going to work. How are you going to explain the fact that Sissy is lactating? Imacculate cat - ception is the only way the story will fly... unless you just want to tell the truth that Sissy is a tramp. Mama will be mad at first, but babies will warm her heart and shell get over it. The thing about the ears and nose growing.... so true. My grandma was a very heavy woman. Her name was Bertha. My grandpa was just a whisper of a man... think turning sideways and sticking out his tongue to be seen. He was soo small. Everyone called him Squirt. Bert and Squirt, how sweet.... but as grandpa aged, his ears got got so big and his lobes looked like they were crawling down his neck. He started calling himself Dumbo. Bert and Dumbo just doesn't sound the same does it? Luckily my ears are doing well, but I do worry. I hope everyone is doing well emotionally and physically. Looking forward to a nice day here. It's supposed to be in the 50's with a 20 % chance of rain. Just perfect for heading out to the back porch when a hot flash hits. Not much planned today. Going to take my shower, give mom a bath ..... then hopefully work on my diamond painting. Got my meat in the slow cooker... having Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches for lunch / supper. Mom's up..... 15 pound sausage with legs is on her lap sucking up for belly rubs. Must be nice. :lol: Stay put and stay safe everbody.
Good Morning Angelflutter 💛
Well darn......you make a very valid point about the holes in the adoption story.....there has got to be a perfectly believable story out there that Sissy will believe.....💞 sweet story about your grandparents 💞
1 x

honey

honey wrote:
4 years ago
ADOPTION!!!!! Good Answer!!!! :lol:
Also immaculate cat-ception!!!!
....she's just blessed. :lol:
2 x