I'm so excited........

Gypsy

I'm so excited........

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

.....and I just cant hide it
I'm about to lose control & I think I like it ...
🎢 🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢🎡 🎢🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢

Apparently 13 is my lucky number πŸ€—
Remember the ring that I had been bidding on but just kept losing only to have it keep showing back up on RA ...... well I quietly kept trying. And last night , I WON IT πŸ₯° What really makes this nice is that everytime I set my bid I kept it the same or within 10.00 of original bid. Last nights winning bid was $25.00 less than my original set bid and if I remember correctly, $85.00 LESS than SLC lowest selling price. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Please.....be as beautiful as presented
Please.....dont get lost -cancelled - or be unavailable
I really, really wanted this ring and it has made me
Butt Wiggle across my livingroom ❣❣❣

I'll let you know when I DO receive my ring πŸ’ƒ
6 x

Angelflutter

Re: I'm so excited........

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yay. You go girl. Oh how I hope it arrives in perfect condition. SCORE !!!!!! I have great news too. My class ring arrived yesterday. OMG.... It is beautiful. It arrived in a very nice ring box and the ring itself was wrapped in tissue paper inside of the ring box. It was so strange. When I opened it ... a jumble of high school memories came soaring back. Just a jumble of hundreds of memories in just a few seconds if that makes sense. I even went back to the day that Jostens was at our school and we were picking out our rings, to the day we got our rings.... then to the day I lost my ring to the bottom of the lake. I can't really explain it, but I now feel " complete ".
I knew that I had always wanted to replace it, but I never knew how much I REALLY missed it. Just happy beyond words.........
6 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter

WooHoo ❗❗❗

Happy Dance

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Really Happy for you
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
🎢 🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢🎡 🎢🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢

Remember the ring that I had been bidding on but just kept losing only to have it keep showing back up on RA ...... well I quietly kept trying. And last night , I WON IT πŸ₯° What really makes this nice is that everytime I set my bid I kept it the same or within 10.00 of original bid. Last nights winning bid was $25.00 less than my original set bid and if I remember correctly, $85.00 LESS than SLC lowest selling price. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

YAY!

WAY TO GO!πŸ’ƒ
4 x

Blossom

4 years ago
🎢 🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢🎡 🎢🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢

Just now got my turquoise ring in the mail..!! Since All Sales Final (unless damaged or defective) whew, I'm so relieved. I knew it would be a statement ring at 1 1/4" & I do have small hands. It's definitely a knuckle to knuckle & I LOVE it❀!
HAPPY DANCE πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Hope you LOVE your RA ring too!
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
@Blossom
@Angelflutter
YAY πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»
I needed something to CHEER me up 😸 at least something GREAT happened today !! So happy you all got the rings β€” in good condition😼
4 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
🎢 🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢🎡 🎢🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢 🎡 🎢

Just now got my turquoise ring in the mail..!! Since All Sales Final (unless damaged or defective) whew, I'm so relieved. I knew it would be a statement ring at 1 1/4" & I do have small hands. It's definitely a knuckle to knuckle & I LOVE it❀!
HAPPY DANCE πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Hope you LOVE your RA ring too!

D

I'm sooooo Happy for you, - enjoyπŸ₯°
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

WTG to all of you, I am so happy you all got something beautiful that brings some joy, I think we all need some right now.
4 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote: ↑
4 years ago
WTG to all of you, I am so happy you all got something beautiful that brings some joy, I think we all need some right now.
Thank you so much Gem Lover
I've wanted this ring for a long time. The way it is designed the diamonds are arranged in such a way that it looks like a monogram initial ring and it looks like the initial of my name πŸ₯°
4 x

Blossom

4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Thank you so much Gem Lover
I've wanted this ring for a long time. The way it is designed the diamonds are arranged in such a way that it looks like a monogram initial ring and it looks like the initial of my name πŸ₯°
That's a cool bonus!
3 x