find moments that make you smile today

I am too Positive
......... to be doubtful
Too Optimistic
..................to be fearful
Too Determined
........................to be Defeated

💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞

My prayers for today are the same as everyday, that each of you and your families find the Peace - Health and Strength that you need to go through the day. God bless each of you

💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞

Tell me....Why is it that -the people you want to be around- live no where near you

☕☕☕ Coffee is on ☕☕☕
and extra strong today 😊

Weather here isnt going to change this time of year it's very nice 🤗 Warm & breezy pretty days. Unfortunately this is also when I normally would be at the beach as much as possible, but that's not happening for now with this virus and our beaches still closed. Hope this nasty virus gets wiped out soon and we can ALL get back to our normal lives.

🥰 🥰 I think we have a story in place that now JQ can tell Sissy (sister) about Sissy (kittys) condition 🥰 🥰 Now if Sissy kitty will just show back up with Skeeter and Sam all will be good I hope she brings the kittens around
💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙
My house is clean so I'll probably read today. I've noticed that my cable company has added free movie channels to my lineup I'm guessing because so we are sheltering in place, which was very thoughtful of them so maybe I'll find a good movie to watch today. What else should we chat about today ???? What's on your minds, what are you doing to avoid CRAZY TOWN 🤪

BTW : took chance & waited to see if there would be a RA discount offered today before ordering my ring...SCORE !! Got additional 10% off 🤗🤗 HAPPY DANCE at 3:30 am......PRICELESS ❣❣❣❣
💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

Please remember.....
To dance for Laughter - tears - madness - fears -
hopes and dreams .......
FIND YOUR REASON TO DANCE

💃 💞💃💞💃💞💃💞💃💞

Love & (((HUGS))) to each of you
-Gypsy
5 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

There you are! Been waiting just to say Good Morning to you.

So the Sissy-kitty scenario is in place. I can hardly wait to spring it on my Sissy! She will get quite the kick out of it. What a shame they won't let us post pictures here as I would find a way to print a picture of the new mother and offspring. I am sure sister would frame it and put it in the library in a frame with the rest of the family pictures. She has one of my great grand mother that is actually an ink drawing done in China. It was drawn by an artist with ink dipped in a human hair. The skin and shading is done with dots so fine you cannot see them without a magnifying glass. My great grandfather was a ship captain and he took a miniature painting of her on one of his two year trips to China (1875 I think) and commissioned the drawing which is life size. It looks just like a black and white photo.

Just so you know, in case I get booted, I posted the web address of the atty gen for Texas on one of the previous threads for reporting the price gouging and taking advantage of the virus hysteria here. My conscience would allow nothing less. Actually I posted it twice-once in code, as the other was not allowed, and has gone into the ether.

Anyhoo just about time to get my much needed beauty sleep. Might risk one dance around my tiny living room--just because I feel like it. No acrobatic moves tho!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

There you are! Been waiting just to say Good Morning to you.

So the Sissy-kitty scenario is in place. I can hardly wait to spring it on my Sissy! She will get quite the kick out of it. What a shame they won't let us post pictures here as I would find a way to print a picture of the new mother and offspring. I am sure sister would frame it and put it in the library in a frame with the rest of the family pictures. She has one of my great grand mother that is actually an ink drawing done in China. It was drawn by an artist with ink dipped in a human hair. The skin and shading is done with dots so fine you cannot see them without a magnifying glass. My great grandfather was a ship captain and he took a miniature painting of her on one of his two year trips to China (1875 I think) and commissioned the drawing which is life size. It looks just like a black and white photo.

Just so you know, in case I get booted, I posted the web address of the atty gen for Texas on one of the previous threads for reporting the price gouging and taking advantage of the virus hysteria here. My conscience would allow nothing less. Actually I posted it twice-once in code, as the other was not allowed, and has gone into the ether.

Anyhoo just about time to get my much needed beauty sleep. Might risk one dance around my tiny living room--just because I feel like it. No acrobatic moves tho!
Good morning 🤗

WHEW 😂🤣😂🤣 glad we've got our story worked. out .....
I wish you could show that drawing it sounds so beautiful and such a history ❣❣
Get some sleep and I'll keep a cup ☕ warm for you

Love and (((HUGS))) - GYPSY
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
One last thing. Yay! on the RA score, and especially with the discount!

Keep the coffee on--I'll be back later (I hope).
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY GYPSY & THE TRIBE! !💞💞

Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday !

Hoping for better news that the COVID-19 is losing it's grip on the world very soon.

My satellite provider has also been giving free movie channels too. That's a nice gesture with so many stuck at home. I wanted to watch a good movie yesterday but the rain messed my signal up😵

Gypsy, hope the S trio show up safe & sound. Sissy will be bringing her babies before long. Hope she finds a safe place to deliver.

I did a quick look through the 60% off items but didn't see anything I thought I had to have.

Love to the tribe❤
5 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY GYPSY & THE TRIBE! !💞💞

Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday !

Hoping for better news that the COVID-19 is losing it's grip on the world very soon.

My satellite provider has also been giving free movie channels too. That's a nice gesture with so many stuck at home. I wanted to watch a good movie yesterday but the rain messed my signal up😵

Gypsy, hope the S trio show up safe & sound. Sissy will be bringing her babies before long. Hope she finds a safe place to deliver.

I did a quick look through the 60% off items but didn't see anything I thought I had to have.

Love to the tribe❤
Good morning Blossom 🦋

When Sissy does have her kittens it will probably be 5 or so weeks before she brings them out from hiding and I dont know when she will actually have them so will have to wait. I saw where a group of female comedians is going to be on in a bit so I'll probably see if they are funny....always use a good laugh. I haven't looked online yet bit will later although I doubt I buy anything since I got my ring 🤗 NEED MORE COFFEE ☕☕☕☕
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Happy Wednesday morning @Gypsy @Blossom
@JewelryQueen
Arent you so CHEERFUL today 👻
Actually, i’m feeling GREAAT like TONY THE 🐅
MY🍎stock recovered a bit yesterday. Looks positive for today too. For the last few weeks it lost about 30% of its value dooming me to head to the poorhouse. ( well I wasn’t physically heading anywhere soon)
If I recover my few dollars, I’m done with gambling🤢

WELL—My old Keurig has just finished brewing my extra strong☕️☕️☕️ SO MY WORLD IS A HAPPY PLACE 🌈
BESIDES
NOBODY HAS EVER HURT THEIR EYESIGHT BY LOOKING 👁👁AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS 🌝⭐️🌟💫

I HOPE ALL MY TRIBE AND LOVED ONES HAVE A SAFE AND HEALTHY DAY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Last edited by Vicky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Gypsy

Good Morning -

YES ❣❣ I am in a GOOD mood this morning ❣ my Happy Dance happened first thing this morning and has set the tone for my day 🤗🦋🤗
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Happy Wednesday morning @Gypsy @Blossom
Arent you so CHEERFUL today 👻
Actually, i’m feeling GREAAT like TONY THE 🐅
MY🍎stock recovered a bit yesterday. Looks positive for today too. For the last few weeks it lost about 30% of its value dooming me to head to the poorhouse. ( well I wasn’t physically heading anywhere soon)
If I recover my few dollars, I’m done with gambling🤢

WELL—My old Keurig has just finished brewing my extra strong☕️☕️☕️ SO MY WORLD IS A HAPPY PLACE 🌈
BESIDES
NOBODY HAS EVER HURT THEIR EYESIGHT BY LOOKING 👁👁AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS 🌝⭐️🌟💫

I HOPE ALL MY TRIBE AND LOVED ONES HAVE A SAFE AND HEALTHY DAY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Happy Wednesday Vicky!
Glad your 🍎didn't fall far from the tree! It does give hope that everything will soon be ok, I hope.💞
Think I'm gonna try to get abit more sleep. Wishing you a great day!💞
3 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for caring so much about everyone. Your possitive message brought tears to my eyes. I woke up feeling so all alone as everyone else is still sleeping. I will need to keep this post open to get me through today. Thank you again.
9 x