Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Wednesday 3/25 Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 1 week ago

@Blossom
Oh my goodness 😳
A copperhead 🐉 although their venom is not fatal to humans except if immune compromised, or to little kids, it can cause tissue damage.
Do you have these Snake catchers in your area ?
They dont kill them. They catch them and relocate them.
Anyway, SNAKES AND SNAKE LIKE LIZARDS are involved in this virus. A bat bit a snake, that was then eaten as a delicacy infecting everyone that ate it.

Stay safe - lucky the cats alerted you 🙏🏻
❤️❤️❤️
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 1 week ago

Vicky wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:07 pm
@Blossom
Oh my goodness 😳
A copperhead 🐉 although their venom is not fatal to humans except if immune compromised, or to little kids, it can cause tissue damage.
Do you have these Snake catchers in your area ?
They dont kill them. They catch them and relocate them.
Anyway, SNAKES AND SNAKE LIKE LIZARDS are involved in this virus. A bat bit a snake, that was then eaten as a delicacy infecting everyone that ate it.

Stay safe - lucky the cats alerted you 🙏🏻
❤️❤️❤️
Nope no reptile rescues in my area. I worry about my pets getting bitten. The first copperhead in my yard, one of my cats was determined to get it & it was a race between me & the cat! Saw another of my cats slapping at a snake, she wasn't fast enough & it bit her. Thankfully it wasn't poisonous. She left it alone after that!

Bandit Patrol (Nat Geo channel) is in my area so if it's feathered or furry they could help. I've never seen an episode of them with snakes...turtles, yes.
Last edited by Blossom 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 1 week ago

Blossom wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
Gypsy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:56 pm
Blossom wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:42 pm

That's alot of 'S's! I've never used the same first name but since all mine have middle names, they have occasionally been recycled! My mom had a few dogs with the same name (not at the same time but wouldn't that save alot of calling at mealtimes if they did!)
The Sissys were all kitties that I took in and then found homes for....and the Shebas & Tiggers were years apart and the names just fit.
Also had a gray kitten once that used to eat Kleenex and I found myself saying...."why you little sh*t....unfortunately that's all she would answer to was Little sh*t 🤪 shorten it to "Littlen" to get her attention
Kleenex! That little sh*t!
Those darn cats😻. Louie Luigi is currently rubbing around on my feet just waiting for enough space to get in my lap. Louie is not happy just being beside me, he HAS to be on me! I never get to sit or sleep without one or more on me! If one gets down another gets that spot!
That's cute ❣ you're gonna think hubby and I were weird but our kids dont have middle names
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:16 pm
Blossom wrote:
Gypsy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:56 pm

The Sissys were all kitties that I took in and then found homes for....and the Shebas & Tiggers were years apart and the names just fit.
Also had a gray kitten once that used to eat Kleenex and I found myself saying...."why you little sh*t....unfortunately that's all she would answer to was Little sh*t 🤪 shorten it to "Littlen" to get her attention
Those darn cats😻. Louie Luigi is currently rubbing around on my feet just waiting for enough space to get in my lap. Louie is not happy just being beside me, he HAS to be on me! I never get to sit or sleep without one or more on me! If one gets down another gets that spot!
That's cute ❣ you're gonna think hubby and I were weird but our kids dont have middle names
Not weird! My mom did not have a middle name.
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:18 pm
Gypsy wrote:
Blossom wrote:

Whew 😂😂 both our families thought we were strange.
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:21 pm
Blossom wrote:
Gypsy wrote:

Since I don't have kids I always relate kids stories w/pets. I had a cat named Boo but never figured out a middle name for him. Have one now named Zeplyn who doesn't have a middle name. Sometimes a middle name is just not necessary!
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:27 pm
Gypsy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:21 pm
Blossom wrote:

Since I don't have kids I always relate kids stories w/pets. I had a cat named Boo but never figured out a middle name for him. Have one now named Zeplyn who doesn't have a middle name. Sometimes a middle name is just not necessary!
Exactly !!! But they always looked at us like we'd grown two heads
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 week ago

-
Hello again everyone!

So...you lay around the house all day, are constantly cleaning parts of yourself, food has become your main focus...congratulations my friends, we have all become cats!!

Where, oh where, to spend my vacation? The couch or the armchair?

Had a traffic pile up here today in the S curves. The two little dogs from next door and our cat collided in front of the fridge. I cited them all for speeding and following closer than 3 tail lengths.

Sissy can't get her heart check-up but she is scheduled for a nutrition consult? I'll give her a consult. "Eat anything that doesn't eat you!"

Who ever thought when we changed the clocks it would be to TZ time? (Twilight Zone Time)

Someone better stop me--today I seem to have a million of 'em.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 1 week ago

Good afternoon ladies, glad to see everyone is in good spirits today. I too feed a couple of stray cats and a young possum that also shows up to eat. We had a bad snow storm here and it demolished my duck pen so I have to work on getting it repaired, our snow was gone and then wham back again. I had many tree limbs down and many lost power but I have a whole home generator so at least I do not have to worry about losing power during storms. I did find something on the 60% off section, it is a sun dress that I liked.
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:48 pm
-
Hello again everyone!

So...you lay around the house all day, are constantly cleaning parts of yourself, food has become your main focus...congratulations my friends, we have all become cats!!

Where, oh where, to spend my vacation? The couch or the armchair?

Had a traffic pile up here today in the S curves. The two little dogs from next door and our cat collided in front of the fridge. I cited them all for speeding and following closer than 3 tail lengths.

Sissy can't get her heart check-up but she is scheduled for a nutrition consult? I'll give her a consult. "Eat anything that doesn't eat you!"

Who ever thought when we changed the clocks it would be to TZ time? (Twilight Zone Time)

Someone better stop me--today I seem to have a million of 'em.
glad you're back in true form
😂😂😂😂😂
3 x