Question For RS

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

How did you like your Tanzanite ring? We're all waiting to hear about it! πŸ₯°
1 x

RS

Re: Question For RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

😑
The darn man is keeping me waiting! He did just get home from work tho. And he worked the last 7 days, 12 hour shifts. So he hasn’t looked at it yet.
Today is HIS Friday and now he has 7 days off. That’s how he works, 7 on, 7 off.
So...I am guessing soon. He knows he gets his back scratch when I get it, and he loves a good back scratch! I promise to post here right after I get it!
I hate waiting...sigh....
1 x

Catticus

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I knowwwwwwwwwwww
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

It
Is
GORGEOUS!

Husband was in his man cave playing the new guitar I bought him (see...mama smart😏) so I went in there to listen and the ring box was sitting on the table next to him. I could tell HE was pleased with it and rightfully so.

You KNOW I was nervous about this ring because I really wanted to like it, I don’t...I LOVE IT❣️

So...the details...this is the three stone trilogy ring with diamond baguettes. The color of all three stones is so well matched and the color is soooo deep and blue/violet. The diamonds are nice and clean and sparkly.

The ring is simply gorgeous.
3 x

Catticus

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I am sooooo happy for you! Yes, I know how worried you were! Heck, a lot of us were!

Are you going to get it appraised? I saw a link to it you posted and so I saw the ring! It's definitely a BEAUTY! Absolutely GORGEOUS! πŸ’•

You're going to be looking at that ring constantly, and in every type of lighting! 🀩 😁 🀩

πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸ
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I am sooooo happy for you! Yes, I know how worried you were! Heck, a lot of us were!

Are you going to get it appraised? I saw a link to it you posted and so I saw the ring! It's definitely a BEAUTY! Absolutely GORGEOUS! πŸ’•

You're going to be looking at that ring constantly, and in every type of lighting! 🀩 😁 🀩

πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒŸ
Oh yes you can be certain I am getting it appraised! And I already have been all over the house looking at it in all kinds of light. No matter what light it’s in it is simply lovely.

I don’t see how an appraisal won’t be very good on this ring.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh...and it is VERY comfortable. One of the most comfy rings I have.
1 x

Catticus

πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•
πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Oh...and it is VERY comfortable. One of the most comfy rings I have.
We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with your new ring! Thank you for sharing!
2 x