Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

Sissy kitty was here this morning with Sam.... no kittens yet 🧡💙🧡💙 -Gypsy
4 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Thursday (3/26) coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

I'll be sure to let Big Sissy know we are still awaiting the blessed event. When she calls, before I even get a howdy do, she asks about Sissy Kitty. I ran our contrived story by her and got no raised eyebrows, just a little chuckle. Whew! Glad that's over with.
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

I'll be sure to let Big Sissy know we are still awaiting the blessed event. When she calls, before I even get a howdy do, she asks about Sissy Kitty. I ran our contrived story by her and got no raised eyebrows, just a little chuckle. Whew! Glad that's over with.
☺️☺️ that's cute, I'm glad she gets the humor ❗ did you find those zip ties ????
2 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

" On March 18th, 2055, Tim opened the last roll of toilet paper bought by his parents in 2020"
6 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
" On March 18th, 2055, Tim opened the last roll of toilet paper bought by his parents in 2020"
😁 🧻
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Good one , Sam..lol :D

Today my daughter called me from the grocery store to see if we needed anything.
I said, “ yes, can you pick me up some pancake mix and syrup?
Sure she said, I’ll drop it off. A minute later she calls back. Mom, they are all out of regular syrup. Only sugar free on the shelves. Do ya want sugar-free? No thank you. Twenty mins. Later I greet her at the door. Btw, the glass door is closed (virus) She drops the pancake mix on the doorstep, and yells,”even in a pandemic, no one wants sugar free syrup. That struck me as pretty 😆 funny.
Hope the day is going well for everyone. ❤️
6 x

Gypsy

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Good one , Sam..lol :D

Today my daughter called me from the grocery store to see if we needed anything.
I said, “ yes, can you pick me up some pancake mix and syrup?
Sure she said, I’ll drop it off. A minute later she calls back. Mom, they are all out of regular syrup. Only sugar free on the shelves. Do ya want sugar-free? No thank you. Twenty mins. Later I greet her at the door. Btw, the glass door is closed (virus) She drops the pancake mix on the doorstep, and yells,”even in a pandemic, no one wants sugar free syrup. That struck me as pretty 😆 funny.
Hope the day is going well for everyone. ❤️
@What-a-gem
That is funny.......and true 😳
4 x

JewelryQueen

--

Guess I had better keep my big trap shut. Don't get me wrong-I think Danielle is THE best.

BUT, we had two threads locked down because some very unflattering (to say the least) things were being said about SLC. We were told, essentially, "We'll get back to you on that." So a day goes by and when we question when that might be, we get another thread on lockdown. IN MY OPINION the powers that be are clearly saying let it drop or we will shut this whole rodeo down.

Just sayin
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Guess I had better keep my big trap shut. Don't get me wrong-I think Danielle is THE best.

BUT, we had two threads locked down because some very unflattering (to say the least) things were being said about SLC. We were told, essentially, "We'll get back to you on that." So a day goes by and when we question when that might be, we get another thread on lockdown. IN MY OPINION the powers that be are clearly saying let it drop or we will shut this whole rodeo down.

Just sayin
She did post SLC response....it is a rather generic response ,but I think that's the best we are going to get. It only referenced the masks not the.other concerns that you brought up about wipes and aloe.
3 x

JewelryQueen

@Gypsy

Agreed. It did address why they are selling these items, BUT did nothing to address the price gouging in general for these supplies nor the ineffectiveness of the wipes. It is probably the best we will get.

I feel for the big D.
4 x