Store hours for shopping for food

Post Reply
JewelryQueen
Posts: 1205
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 week ago

--
I don't know about anyone else, but I would go crackers bananas if I didn't get out of the house for my weekly walk to the grocery store and a visit with my sis.

That being said my hat is off to you. I seriously commend your efforts.
3 x

honey
Posts: 1002
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by honey » 1 week ago

RoxiJade wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:31 pm
My husband and I haven't been away from home for 14 full days and counting. We have been receiving delivery orders from HEB, Kroger and Costco. I understand not everyone has home delivery as an option, but it is awesome for those who can do it.
hi, I have not yet had groceries delivered. While I am still
permitted by law to go to a market I will take extra care.
However, this morning I did order an Easter ham to be
shipped and delivered next week. I am so glad.
Honey Baked.

Hopefully one more trip to the market will get everything
I need for the long haul - and - I admire yours and your hubby's
fortitude and how you are taking care of each other in this time
of need. Love ya

honey
4 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 1205
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 week ago

@honey

Any ham you have will be "honey" baked, yes? LOL
3 x

honey
Posts: 1002
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by honey » 1 week ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:31 pm
@honey

Any ham you have will be "honey" baked, yes? LOL
:) You're so funny, .....c'mon over for Easter Dinner!!!!
1 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 1205
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 week ago

--

Sad to say I must decline your nice offer. Orders from above. (The Governor- not God). But...

For Easter I will be preparing a ham with honey and clove glaze, so I'll think of you when we say grace.
2 x

honey
Posts: 1002
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by honey » 1 week ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:04 pm
--

Sad to say I must decline your nice offer. Orders from above. (The Governor- not God). But...

For Easter I will be preparing a ham with honey and clove glaze, so I'll think of you when we say grace.
if you have a favorite place to get your
ham or planning to pick one up at the
market - do it early. i don't know if we
will be permitted to shop or if there
will even be a mad house at the market.
I would bet that stacks of hams will just
disappear.

k? everybody......get yer Easter Hams early!
candy shops are even having a tuff time filling
and keeping up with chocolates. you would not
want your Easter Basket without a chocolate
bunny.

Catt.....get on the internet for See's! :lol:

will be hoping that everybody has a blessed
Easter!
3 x

Online
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 2711
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by Gypsy » 1 week ago

honey wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:13 pm
JewelryQueen wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:04 pm
--

Sad to say I must decline your nice offer. Orders from above. (The Governor- not God). But...

For Easter I will be preparing a ham with honey and clove glaze, so I'll think of you when we say grace.
if you have a favorite place to get your
ham or planning to pick one up at the
market - do it early. i don't know if we
will be permitted to shop or if there
will even be a mad house at the market.
I would bet that stacks of hams will just
disappear.

k? everybody......get yer Easter Hams early!
candy shops are even having a tuff time filling
and keeping up with chocolates. you would not
want your Easter Basket without a chocolate
bunny.

Catt.....get on the internet for See's! :lol:

will be hoping that everybody has a blessed
Easter!
Glad you got your ham ❣❣ I'll be by myself so would be a waste for me to get one.
1 x

honey
Posts: 1002
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by honey » 1 week ago

Gypsy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:23 pm
honey wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:13 pm
JewelryQueen wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:04 pm
--

Sad to say I must decline your nice offer. Orders from above. (The Governor- not God). But...

For Easter I will be preparing a ham with honey and clove glaze, so I'll think of you when we say grace.
if you have a favorite place to get your
ham or planning to pick one up at the
market - do it early. i don't know if we
will be permitted to shop or if there
will even be a mad house at the market.
I would bet that stacks of hams will just
disappear.

k? everybody......get yer Easter Hams early!
candy shops are even having a tuff time filling
and keeping up with chocolates. you would not
want your Easter Basket without a chocolate
bunny.

Catt.....get on the internet for See's! :lol:

will be hoping that everybody has a blessed
Easter!
Glad you got your ham ❣❣ I'll be by myself so would be a waste for me to get one.
I know what you mean. I do get a small one and it's because
I can not live without a hambone to make of all things,
ham and bean soup! ha So even tho a small ham is plenty,
i just freeze and use it up in couple of months. i have learned
that Honey Baked sells just hambones but have only done this
for a couple years and have not taken them up on a hambone.
i am guessing that you will not be permitted to travel much like
JewleryQueen, or i'd invite you too.
Now, what to do about your being alone for dinner? Instead
of going to see your brother next week, put it off for a couple
of weeks and visit him at Easter and you can bring the green
bean casserole. :)
Love you Gypsy,
honey
2 x

Online
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 2711
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by Gypsy » 1 week ago

honey wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:44 pm
Gypsy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:23 pm
honey wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:13 pm

if you have a favorite place to get your
ham or planning to pick one up at the
market - do it early. i don't know if we
will be permitted to shop or if there
will even be a mad house at the market.
I would bet that stacks of hams will just
disappear.

k? everybody......get yer Easter Hams early!
candy shops are even having a tuff time filling
and keeping up with chocolates. you would not
want your Easter Basket without a chocolate
bunny.

Catt.....get on the internet for See's! :lol:

will be hoping that everybody has a blessed
Easter!
Glad you got your ham ❣❣ I'll be by myself so would be a waste for me to get one.
I know what you mean. I do get a small one and it's because
I can not live without a hambone to make of all things,
ham and bean soup! ha So even tho a small ham is plenty,
i just freeze and use it up in couple of months. i have learned
that Honey Baked sells just hambones but have only done this
for a couple years and have not taken them up on a hambone.
i am guessing that you will not be permitted to travel much like
JewleryQueen, or i'd invite you too.
Now, what to do about your being alone for dinner? Instead
of going to see your brother next week, put it off for a couple
of weeks and visit him at Easter and you can bring the green
bean casserole. :)
Love you Gypsy,
honey
I always thought the ham bone was the best part of the ham ❣❣ Love, love ,love big pot of ham & beans.......😋😋😋😋 Luv you 🥰🥰
2 x

Online
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 2711
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by Gypsy » 1 week ago

@honey

I'll stay home for Easter, I'm used to being by myself. And its hard to explain my brother....he's very different. I will try and go visit him next week so I can check on him. -Gypsy
2 x

Post Reply