Store hours for shopping for food

Blossom

Re: Store hours for shopping for food

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Back when hubs and I drove truck... we picked up loads twice at the Hershey plant in Hershey, Pennsylvania. I am 99.9% sure we were hauling Hershey's Kisses. Let me just tell you.... when we pulled in.... I seriously thought that I had died and gone to chocolate heaven. Oh the smell was intoxicating. After we had been there for a couple of hours.... that chocolate smell was so nauseating that I upchucked a couple of times. I hold my hand up and swear to all that is holy.... it took me at least 2 years before I even though about eating chocolate. We also hauled chocolate from the company that has the liquid chocolate packets that they put in brownie mixes like Betty Crocker. Brownies USED to be my favorite dessert.... NOT ANYMORE.!!!!!! I do eat chocolate every once in a blue moon now, or should I say every 3rd blue moon........ but you all enjoy. :lol:
I used to be married to a truck driver! Went with him some, had a chauffeurs license & drove a few times (hated it but got to see the country). Most interesting load was picked up in Boulder, CO at the Coors plant 🍻
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Not me. I MISS the road. I MISS DRIVING. We lived in our truck. We saw home 1 weekend a month. Home long enough to go pay bills, do laundry, clean out the fridge and off again. I would give ANYTHING to be back out there. Range Widow was my CB handle. Hubs's was 20 Guage. Mamma always said I was a gypsy. She was right.
3 x

Blossom

4 years ago
Not me. I MISS the road. I MISS DRIVING. We lived in our truck. We saw home 1 weekend a month. Home long enough to go pay bills, do laundry, clean out the fridge and off again. I would give ANYTHING to be back out there. Range Widow was my CB handle. Hubs's was 20 Guage. Mamma always said I was a gypsy. She was right.
Our handles 'Kentucky Lucky' & 'Lady Luck'. I never got the hang of double clutching. Maybe if I had liked him more...:?
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Our handles 'Kentucky Lucky' & 'Lady Luck'. I never got the hang of double clutching. Maybe if I had liked him more...:?
HA HA HA HA...... MAYBE LADY LUCK WAS NOT A GOOD HANDLE...... :lol: :lol:
2 x

Blossom

4 years ago
Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
HA HA HA HA...... MAYBE LADY LUCK WAS NOT A GOOD HANDLE...... :lol: :lol:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Back when hubs and I drove truck... we picked up loads twice at the Hershey plant in Hershey, Pennsylvania. I am 99.9% sure we were hauling Hershey's Kisses. Let me just tell you.... when we pulled in.... I seriously thought that I had died and gone to chocolate heaven. Oh the smell was intoxicating. After we had been there for a couple of hours.... that chocolate smell was so nauseating that I upchucked a couple of times. I hold my hand up and swear to all that is holy.... it took me at least 2 years before I even though about eating chocolate. We also hauled chocolate from the company that has the liquid chocolate packets that they put in brownie mixes like Betty Crocker. Brownies USED to be my favorite dessert.... NOT ANYMORE.!!!!!! I do eat chocolate every once in a blue moon now, or should I say every 3rd blue moon........ but you all enjoy. :lol:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
2 x