Return of item

CC

Return of item

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Today I dropped off at the post office a return to another shopping channel business. Today, a few hours later, I get an email from that business stating they are tracking my return and it is in progress. . 4 days ago I have sent a total of 5 emails to either Moderator Danielle, Moderator Preston, or customer service here ,requesting additional assistance with a return of an item, and as of yet I have heard from no one . Big difference. Just a "we've received your emails, looking into it" wou!d have been nice.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Return of item

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Today I dropped off at the post office a return to another shopping channel business. Today, a few hours later, I get an email from that business stating they are tracking my return and it is in progress. . 4 days ago I have sent a total of 5 emails to either Moderator Danielle, Moderator Preston, or customer service here ,requesting additional assistance with a return of an item, and as of yet I have heard from no one . Big difference. Just a "we've received your emails, looking into it" wou!d have been nice.
Hello CC I am sorry I am confused one of the other moderators indicated they contacted you. I will investigate personally what occured please check your email within 10mins
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I think you are talking about the J channel, they send an email right after it is mailed to let you know the are tracing it and it is on it's way to them, then you get another email when they get it and they are processing it, they are very good with their returns.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The BIG RIVER IS THE BEST.
They refund the money as soon as the post office indicates you shipped back the item.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

The last 3 items that I have returned to Shop LC I have had no email that they received the item I returned and no email that a refund was issued. No other shopping channel does this. That is why I pretty much shop elsewhere. Returns are simply a very long drawn out affair I don’t need right now.
5 x