Clearance under $10 Friday

Hollie

Clearance under $10 Friday

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

I looked at the first 4 hours. Hardly anything listed under $10!
Plenty of higher priced things tho. Too bad as I was looking forward to unwinding after a verrrrrrry busy week getting things ready for lockdown. Thought I'd de-stress a bit and buy some small things. Guess not. πŸ˜•

I hope everyone has been well and weathering the storm ok. πŸ’œπŸ˜·πŸ’œ
4 x

Blossom

Re: Clearance under $10 Friday

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Plenty of higher priced things tho. Too bad as I was looking forward to unwinding after a verrrrrrry busy week getting things ready for lockdown. Thought I'd de-stress a bit and buy some small things. Guess not. πŸ˜•

Hi Hollie!
Hmmm (figures) My guide says Under $10 starts at midnight (cst) but guess that doesn't mean it will.

Stocking up & stocking up & running out of room to put stuff. Still find myself going once a week. :?

My area due for more severe weather Sat. Hope all is well with you & yoursπŸ’ž
Last edited by Blossom 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Hollie

Hey there pioneer girl. Long time no see but I wasn't worried. Thought you might be battening down the hatches. Check in when you get a chance because you are missed when you don't.

Bummer about the way 10 and under is headed, by the way. Could they perhaps interest you in a tablespoon of aloe vera gel for $10 maybe?

JQ
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi @JewelryQueen @Blossom @Hollie
I cant believe Adi and Michele are selling one bottle of hand sanitizer 8 oz for $14.75 plus $3.99 shipping. It has no alcohol in it. Maybe its contents is effective too. All experts say the sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol.
I just got 6 10oz from the big river for $14.75, free shipping
I notice its selling out very fast.
Terrible to use scared viewers to pay at least 5x the amount. And Adi claims the alcohol based sanitizers evaporates quickly. Wow β€”- michele knows better. She was a OR tech. She should have corrected him.
6 x

Blossom

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Hi @JewelryQueen @Blossom @Hollie
I cant believe Adi and Michele are selling one bottle of hand sanitizer 8 oz for $14.75 plus $3.99 shipping. It has no alcohol in it. Maybe its contents is effective too. All experts say the sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol.
I just got 6 10oz from the big river for $14.75, free shipping
I notice its selling out very fast.
Terrible to use scared viewers to pay at least 5x the amount. And Adi claims the alcohol based sanitizers evaporates quickly. Wow β€”- michele knows better. She was a OR tech. She should have corrected him.
I didn't watch the entire presentation but did hear him say that about it not being effective after it evaporates. Also heard him say, SLC was donating some to...was it medical facilities? Just caught the end of that part.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Vicky

I cannot restrain myself any more. WHAT is WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
Adi didn’t say shoplc donated some sursol to the medical community. He said the sursol company donated them.
Btw- I wasn’t aware that they aren’t having under $10 friday. Its all boring overpriced jewelry.
Oh here goes Tenner with the FAKE PRICE MISTAKE ON A SAPPHIRE. DISGUSTING
3 x

Hollie

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hi Hollie!
Hmmm (figures) My guide says Under $10 starts at midnight (cst) but guess that doesn't mean it will.

Stocking up & stocking up & running out of room to put stuff. Still find myself going once a week. :?

Hi Blossom your avatar is cuuute!
I'm seeing some under $10 scattered in here and there. Not what I was expecting but oh well. There are crazier things to worry about lately. Even shopping Chewy was a bit nuts. We feed 2 cats that live in the area and finding them canned food was difficult. Alllll the friskies ---Sold Out! Finally settled on either 9 lives or meow mix....whichever. Now if it ever gets here. 3 products coming from 3 different States via Chewy. Should be interesting.
Sorry for rambling. It's the stress. Hope you're doing well! 🌻
3 x

Blossom

4 years ago
Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hi Hollie!

Hi Blossom your avatar is cuuute!
I'm seeing some under $10 scattered in here and there. Not what I was expecting but oh well. There are crazier things to worry about lately. Even shopping Chewy was a bit nuts. We feed 2 cats that live in the area and finding them canned food was difficult. Alllll the friskies ---Sold Out! Finally settled on either 9 lives or meow mix....whichever. Now if it ever gets here. 3 products coming from 3 different States via Chewy. Should be interesting.
Sorry for rambling. It's the stress. Hope you're doing well! 🌻
@Hollie
You're a sweetie! The avatar website is kind!

I totally agree. Shopping for bling not top priority but shopping for fur babies...top of the list! Hope your lucky kitties' order arrives on timeπŸ’ž
2 x

Hollie

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@Hollie

Hey there pioneer girl. Long time no see but I wasn't worried. Thought you might be battening down the hatches. Check in when you get a chance because you are missed when you don't.

Bummer about the way 10 and under is headed, by the way. Could they perhaps interest you in a tablespoon of aloe vera gel for $10 maybe?

JQ
Hello Queen! πŸ‘‘
Nope. No need to worry about me! I'm likely in one of the safest places on the planet. Well, at least in the U. S.
Yesterday we did have someone roll in to town to let us know our gas station/store/restaurant will stay open but we can't eat in. Take out only. That place is our hub so we'll see how long that lasts. Grocery store is open and lobby of post office is open. Since we pick up our mail it needs to stay open.
Oddly enough tho the watering hole is up and running and they're inside not social distancing. It's been snowing again too. And the wolves are out en masse and the cute little bears are waking up. I'm waiting for my otters to come back upriver. πŸ’š last night after checking in on an elderly couple we got to watch the elks crossing on our way up the mountain. πŸ˜€ I'm so thankful for the wildlife. They make things seem normal.
The few stores some towns over have had to deal with invaders from Washington coming over trying to buy out our local stock. Then getting MAD when they were limited to One. They had to be removed from the stores and that's never happened before.
People need to understand that tiny places only stock for locals. We just get enough for locals to be comfy.
So much crazy for toilet paper. It's being stolen from the outhouses all along the river. 😣
Our solution for whatever has been easy. Two RV's at the entrance/exit (cuz one way in. One way out) if we don't know you.... You don't get inside. That's one way to fix rolling germs!! Outsiders can stay on the river. But they best bring supplies.

I hope you Sissy and Mike are weathering the lockdown well and staying safe. It's a strange new world.
3 x