Friday (3/27) Coffee ☕☕☕

Blossom

Re: Friday (3/27) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
ĢGGGòoood morning.
I have landed on my feet today doing the victory dance. Laughing crying and praying with the tribe. Thank for welcoming me. Blossom Gypsy Honey and Vicky thank you for letting me know Iam not alone. You worriers gave me the strength to reminded that for every problem there is a solution and I could face the day ahead.
I started by calling CAA to get my flat tire fixed and explained I have no immune system and iam in the highest risk group to catch the virus and spread it. They asked me to leave my membership on the hood and to stay inside of my home. My tire got fixed.

I called the 2 clinics that I had appointments with and they agreed to put me into an isolation room as soon as I got there. Which they did. I just made my appointments with only minutes to spare.
I called the pet store and placed my order over the phone which was waiting for me at customer service. They said in future they will bring the orders to my car.

When I got home God gave me the right words to make my husband realize that he had to drop off the car to the auto repair centre and take a cab home. He broke his foot 9 months ago and has refused to drive. The pitty party is over. Iam finally able to quarantine myself.

The hardest and last challenge was to call the vet and find out the results of my new cats blood work who has been vomiting 5 out of 6 days. We now have to wait for the pathologist report to confirm if he has leukemia. My husbands responce was let's take him back to the rescue centre. I told him God gave us beautiful Thunder for a reason and we will all get through this as a family.
To my tribe of worriers who have my back God bless you and your family's and keep you safe.
Now i have to go back to the aution for some fun before I face today's challenges.
Good morning Margaret!
So glad everyone is social distancing for your sake.

I hope Thunder does not test positive for leukemia. One friend recently had her cat to the vet for not wanting to eat & vomiting when he tried. Diagnosis: Pancreatitis. After a couple days at vet on supportive care (IV fluids) he is back home & doing well.

Blessings to you & your family (including Thunder) 💞
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Margaret I hope your cat will be fine, it is upsetting when our fur babies get sick and can not tell us how they are feeling but I did have a cat that had Leukemia and it did not vomit from it.
2 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Iam so please to read the stories you are all sharing with me. It is a good distraction and gives me hope. It is encouraging since I am hand feeding Thunder.
I have convinced my husband to pick up the suv which is now fixed. Because the vet isn't calling me back with the test results I have asked my husband to please stop there and buy some medicine to coat Thunders stomach and talk to the vet.
As the stomach turns.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

Hey there--Hi there--Ho there!

Good morning all!! (Well at least it is still morning here)

@Margaret Welcome aboard! Glad you've joined us. In college we had a "house" cat named Skipper who had feline leukemia. He didn't act sick, but loved to lay curled in the sink with water dripping on him. I think it is wonderful that you are giving this guy a chance at life. If he does have leukemia keep in mind he MUST stay indoors as this is is contagious to other cats and is spread by saliva and urine. If there are other cats in the house special precautions should be made. If this is an adult cat he/she could live 3-5 years and beyond. Kittens have shorter life spans and have usually had it from birth. The doc told us we were lucky as our adoptee was not a kitten. Amazing what I remember from almost 50 years ago when I often don't recall what I had for breakfast! If you are into holistic remedies I'll give you some dosage amounts for St.Johns Wort, Goldenseal and Asian Ginseng. A bottle each of these will last a LONG for time for a cat.

@Gypsy

If you would like your share of the "dole" file a tax return. You can file even if you don't need to pay taxes. It will give the government the info needed to send you your money. I'm pretty sure you can print an EZ form off the internet.

Geez Louise--I feel like "Hints from Heloise" today.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

Good morning/afternoon ❣
Thank you for the information but it's okay 🧡 I truly wouldn't want to take from someone else . Probably shouldn't have said anything it was just a response to the "everyone" statement that the government is saying. It's really not a big deal 🥰🥰🥰 .
The wind here today for some reason is zapping me of all e energy.....I dozed off reading my Nook just now kindof of "woke up" after little catnap. I dont usually do that. Need to move around abit

Big (((HUGS))) -GYPSY 🧡🧡🧡
1 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
MORNING TRIBE!
So glad to 'see' each of you this cloudy 70 degree morning!

Up late last night so up late this morning. Kits giving me the ole stink eye...but first..

What's the difference between a smart man & a stupid man?
Nothing! They both think they know everything 😂
Good Morning Blossom 🌻🧡
Read your post from last night about your name. What a sweet brother and memory 🥰🥰🥰 take care of kittys. like you I know about the 'stink eye' 🙀 -Gypsy
Good morning Gypsy!
Loved your prayer & as always your inspirational words every morning.

Oddly, my brother wasn't being sweet when he started calling me Blossom, don't remember how or why it even started. I took it as a negative at the time. It's a positive for me now.

Glad the 'S' trio made it for breakfast!

Like you, I'm not in any system (per se) & don't expect to receive any stimulus check. Hope those who lost their income due to the virus get theirs pronto!

In the wee hours this morning I was attempting to place an order with someone who has 'free shipping sitewide today' & my phone started freezing, the free s&h wasn't applying at checkout so I did the chat thing with agent. She said 'I'll walk you through it. Got option to CoBrowse? What?? I don't know how to do that! Every time I tried I messed up so I logged out, went back this morning & free s&h applied like it should have last night. Hope you love your RA ring!💞
Well you're AWESOME BLOSSOM to US 🌺🧡🌺🧡🌺🧡🌺
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Good Morning Blossom 🌻🧡
Read your post from last night about your name. What a sweet brother and memory 🥰🥰🥰 take care of kittys. like you I know about the 'stink eye' 🙀 -Gypsy
Good morning Gypsy!
Loved your prayer & as always your inspirational words every morning.

Oddly, my brother wasn't being sweet when he started calling me Blossom, don't remember how or why it even started. I took it as a negative at the time. It's a positive for me now.

Glad the 'S' trio made it for breakfast!

Like you, I'm not in any system (per se) & don't expect to receive any stimulus check. Hope those who lost their income due to the virus get theirs pronto!

In the wee hours this morning I was attempting to place an order with someone who has 'free shipping sitewide today' & my phone started freezing, the free s&h wasn't applying at checkout so I did the chat thing with agent. She said 'I'll walk you through it. Got option to CoBrowse? What?? I don't know how to do that! Every time I tried I messed up so I logged out, went back this morning & free s&h applied like it should have last night. Hope you love your RA ring!💞
Well you're AWESOME BLOSSOM to US 🌺🧡🌺🧡🌺🧡🌺
❤❤❤((HUGS))❤❤❤
0 x

JewelryQueen

@Gypsy

I don't know whose share you think you would be taking, but I feel you would be foolish to not partake!!!!! As the widow of a veteran who basically gave his life for his country you certainly deserve it as much as those making just under $75K a year. I'm not much of one for receiving money from the government either. I've never applied for welfare even tho I qualified when I was very young. I only applied for unemployment once although I was eligible a couple of times (silly me). This is different. Think of it as a Veteran's pre-Christmas bonus. I really think you should reconsider.

I'll shut up now.
1 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

I don't know whose share you think you would be taking, but I feel you would be foolish to not partake!!!!! As the widow of a veteran who basically gave his life for his country you certainly deserve it as much as those making just under $75K a year. I'm not much of one for receiving money from the government either. I've never applied for welfare even tho I qualified when I was very young. I only applied for unemployment once although I was eligible a couple of times (silly me). This is different. Think of it as a Veteran's pre-Christmas bonus. I really think you should reconsider.

I'll shut up now.
🥰🥰 you're sweet. And it could be that I'm just not reading the information that I've found so far or the "crack" that people in my situation fall into will be fixed. I'd rather see someone that doesnt know where next weeks money is coming from receive this . Unless something horrible happens I will get "paid" next month and my bills will be paid and I'll be okay. 🥰 -Gypsy
1 x

JewelryQueen

@Gypsy

Allllllrighty then. Tried my best.

Say, has anyone else noticed Preston popping on on our threads? Kinda feels like we're being watched. Don't get me wrong, the Moderator's help is mightily appreciated when asked for. This feels more like the hovering waiter that won't go away when you haven't even asked for anything. Of course since joining haven't seen 4 threads locked in 2 days either. Probably just paranoid.
4 x