Back?

Gem Lover

Back?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have a question I'm hoping somebody could help me with when I use my phone to go on shoplc.com or the app there is no back button, how do you go back after you if clicked on something?
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Back?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have a question I'm hoping somebody could help me with when I use my phone to go on shoplc.com or the app there is no back button, how do you go back after you if clicked on something?
I'm not using app but am on my phone and I simply use the. < sign at bottom of my screen to go back to previous screen .
Hope this helps
1 x

Gem Lover

Thank you I will look for it.
0 x

Gem Lover

I do not have an arrow and swiping does not work either.
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
hmmm
I'm sorry I truly dont know
Now the < sign only shows when I swipe my screen down to bottom then a row of options show up. The true bottom of screen does not show till I do this. Then a row of different options are presented. But other than that I dont know. Sorry
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I apologize for any issues with the app or website you might be experiencing. What phone and browser are you using?
1 x

Gem Lover

@Moderator_Preston I am using android, when I am on shoplc.com and the app there is no back button but it is ok on my laptop. I also can not go back on the app.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I'm not using app but am on my phone and I simply use the. < sign at bottom of my screen to go back to previous screen .
Hope this helps
@Gem Lover
I'm using an Android.
Like Gypsy, mine has the same option to go back to previous page. Not sure why yours wouldn't. Good luck..hope you can find a way to go 'back'💞
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Preston I am using android, when I am on shoplc.com and the app there is no back button but it is ok on my laptop. I also can not go back on the app.
Thank you for your response. In regards to the website, the back and forwards buttons are integrated with the browser you are using, and should be included for all websites. Some newer Android phones use "gestures" so I would recommend trying to swipe from left to right and see if that will go back to the last page for you.
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Lightly touch the top of your screen and the < should be there up top.
Haven't used my cell in three years. I can charge it and look.
1 x