SERIOUSLY!! Selling toilet paper!! UNBELIEVABLE

Hollie

Re: SERIOUSLY!! Selling toilet paper!! UNBELIEVABLE

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I’m speechless. Selling 3 rolls for $6 and $4 shipping. It looks like the kind used in hotels & public bathrooms. Have they donated anything yet to anyone??? 😱
$47.99 was the start price on those three rolls!
Are they serious?
Quick! Go find 3packs for less and get ur 20%+ refunds. I know of no three rolls of toilet paper for $47.99😂
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I’m speechless. Selling 3 rolls for $6 and $4 shipping. It looks like the kind used in hotels & public bathrooms. Have they donated anything yet to anyone??? 😱
$47.99 was the start price on those three rolls!
Are they serious?
Quick! Go find 3packs for less and get ur 20%+ refunds. I know of no three rolls of toilet paper for $47.99😂
Could it be.....re-useable??? :lol:
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

JQ: once again you crack me up! I'm surprised they did't break out the uv flashlight! Maybe the tp could be used to make masks?! (let's see if this post of mine is censored)
4 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

This is what I said in the other tp thread that was deleted. They could have locked it with a post explaining why and say post your replies in this thread...you know, be polite and professional.
haha OSOTT, that deleted post was mine!! Whoopee, I've made the grade and now joined the hallowed ranks of you lovely ladies! Shall we create a new group and call it The Bumped Tribe? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Seriously, I think it might have been because the responses in that post were far more disparaging than the one they left up. And yet the mods say "we want to hear all your criticisms." Sometimes it's hard to see that in action.)
5 x

danger13x

Post by danger13x » 4 years ago

ok
1 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Well said Angleflutter. I agree he is just the messenger.
1 x