Hello SLC! STAY SAFE!

Catticus

Hello SLC! STAY SAFE!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

This one is for ALL EMPLOYEES!

Mods and Others:

I'm sorry you're getting "caught in the crossfire", so to speak.

This is a difficult enough time already, without having to monitor posts even more closely. I understand that it's your job and therefore you of course are going to do it. I would too.

You all do a wonderful job, as do so many who go "unseen" working on phones, warehouse, shipping, cleaning, etc. THANK YOU!

This is surely an extremely stressful time for EVERYONE at SLC.

I hope ALL of you are safe and doing well.

ALL of you, and your families and friends: Please Stay Safe!

ALL of you...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, MATTER! We are ALL in this TOGETHER!

Mods:
Thank you for your hard work! It can't be easy dealing with people"s opinions all day. Especially when you're placed in a position where you have to do your duties, and remove posts that don't adhere to the guidelines or that are not well received by management. You're our friends, we know this. But you still have to delete and "not allow" posts to be submitted.

It's OKAY! You are doing your job. That is first priority for you all.

This is for the "Unseens":
Thank you for your hard work! I know how difficult and exasperating certain job duties can be. I know it can wear on you. It can be so stressful dealing with the day to day "issues" that you each face. Working in a close, or busy environment is not ever easy. It's so hard not to bring certain emotions home with you. It's so hard not to let others (including customers) get to you.

The "Seens":
Thank you for your hard work! Things must be very difficult right now. Life as we all knew it has changed drastically. You are completing your job duties each day. Whatever they are. Stressed out, fearful and not always "happy" about certain things, you still have to do your job. It certainly must be absolutely draining.

ALL OF YOU: Please take care of yourselves! I pray that you are ALL safe, including your families, friends (and pets!)

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒบ
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Hello SLC! STAY SAFE!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hello,

I am out of the office today. But I still wanted to thank you for your kind words. I know emotions are high for everyone with whatโ€™s happening in the world right now. But I know we will make it through. ๐Ÿ˜Š
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Hello,

I am out of the office today. But I still wanted to thank you for your kind words. I know emotions are high for everyone with whatโ€™s happening in the world right now. But I know we will make it through. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yay Danielle, did ya snag a day off?!! I love what Catticus posted about
all of the great people and fine jobs they are doing at SLC. I agree.
(((hugs)))
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

honey wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hello,

Yay Danielle, did ya snag a day off?!! I love what Catticus posted about
all of the great people and fine jobs they are doing at SLC. I agree.
(((hugs)))
Hello,

No just my regular day off ๐Ÿ˜Š. But I couldnโ€™t not say something about the lovely post. I agree I am proud of our team. I hope you are doing good too!
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Hello,

@Danielle

That was very kind of you to respond on your day off! You're a sweetheart!
๐Ÿฌ โฃ๏ธ

With people losing jobs, being terrified, and constantly feeling so worried for their loved ones as well as for the future, those fortunate to remain employed are going to hunker down and do their job duties - whether they like them or not!
๐Ÿ™ƒ

It isn't always easy!
๐Ÿ˜‰

Danielle, you have always been there for us!

You and The Mod-Squad!
๐Ÿ˜Ž

I know there is much tension, and as you said, emotions are high for everyone. I wanted you to know you are still appreciated.
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒบ

I also wanted to let others with different job duties know that they too, are appreciated.

To get up each day with things being so uncertain and actually downright frightening, yet to still come to work and perform your tasks, well it's got to be very difficult in so many different ways for each of you.

We don't know what is happening in every individual's personal life. Worries, fears, uncertainty, fears of payments due, worries while being caretakers, mothers, fathers, having to fight the stores and the madness to get your groceries and supplies, worrying about loved ones while you're at work...it's a very scary time!

I know that employees don't always make certain decisions. But as employees in this uncertain time, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do!
๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Whatever job duties you have, it's a VERY stressful time right now. SO A BIG THANK YOU to each and every one of you! Order Takers, Order Fillers, Order Packers, Order Shippers & Receivers, Warehouse Workers, Phone Workers, Hosts, Moderators, IT Workers, Maintenance Workers, Crew Members...THANK YOU!

And...remember...we may not "see" you. But that doesn't mean we don't appreciate you!
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ

Blessings to you ALL!
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ
3 x