Saturday (3/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

JewelryQueen

Re: Saturday (3/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Blossom

Oh my dear you are such a sweet, gentle and naive soul! Stay just the way you are.

Have all your posts been posted?
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Because my posts are moderated and are not showing up - I forget if I posted already to people - so I apologize if I post twice to someone. My old brain just can't remember things at this time since I'm on no sleep.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday. Mom is sleeping. (((HUGS))) to everyone.
Dang, why are most of my posts getting deleted? Please ShopLC - please? Help us out. We will be no problems for you if you could help us. We are great friends here and we just want to communicate with each other - we love each other. Most of us are old ladies with limited ways to communicate. We need each other. If we go elsewhere to talk - I would think that would be a good thing? We would still be here but on our best behavior. Please let our messages to each other get through.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I want to say good bye to everyone, it seems I am already forgotten 😂 But seriously, I pray for each of you and your family to get through this crisis. I don’t like having to be approved before my post are shown, I hope everyone understands. I may be back to check on everyone but I have so much going on and will have more than I can handle in the next few months unfortunately. Stay safe and God Bless each of you, it’s been my pleasure to know you all, my dearest friends. It’s not good bye, but so long for now. Ginger 💛💛
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I want to say good bye to everyone, it seems I am already forgotten 😂 But seriously, I pray for each of you and your family to get through this crisis. I don’t like having to be approved before my post are shown, I hope everyone understands. I may be back to check on everyone but I have so much going on and will have more than I can handle in the next few months unfortunately. Stay safe and God Bless each of you, it’s been my pleasure to know you all, my dearest friends. It’s not good bye, but so long for now. Ginger 💛💛
Oh dear Ginger, No one has forgotten you, I promise you that! In fact I was praying for you and your family! Please know that this moderation is taking a toll on all of us as our posts are not getting posted or they are being EDITED leaving out info that is important to only "us" - I don't understand why it's so important when we have all tried hard to let SLC know we will be on our best behavior....but this is now affecting and hurting each other's feelings.

We love you, Ginger....very much! <3
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger

NO .....Ginger you have not been forgotten.at all
Please dont think that ❤❤ everything will be okay check in with the Morning Coffee Threads each morning. I will post them till they say I cant .Will always be here for you and all our Tribe . It just takes abit longer right now. LOVE YOU -GYPSY
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger
Hi Cutie! Good to put a face to your name!

You are in no way forgotten! Please don't ever think that! We know your plate is full & changes to the way we post are making things challenging.

Please take care of you & yours. But please come back soon! You matter!
Love you 💞
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Welllll, Hello for now!! Just where the heck do you think that
you are going without the rest of the TRIBE? hmmmm? We
happen to be all out of sorts currently with delayed posts and
censoring. Don't SLC know that ya just can't cut in when the
girls get to yakking? :lol:
Ginger, if you can stand what's going on here right now, don't
go away. It's none of ours or even your wishes to leave the
friends we have made here. "Don't make me cry!" For all that
needs your attention in the coming months, I shall be praying
with all my might.
(((hugs))), honey
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Ginger

Please forgive an old woman who is apparently starting to go senile. I have never meant to leave you out or make you feel excluded!!!!! We all have a lot on our plates right now and this new system makes it difficult to just be able to chit chat like in days of yore. Please make an attempt to check in and also let us know what is going on with you. We care. We really do!
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom

Oh my dear you are such a sweet, gentle and naive soul! Stay just the way you are.

Have all your posts been posted?
@JewelryQueen

I think all my posts are going through. Kinda hard to keep up with to know for sure.

Sweet, gentle & naive...(ha) those were the days! As the song from 'Pink' goes..

🎼 'I think I've had enough of this.
Want back my ignorance & bliss'

💞Love you JQ💞
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger...💞🥺💞

Nobody has forgotten you!!! I promise! Please stick around....

SLC.....Dont DO THIS! Can you not see what this is doing to all these fine people!?

If you don’t post my post I will have gotten the message loud and clear. Yes indeed....
6 x