Saturday (3/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Saturday (3/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I apologize to everyone for saying we are "old ladies" as I was only trying to convince the powers to be that we are HARMLESS hoping they give us our ability to post without moderation.....I chose that term "old ladies" (in transparency) to sound harmless as we are! BUT I'M THE ONLY OLD LADY HERE and I was tested positive (bad joke?) for foot in mouth disease. Again, ladies, I never think of you as old ladies but I DO think I am!

My apologies for the offense! <3 <3 <3
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Ginger
All my Tribe❤️
I understand how you feel Ginger.
It is so frustrating when friends are cheering each other up and it takes forever to know if our posts are acceptable. Some of mine were deleted, for reasons I dont understand. They are ruining the special relationship that we have.
I dont feel comfortable posting anymore. It actually going to backfire in my case because I tend to shut out people or in this case shopping channels that try to control my feelings.
I love shoplc. I used to consider them as my second familly.
It is at this scary time that we first need each other. I dont even know if one of you asked me or discussed anything, since your post might be blocked. All this creates severe stress which is not good for adults, no matter what age. In my age group stress is physically damaging.
Even if I post less, whether I stopped shopping here, or tuned into other shopping channels, or i’m blocked, I want you to know how much you all meant to me, and how much I care. Hopefully, I wont be blocked from checking up on how you are doing.
It has been one of the best journeys of my life being part of this Tribe.
Love and kisses - hoping this post is allowed. It would be awful if you thought I stopped posting because just dont care ❤️❤️Vicky
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I apologize to everyone for saying we are "old ladies" as I was only trying to convince the powers to be that we are HARMLESS hoping they give us our ability to post without moderation.....I chose that term "old ladies" (in transparency) to sound harmless as we are! BUT I'M THE ONLY OLD LADY HERE and I was tested positive (bad joke?) for foot in mouth disease. Again, ladies, I never think of you as old ladies but I DO think I am!

Only my AVATAR is young ❣❣❣a and that's only because, wrinkles and dark under eye circles weren't an option 😂😂😂😂😂 Dont worry 🤗
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger
All my Tribe❤️
I understand how you feel Ginger.
It is so frustrating when friends are cheering each other up and it takes forever to know if our posts are acceptable. Some of mine were deleted, for reasons I dont understand. They are ruining the special relationship that we have.
I dont feel comfortable posting anymore. It actually going to backfire in my case because I tend to shut out people or in this case shopping channels that try to control my feelings.
I love shoplc. I used to consider them as my second familly.
It is at this scary time that we first need each other. I dont even know if one of you asked me or discussed anything, since your post might be blocked. All this creates severe stress which is not good for adults, no matter what age. In my age group stress is physically damaging.
Even if I post less, whether I stopped shopping here, or tuned into other shopping channels, or i’m blocked, I want you to know how much you all meant to me, and how much I care. Hopefully, I wont be blocked from checking up on how you are doing.
It has been one of the best journeys of my life being part of this Tribe.
Love and kisses - hoping this post is allowed. It would be awful if you thought I stopped posting because just dont care ❤️❤️Vicky
Vicky 🌼 it is hard to keep track. And keep up right now. Hard to have our chats. I'm hoping this will work itself out. Love & (((HUGS))) please dont try not to stress. -Gypsy 🥰🥰
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
Hey, Osott, we earned our OLD LADIES title.
Kids think of parents as OLD. To teenagers, anyone above 35 is OLD. SO I call myself an old lady too, and we both are above 60, which by the way is the new 40 🤪
Shoplc should be proud to have us as their customers. We say it like it is. If I buy something I love, I say it. As I say if I am disappointed with something I bought that looked different on TV. These comments should be valuable to any shopping channel, since it lets them know what to buy more of, or need to improve some items they sell.
Most of us have been loyal and frequent shoplc customers. I tried to get an entire social media group to buy from shoplc. It wasnt the right time, since there were new Management and new changes happening here, so some were skeptical to join
Well- guess what happened along the way😇
OUR TRIBE 🤩
Maybe one day it will go back to us being able just to enjoy discussing our lives, our daily hurts, our daily joys, our loved ones, our fur babies, to each other again without worrying we might be have said something against rules.
Regardless, No one can stop me talking to OUR BOSS on a nightly basis. I give him my long list of my Tribe and family and fur babies, and moderators, he needs to take care of🙏🏻
I added the EVIL SNAKE for him to GET RID OF ASAP 🐉

🥰❤️😍😻💋vicky
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

You have not offended me dear OSOTT! I'm not as old as I feel but old enough!

Things got a little crazy on here day before yesterday that's for sure. I hope SLC will let us be the new & improved forum & let us go back to 'real' time posting soon.

Love ((hugs)) & prayers to you & your mom💞
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Prayers for OSOTT, Ginger's family, and the many needs we have on the forum. I forget none, and love u all. -Love, Rolltide
Loving prayers for you & yours too dear @Rolltide 🙏

Love you,
Blossom 💞
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Prayers for OSOTT, Ginger's family, and the many needs we have on the forum. I forget none, and love u all. -Love, Rolltide
Loving prayers for you & yours too dear @Rolltide 🙏

Love you,
Blossom 💞
Rolltide, thank you so much. Continued prayers to you sweet Rolltide.
3 x