Sunday (3/29).Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (3/29).Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Sunday Morning Coffee

Let's not let the shadows of yesterday spoil the Sunshine of today
💜💙💚💛🧡💜💙💚💛🧡💜💙💚💛🧡

I pray that your days are Blessed with Love , Joy , Peace and Happiness and that your evening brought
Eveyone a Healing - Restful sleep
🙏💞🙏💞
Praying extra hard for OSOTT & her mom 🥺🙏🥺
Had the chance to visit with her earlier and shes very stressed and horribly sad as her mom is at home under hospice care.🙏 and for Shop4joy - we haven't heard from her in awhile and I pray she hasn't had a setback 🙏

☕☕😳☕☕😳☕☕😳☕☕

I did make the coffee- still extra strong - haven't had to add the Baileys......YET 😉so let's have a cup and navigate this Mad , Mad , Mad World together 😂🤣😂🤣😂

My weather here is the same warm and dusty we didnt get any rain here 😕
The kittys are all good. Had to use flea shampoo.on Saber and with his sensitive skin he's not been happy pulling at his fur, going to need to give him a oatmeal bath to soothe his skin now 😿
Another busy day of silly multi-tasking you know.....Reading while watching TV 🙄 you know how talented I am 😂🤣

I know right now it's not easy to get your Happy Dance going, But once you do .....
You'll feel better ❣❣❣

💃 🌼 💃 🌼 💃
LOVE & ((((((HUGS))))) to everyone -Gypsy
7 x

Blossom

Re: Sunday (3/29).Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Morning Gypsy!

Think the colors escape me now...can't seem to help it. I know change is inevitable but I don't like it.
But who am I? Nobody.

Hope you & the rest of the tribe have a wonderful & worry free day!

Love you all💞
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Morning Gypsy!

Think the colors escape me now...can't seem to help it. I know change is inevitable but I don't like it.
But who am I? Nobody.

Love you all💞
Blossom, YOU are SOMEBODY!!!
I miss you as we have not been able
to just blab away as we used to. "I
am so hoping that you come to
know more and just how special that
you are."
Like Gypsy, I too visited OSOTT, her
mom is declining and OSOTT is ever
loyal at her side.
Blossom, Blossom
we friends have become unplugged!
I miss you Wonderful Peeper.
I hope the selling of the homestead is just
about wrapped up. bitter/sweet
(((hugs)))
Love you bunches, honey

are you lovng the gold show today?
I love the precious metals.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
@Blossom
May the Sunshine that is shining so BRIGHT, in spite of DARK EVIL intentions surrounding us, BRIGHTEN YOUR SUNDAY ⭐️💫

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
I will have an extra long talk with the BOSS tonight, about easing the stress you are going thru🙏🏻

My CUPS OF ☕️☕️☕️☕️ suddenly tastes extra sweet
NO ADDED SWEETENER NEEDED
Hearing from my Tribe is my 🍰 AND 🍯

LOVE and HUGS❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Vicky
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

OSOTT

Would love to chat with you and Catticus. You are such Wonderful People and good friends to me. I would love to meet you at that outdoor cafe but I can´t remember the name of it. Can you remind me or at least give me a hint? We can stay 6 feet apart, be safe and follow all the rules.
6 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Good news thank you for your prayers. The pathologist confirmed that Thunder my cat doesn't have lukemia. Yesterday the vet gave him a depo-medrol injection and he didn't get sick yesterday. The happy dance and new hope is on today.
Thank you for being there for me. I couldn't get the vets words out of my mind "cats don't usually respond to the treatments." You and my tanzanite jewelry gave me the strength to get answers.
IF YOU ARE BUSY THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY BACK GROUND INFO.
On Friday the vet didn't returne any of my calls .
I sent my husband there with a note to buy gastritis cat food and not to come back until he talked to the vet. Well he came home but without taking to the vet.
and said the pathologist report didn't come back yet. I called the vet and begged and begged them to check further. The girl came back on the phone laughing and said "oh it is here just don't get printed and it was clear." I again begged for an emergency appointment. Thunder couldn't keep any food down. They finally agreed. I think because of covid-19 people aren't able to think clearly.
If they can't figure out what Thunder has I will have to go to another vet.
I couldn't update you yesterday because I got blocked for posting an outside link from YouTube on Plutos advice to crisis. He is a talking dog.Too Funny. Sorry I broke the rules. Things are better today and i can't thank the Tribe enough for making me a worrier.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Morning Gypsy!

But who am I? Nobody.

Love you all💞
@Blossom

Did you see the post from OtherSideOfTheTrackson 3/28 coffee thread ?
Would love if you would Please visit again
Our friends are unplugged and dancing 💃
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Morning Gypsy!

But who am I? Nobody.

Love you all💞
Blossom, YOU are SOMEBODY!!!
I miss you as we have not been able
to just blab away as we used to. "I
am so hoping that you come to
know more and just how special that
you are."
Like Gypsy, I too visited OSOTT, her
mom is declining and OSOTT is ever
loyal at her side.
Blossom, Blossom
we friends have become unplugged!
I miss you Wonderful Peeper.
I hope the selling of the homestead is just
about wrapped up. bitter/sweet
(((hugs)))
Love you bunches, honey

are you lovng the gold show today?
I love the precious metals.
honey...honey...as sweet as thy name! I hope your family & 'in person' friends know how special you are!

The Tribe is being so upbeat! Maybe I'll get there IDK. I miss the back & forth banter too! I spoke with everyone here on a daily basis, which is more often than I do with my 'in person' friends.

On my way to homestead now. Gonna try to get in attic & see 'what's up' :) ...there! Waiting on survey report. Worried COVID may affect things before the dotted line is signed. Yes, bitter sweet 😓

Not sure if I will buy any gold today. After all the Tanzanite I may not have room!

Love you💞
4 x

honey

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT

Would love to chat with you and Catticus. You are such Wonderful People and good friends to me. I would love to meet you at that outdoor cafe but I can´t remember the name of it. Can you remind me or at least give me a hint? We can stay 6 feet apart, be safe and follow all the rules.
@JewelryQueen
I am press-ed for word-s right now
as for what is happening in your
region with the coronavirus. I am
praying that it stays away from you
and your loved ones and all of our
friends unplugged! everywhere.
I say that because everyone is becoming
unplugged in my town too. Nary a
person walks by in my boro and
there is no traffic. Restaurants are
only filling take outs, church's are
having services online and even 'drive
up confessions.' Everybody is trying to
do their part to assist. No violence that
I am aware of, that is an answer to
prayer.
My friends and family are practicing
safe distancing and if I need to go to
the market for fresh food, I go early in
the morning and get out as quick as
possible.
Hang in there MAMASAN.
Love ya, honey
4 x

honey

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Good news thank you for your prayers. The pathologist confirmed that Thunder my cat doesn't have lukemia. Yesterday the vet gave him a depo-medrol injection and he didn't get sick yesterday. The happy dance and new hope is on today.
Thank you for being there for me. I couldn't get the vets words out of my mind "cats don't usually respond to the treatments." You and my tanzanite jewelry gave me the strength to get answers.
IF YOU ARE BUSY THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY BACK GROUND INFO.
On Friday the vet didn't returne any of my calls .
I sent my husband there with a note to buy gastritis cat food and not to come back until he talked to the vet. Well he came home but without taking to the vet.
and said the pathologist report didn't come back yet. I called the vet and begged and begged them to check further. The girl came back on the phone laughing and said "oh it is here just don't get printed and it was clear." I again begged for an emergency appointment. Thunder couldn't keep any food down. They finally agreed. I think because of covid-19 people aren't able to think clearly.
If they can't figure out what Thunder has I will have to go to another vet.
I couldn't update you yesterday because I got blocked for posting an outside link from YouTube on Plutos advice to crisis. He is a talking dog.Too Funny. Sorry I broke the rules. Things are better today and i can't thank the Tribe enough for making me a worrier.
@Margaret
So happy that you checked. The posted
messages are a bit slower than the norm
and adds to some difficulty in keeping up.
But NEVER forget that we are here to 'love
you up' when ever you are feeling low. And
to be cheered up by you when we are get
low too. Love you so much, (((hugs)))
2 x