Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Blossom
@Vicky
@JewelryQueen
@Marg
@honey
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Good morning. !!
Since posts tend to take a bit to show now I was waiting to see who was meeting up for coffee ☕☕☕
Glad you are here and that your day is great. [clink]☕ ☕[clink] Morning Cheers ❣ -Gypsy
3 x

Blossom

Re: Sunday (3/29).Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Good news thank you for your prayers. The pathologist confirmed that Thunder my cat doesn't have lukemia. Yesterday the vet gave him a depo-medrol injection and he didn't get sick yesterday. The happy dance and new hope is on today.
Thank you for being there for me. I couldn't get the vets words out of my mind "cats don't usually respond to the treatments." You and my tanzanite jewelry gave me the strength to get answers.
IF YOU ARE BUSY THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY BACK GROUND INFO.
On Friday the vet didn't returne any of my calls .
I sent my husband there with a note to buy gastritis cat food and not to come back until he talked to the vet. Well he came home but without taking to the vet.
and said the pathologist report didn't come back yet. I called the vet and begged and begged them to check further. The girl came back on the phone laughing and said "oh it is here just don't get printed and it was clear." I again begged for an emergency appointment. Thunder couldn't keep any food down. They finally agreed. I think because of covid-19 people aren't able to think clearly.
If they can't figure out what Thunder has I will have to go to another vet.
I couldn't update you yesterday because I got blocked for posting an outside link from YouTube on Plutos advice to crisis. He is a talking dog.Too Funny. Sorry I broke the rules. Things are better today and i can't thank the Tribe enough for making me a worrier.
@Margaret
So relieved Thunder doesn't have leukemia! Please know from info I've gained over the years, cats should not go over 2-3 days without eating. It can cause 'fatty liver'. If he is vomiting still, he will become dehydrated & require IV fluids. I truly hope Thunder is on his way to a complete & speedy recovery! 💞
3 x

Gypsy

Opps was suppose to say

@Margaret

Sorry 🥰🥰🥰
1 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom
@Vicky
@JewelryQueen
@Marg
@honey
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Good morning. !!
Since posts tend to take a bit to show now I was waiting to see who was meeting up for coffee ☕☕☕
Glad you are here and that your day is great. [clink]☕ ☕[clink] Morning Cheers ❣ -Gypsy
Gypsy,
Thank you for the morning coffe☕ it keeps a little normal in my day💞

One thing that sticks in my mind about Texas....WINDY! I've been picking limbs up in late parents yard & had to take a break...it's so WINDY!
Was hoping new owners would be the ones doing it but looks like I'll unfortunately have to pay to have it mowed at least once so these limbs still have my name on them! Still might get in attic today..might not :?

Hope you & kitty 'tribe' have a great day.😻😻 😻😻😻 Be sure to let us know when Sissy adds to your tribe. (Hope you are able to find them when she does)!

Love you💞
4 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom
@Vicky
@JewelryQueen
@Marg
@honey
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Good morning. !!
Gypsy,
Thank you for the morning coffe☕ it keeps a little normal in my day💞

One thing that sticks in my mind about Texas....WINDY! I've been picking limbs up in late parents yard & had to take a break...it's so WINDY!
Was hoping new owners would be the ones doing it but looks like I'll unfortunately have to pay to have it mowed at least once so these limbs still have my name on them! Still might get in attic today..might not :?

Hope you & kitty 'tribe' have a great day.😻😻 😻😻😻 Be sure to let us know when Sissy adds to your tribe. (Hope you are able to find them when she does)!

Love you💞
Blossom 🌼🧡🌼
Yes it can get windy...course in the Summer the wind keeps the crow sized mosquitos away.😳 I'm hoping to find the kittens too....be careful at the old homeplace. I known you cant stay online for long periods cause of the data but I hope you get to check back in . Love and (((HUGS))) to you ❤❤-Gypsy
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning all❣️

Well...interesting times here, hmmmm....😉

Taking a day off from community outreach start up. We’ve been busy and a day to relax is most welcomed.

I hope you are all doing well. I don’t know what Words to say right now...I am simply hard press(ed) for the right thing to say other than it’s a good time for everyone to maybe unplug(ged) from all your stress for just a while. Even for a little bit.

Stay safe and healthy my friends.

See ya❣️ 👀➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️
5 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Blossom, honey, Gypsy
Iam so sorry it seems to be all about Thunder instead of the Tribe.
Love you all.
I don't know if Thunder is dehydrated he has been eating everyday but I guess throwing up can cause that. The vet didn't say anything. Maybe I need to go to another vet. I hate to burn bridges but Thunder comes first. Everone is closed today.
As the stomach turns.
What do I owe for all of your psychiatric help.
Have a awsome day.
4 x

Gypsy

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom, honey, Gypsy
Love you all.
I don't know if Thunder is dehydrated he has been eating everyday but I guess throwing up can cause that. The vet didn't say anything. Maybe I need to go to another vet. I hate to burn bridges but Thunder comes first. Everone is closed today.
As the stomach turns.
Have a awsome day.
@Margaret
Dont fret we all have fur babies we love.....I wish I had sage advice to help your kitty.....I've got to go looking for a sulphur medicine for Saber but have to wait till Wednesday to do it, am using neosporin for now as it's all I had on hand. All advice.....good or bad FREE of charge 🥰🥰🥰🥰 take.care -Gypsy
3 x

Blossom

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom, honey, Gypsy
Love you all.
As the stomach turns.
Have a awsome day.
You, your family & Thunder being healthy is payment enough for me💞
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom, honey, Gypsy
Love you all.
As the stomach turns.
Have a awsome day.
@Margaret
Dont fret we all have fur babies we love.....I wish I had sage advice to help your kitty.....I've got to go looking for a sulphur medicine for Saber but have to wait till Wednesday to do it, am using neosporin for now as it's all I had on hand. All advice.....good or bad FREE of charge 🥰🥰🥰🥰 take.care -Gypsy
Gypsy,
What's happened to Saber? If you want to share...
1 x