Enough is enough

Kittycat

Enough is enough

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

With a lot of us out of work what does Shop LC do air high priced Tanzanite and gold. Didn't they have a whole day of Tanzanite yesterday? I put shop lc on last night to see the TLV thinking the Tanzanite was over, but no it wasnt. and again today a lot of Tanzanite. Even if I had the money,I have no one to leave my jewelry to, so I won't invest in high end. I like items around $100. I think they should limit high end to 2-3 days per month only, just a suggestion.
13 x

Margaret

Re: Enough is enough

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Kittycat
I agree. I started adding things to my shopping cart until i remembered my bp orders have finally caught up with me. Thank Goodness shoplc has extended my bp billing. It is the high end items that got me in trouble. It couldn't have happened at a worse time since the Canadian dollar has bottomed out to about .69 compared to the US $ because of the virus.
I wonder if they take pacose.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat
I agree. I started adding things to my shopping cart until i remembered my bp orders have finally caught up with me. Thank Goodness shoplc has extended my bp billing. It is the high end items that got me in trouble. It couldn't have happened at a worse time since the Canadian dollar has bottomed out to about .69 compared to the US $ because of the virus.
I wonder if they take pacose.
Hello Margaret! I have never spoken with you before, I’ve been busy lately! Welcome to the forum.💞💞💞

We hope it returns to normal soon. Did SLC extend all BP payments for all customers? I was wondering about that a week or so ago. I mentioned it would be a nice gesture if SLC did that as most companies are doing that or something similar.

Again, nice to “meet” you🥰
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I made a thread earlier titled, "Can't believe? ". In the last block of the Tanzanite blowout last night there were thousand dollar pieces that they just could not sell and had to move on. I got so tired of hearing I "can't believe "it when those high end pieces were not selling and they had to move on.. There are many other priorities and worries at this time in everyones life other than buying $1000 - $7000 Tanzanite pieces of jewelry. I have so much beautiful jewelry from shoplc, but if I am going to spend that kinda money on an item, it is going to be diamonds, not tanzanite.. Just my personal preference. My opinion only.
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Don't worry Kittykat it's Opatra now. That's why I rarely watch anymore
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I know I can not be buying the high end right now either, without knowing how long this virus is going to go on.
8 x

Margaret

Hi Kittycat
Thank you for welcoming me. It sure means a lot.
I must apologize I have been trying to reply all afternoon but kept getting a message saying something like there isn't a topic with that name.

The extension on when bp are due is available to everyone. The first time I called they offered me a 20 day extension which I needed. The next time I called customer service for my next bp I said I needed more than 20 days and he asked what do need and I replied 28 days and he said the system allowed it. I fell to my knees and gave praise
Iam too embarrased to say how meny bps I needed extended. Let's just say I gave myself a great Christmas. But I will be crying on Easter Sunday. Shplc came through for me and I know they will for you too.
Thank you for making me feel happy today.
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
With a lot of us out of work what does Shop LC do air high priced Tanzanite and gold. Didn't they have a whole day of Tanzanite yesterday? I put shop lc on last night to see the TLV thinking the Tanzanite was over, but no it wasnt. and again today a lot of Tanzanite. Even if I had the money,I have no one to leave my jewelry to, so I won't invest in high end. I like items around $100. I think they should limit high end to 2-3 days per month only, just a suggestion.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have forwarded your feedback to our jewelry and live TV teams so they can keep this mind for future shows. If there is any further feedback you have, please let us know. I hope you are having a beautiful day!
1 x

Margaret

@RS Hi RS
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. It is so niece to feel included.
I must apologize I have been trying to reply but I was been blocked because of a word I was using.I think Gorge Karlene said it best "what you can say" So I wont repeat that sentence but rather know you are so appreciated. thank you again. Have a blessed day.
2 x