ShopLC Is The Real Deal

OtherSideOfTheTracks

ShopLC Is The Real Deal

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I'm posting to let everyone know how ShopLC has come through for my mother and I in the most caring and generous way. Last week was the worst week of my life as I had to sign my mom into Hospice care at home because she is at the end of her life. It's never easy I know, but with Covid-19 spiraling out of control and empty shelves at stores and online, I could not find essentials to care for my mother. Even my mother's hospice nurse told me they had to ration their supplies as well and would only be able to visit if in emergencies. I was very upset, sad and emotional and I posted on the forum. Danielle asked me to send her my info, and today I received an email from Danielle stating that the executives at ShopLC are sending me a care package of wipes to help me care for my mom. This is a very BIG deal to me. The panic I have is less. ShopLC does care for their customers! I'm sorry SLC for being so unkind. I'm truly sorry.

My heart is full of gratitude and I'm humbled and so thankful. ShopLC & Danielle, thank you.

I do hope the executives of ShopLC appreciate a very special person in Danielle Jackson. She represents your company with such kindness, intelligence and professionalism. I don't believe I've ever met a company representative as good as Danielle. She has helped me before and others too before this issue. Danielle is truly a gift to customers needing help and a prize to any company she works for. She is the real deal. ShopLC is the real deal. I'm PROUD of ShopLC and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I want everyone connected to or working for ShopLC to know that I pray for everyone to stay healthy and have abundant blessings through this most difficult time. Thank you again, ShopLC... <3

Warm regards,

OSOTT and mom
14 x

RS

Re: ShopLC Is The Real Deal

Post by RS » 4 years ago

That’s just WONDERFUL❣️❣️❣️

Thank you Danielle and SLC🥰🥰
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I’m sorry about your mother and thank you Shop. L. C for helping osott🤗
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

TO: The Executives of Shop LC and Moderator Danielle

RE: Donated supplies for woman in hospice care

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I feel I can speak for all the regular contributors to the forum when I say we appreciate you act of kindness and generosity in this time of need. It will not be forgotten!
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

This is wonderful, thank you so very much for helping.
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Shop LC, I never would have 'thunk it.'
After reading OtherSideOfTheTracks
message to you about how thoughtful
your gift is and what it means to her
to have you give her something that
was so abundant a couple of months
ago and rapidly could not be found, I
just Praised The Lord. Danielle is a STAR
amongst this forum and always helps in
the nicest way. You all brightened
OtherSideOfTheTracks and mom's situation
at this difficult time.
Thank you for your kindness's. cyber (((HUGS)))
honey
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
Thank you for your intervention to make one of your customers life a little easier.
The stress of a Terminally ill MOM is hard enough without having needed supplies to care for her.

I truly appreciate all you do !!

Vicky
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
I know how difficult it is to care for your mom now.
I want you to know, how it touches my heart to know what you are going thru.

HUGS🥰😘❤️Vicky
6 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

To the OtherSideOfTheTracks my heart trully breaks for you and your Mother. Iam so glade you are there for her as iam sure she has been for you. She must be very proud of you. Remember to wear your favorite jewelry for strength.
Thank you Danielle and shoplc for what you have done for the OtherSideOfTheTracks demonstrating true humanity at this time of need.
Thank you for giving me this forum I have met the most compationate carring people who freely give of themselves. They have given me a soft place to fall on my darkest days.
I truly have found an incredible family, keep safe. You are all in my prayers.
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
To the OtherSideOfTheTracks my heart trully breaks for you and your Mother. Iam so glade you are there for her as iam sure she has been for you. She must be very proud of you. Remember to wear your favorite jewelry for strength.
Thank you Danielle and shoplc for what you have done for the OtherSideOfTheTracks demonstrating true humanity at this time of need.
Thank you for giving me this forum I have met the most compationate carring people who freely give of themselves. They have given me a soft place to fall on my darkest days.
I truly have found an incredible family, keep safe. You are all in my prayers.

This is beautiful and describes exactly what this forum family means to me.
Thank you, Margaret. <3
3 x