Monday (3/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Monday (3/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

My previous post is still under review.
I posted that I read that the Covid-19 cases were leveling off.
Now, I read that the report was inaccurate😱

OK — WE WILL EVENTUALLY WIN OVER THIS EVIL🐉🐉

In the meanwhile, MY LIQUID SOOTHER IS WAITING☕️☕️☕️☕️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Mission accomplished ❣ I left at 6am my time (it's now 10:20 am) had to drive 3 towns over but found a feed store that was open. And was glad I didnt have to explain to him what I was looking for I simply said I have a cat & need sulphur, he nodded and said you're looking for NU-STOCK reached behind counter said I can tell I dont need to explain the how messy this is or warn you to wear gloves. And I headed immediately back home feeling better. This product is a very messy thick paste that stinks to high-heaven
and will dry like spackle. A bonus for me......I'm highly allergic to sulphur 😳Yay. ??
Last time we had to use this product I held Saber and Hubby applied. This time it was all me....thankfully once I got him held and a glob on my gloved hand it wasnt too bad. He calmed down pretty quickly. He's now sequestered on the patio and is relaxed and even ate. He cant lick this off once it gets fully dry it will eventually flake off and I will reapply for a least a week maybe two. So now on to spraying house and outside patios and bathing other 2 kittys. Will gather up laundry and cat beds, etc to take to laundry first thing in morning when it's less crowded. But I already feel better for Saber.

This will make him all better 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Once I get finished spraying I will feel more like a
Happy Dance ❣❣ -Gypsy
@Gypsy

Yay!! So glad you found what he needed & didn't have alot of trouble putting it on.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!💞
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Good afternoon everyone❤️
@Gypsy
I am thrilled you got the nu stock. Hope it helps🙏🏻
These delayed posts or blocked posts is very distressing.
We used to post to each other in real time, which we all enjoyed. Now I need to check if perhaps my post met the criteria. We dont need this stress right now😰
Several of my posts were rejected, although it had no vulgarity in it.
I notice less tribe are posting. Is it that they are frustrated that their every word is under scrutiny ? Or are their posts blocked ?
I feel this is hurting shoplc because most viewers shop and buy when they are in a good mood.
I am in a very sad mood, wondering if my innocent friendly posts will be allowed. I havent bought anything in a few days. Very unusual for me. The items I did buy last week were little trinkets, not my usual.
I wonder if others are experiencing the same and barely buying anything from here ??

Maybe the management team is actually doing me a great big favor. Maybe I really dont need all the stuff I used to buy from them. Hmmm🤔
I do have closets full of shoplc buys. Lots of stuff to gift to the family. My family’s closets are full of stuff I already gave them.
It used to be hard to resist a bargain.
Since I am censured, I feel like a prisoner. Now I am too down to be excited by bargains anymore.
It does help that TANZANITE is the majority of what they show now. If I will splurge on blue gemstones it will be on ceylon blue sapphires which are much more valuable.
So i’m thinking that my lack of desire to buy is due to whats presented on air 80% of the time, plus my feeling like a prisoner.
We are already held hostage by Covid-19. This new censure tops it off.
@OtherSideOfTheTracks
Hope your mom is feeling better and you get some help 😰
Love and hugs to all 🥰🥰🥰vicky
6 x

Blossom

@JewelryQueen

Don't know if your shingle is out yet but...you blew my mind last night! The light bulb that went off in my brain was mind blowing!

When I first adopted this little dog, she had such pretty hair & did not scratch, chew at herself, roll & rub on everything. It started several months after I got her. Why?...because I started feeding her chicken with her dog food when I first got her! And when the dog food the shelter gave me ran out (none of that kind to be found locally) I bought the grain-free Chicken!

My doc tested me for allergens & said 'I'm also going to check for egg allergy. For some reason people can have problems w/eggs but not chicken.' So dummy me thought if chicken isn't a problem for people then that can't be her problem.

Definitely going to change doggie's diet (abit at a time) & see how that goes. So worth trying.

Just to be clear...you are including actual chicken too?...right?

As always, thank you for sharing valuable info!💞
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Now I remember the cream you are talking about! Smells a little like rotten eggs. Never had occasion to use it myself but a friend of mine used it on a dog that had been dragged by a car and had a severe case of "road rash". And I mean no fur on one side. Re-grew the hair wonderfully. She also "watered" it down with mineral oil and used it on ear mites. And apparently it tastes as bad as it smells so it doesn't get licked off. Granny used to make a salve with 3 parts sulphur and one part mineral or baby oil that smelled exactly the same. She put it on our horse when it got rain rot if I remember right (we're talking almost 60 years ago!)

It just makes my day that your fur baby will have some relief now!!

@Vicky

I agree.This trying to "chat" with the monitoring delay truly is a pain in the patoot.

@RS

What a wonderful and heartfelt thing you are doing with your project! I am sure it will be appreciated more than you can possibly know.

@Blossom

Glad to be of help! I would be changing her diet as quickly as she will tolerate it. "The shingle is out" and the "check is in the mail" LOL
Say, were you the one whose dog has seizures? i have some more info/advice on that issue too.
3 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all!

Raining here again today. I keep hoping it will wash away all of our worries. Sigh....

Working on our program some today. More phone calls than anything. Then over to the high school where everything is being stored and distributed from.

Making a turkey and all the trimmings today so a bit of work there.

I will be around but posting will be limited because of the wait time.

Love to all💞💞💞
@RS
Any updates for us about Jordan?
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

YES. ❣❣❣ I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who has posted and when 😳😳 the delay makes responses out of sync. And I cant keep track Trying hard to make sure no one thinks I'm not SEEING them

@Vicky
@Blossom
@honey
@RS

HELLO ❣❣❣ I'm reading and liking posts. Love and ((((HUGS)))) -GYPSY 💞💞💞💞
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Geeze see what I mean

@Margaret

missed your post 😕 didnt mean to exclude 💞
-Gypsy
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Now I remember the cream you are talking about! Smells a little like rotten eggs. Never had occasion to use it myself but a friend of mine used it on a dog that had been dragged by a car and had a severe case of "road rash". And I mean no fur on one side. Re-grew the hair wonderfully. She also "watered" it down with mineral oil and used it on ear mites. And apparently it tastes as bad as it smells so it doesn't get licked off. Granny used to make a salve with 3 parts sulphur and one part mineral or baby oil that smelled exactly the same. She put it on our horse when it got rain rot if I remember right (we're talking almost 60 years ago!)

It just makes my day that your fur baby will have some relief now!!

@Vicky

I agree.This trying to "chat" with the monitoring delay truly is a pain in the patoot.

@RS

What a wonderful and heartfelt thing you are doing with your project! I am sure it will be appreciated more than you can possibly know.

@Blossom

Glad to be of help! I would be changing her diet as quickly as she will tolerate it. "The shingle is out" and the "check is in the mail" LOL
Say, were you the one whose dog has seizures? i have some more info/advice on that issue too.
This monitoring is going to end my time here. Just can’t do it. Upsets me just to post here knowing it may or may now show...and if it does it will be hours later.

Thank you sister mine. Doing what we can💞💞
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning all!

Raining here again today. I keep hoping it will wash away all of our worries. Sigh....

Working on our program some today. More phone calls than anything. Then over to the high school where everything is being stored and distributed from.

Making a turkey and all the trimmings today so a bit of work there.

I will be around but posting will be limited because of the wait time.

Love to all💞💞💞
@RS
Any updates for us about Jordan?
Actually YES! I forgot to post...she was up and walking days ago...NO PAIN MEDS! She texted us and said she was “kicking this thing’s butt! And winning!”
That’s our Jordan❣️❣️❣️
6 x