Monday (3/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Monday (3/30) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
What happened to my post from last night at 10:18pm.
I didn’t violate any rules I know about.
If I did, please tell me, so I know what is not acceptable.
Its so stressful when postings just disappear without any explanation, especially at this time when the only outside human CONTACT is via postings, texting one another.

Stay safe 😍
Vicky
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle
What happened to my post from last night at 10:18pm.
I didn’t violate any rules I know about.
If I did, please tell me, so I know what is not acceptable.
Its so stressful when postings just disappear without any explanation, especially at this time when the only outside human CONTACT is via postings, texting one another.

Stay safe 😍
Vicky
Hello I hope you stay safe too. I wasn't working at that time so to be truthful I can't confirming what occurred with posts at that hour. But if I find out anything I will confirm :).
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
Thank you Danielle 🥰
I really miss the morning coffee posts. By now RS or Gypsy would gave cheered me up with their humor.
Things are sooo depressing on isolation because my kids are afraid that anyone age 60 plus,will die if they get the Covid-19 by going outside.
I know you and everyone else are suffering too.
I wish that EVIL SNAKE would slither away into the Abyss 🐉🐉
I used to love shopping for shoplc bargains to buy gifts for the family. Over 40 family to gift for multi- occasions.
I am sooo down that I just watch the on air items, but dont buy.
I think shoplc offering coupons like they used to, might jolt me. If you check my items for several years, lots were with 45% coupons( in the old days, the starting price was not increased before a coupon was applied) now that has changed, so 30% off is more like 10% off. Of course that is up to shoplc. I can still DREAM😆
Anyway, now that I vented, I feel better.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO 😇❤️

Vicky
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Debbie Downer here

3/30/2020

I am going to do my Washington Covid19 Update now for two reasons. First it appears that substantiated figures are not readily available until after the posting/monitoring time on this forum. Secondly the earlier I do this before trying to go to sleep, the better I sleep. So here goes.

At last report we have lost 217 people in my state to this virus--- (and I quote)Almost 5,000 confirmed cases

The good news is so far I don't fit in either of these categories.
So many JQ. 😟 did I hear another nursing home got hit? Ugh.
I am wondering one big thing. Where have the homeless gone?
We were thinking of crossing the line soon for supplies. Maybe not yet huh?
Hopefully you'll see this.
Gypsy... What happened to poor Saber kitty?? 😿
Blossom.... Our late boy got seizures after he got frontline. Just tossing that out there
RS....I need some turkey and stuffing. Comfort food needed!!
Vicky... I know what you mean. We need comfort now.
Hopefully you guys will see this.
Oh yes, also this.... We're having a blizzard right now. 😂😂😂 probably get close to a foot overnight. YAY!!! ⛄️
The chickens will not be pleased come morning. There go the eggs again.
@Hollie
Thank you for sharing about your late boy (I'm sorry for your loss😢).

My little girl came from shelter w/seizure issue. In the beginning they were mild & I didn't know at the time that's what they were. It was not mentioned on paperwork from previous owner...dirty pool😡. It would not have been a game changer for her adoption but I would have been aware.

Snow snow...NO NO! I'm in agreement with the chickens!💞
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen and Tribe
Posted at 10:18pm EDT
This delayed post is really interfering with the quality of our conversation.
I think if we each mentioned the time we are posting, at least the delay wont be so confusing. Of course it would be easier if we all used the same time period. But as long as we put our time period like its now 10:18pm EDT in my area, we could figure out the equivalent in our area. Its a shame we have to be put thru this☹️

Hope the rest of the evening/night is relaxing to all the tribe, family and fur babies.

😍😘vicky
Vicky,
I think the time stamp is a great idea! (but I'll probably forget sometimes). It's Tuesday 8:55 CST (& here I am posting in yesterday's Morning coffee thread). (SIGH).
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Vicky

It appears that from about 7pm your time to about 5Am no moderators are reviewing posts. No knowledge of this, just a hunch.
3 x