Give me a break

Kittycat

Give me a break

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Sorry shop lc but I watch your channel for jewelry and to get a break from all that's going on in the world. I don't want to see masks every couple of hours. This time 40 min. I don't care if anyone disagrees but we do need a break from this and this just keeps reminding us and we can't get away from it. I think everyone knows it's serious so let us forget it for just a little while and enjoy shopping again.
9 x

Blazemom

Re: Give me a break

Post by Blazemom » 4 years ago

Yes I agree that sometimes the presentations do go on for too long and it is nice to get away from the harsher realities we are dealing with right now. But I am very happy that ShopLC made this item available to its customers and I truly appreciate it. Now that it's starting to look like the guidelines might be changing, it is impossible to get masks anywhere. I was grateful to turn on the TV and see them.
3 x

Charity_N_WI

Post by Charity_N_WI » 4 years ago

KittyCat,
You are beyond wrong. I also watch (and buy) from ShopLC, as an escape from the stress of the world. But, I do have to leave the house and be in the world, more than I would like. That was true before any pandemic. I am disabled and stuck in a wheelchair, when out of the house. If it wasn’t for ShopLC, I wouldn’t have been able to purchase any N95 Masks, Dust Masks, or even Hand Sanitizer.
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 4 years ago

Me too! Thanks Shoplc! I live in a small rural town with only a few businesses. Just the other week they closed our Dollar Tree because a worker tested positive. It is just up the street from our house. Pretty scary! I am 67 and live with my 83 year old sister. We hadn’t been able to find any masks, gloves, or sanitizers. I was thrilled when I saw those masks on Shoplc! I know it’s hard to constantly be bombarded with virus stuff on tv ....but let me tell you, I’ll put up with in in order to get some life saving supplies!
4 x