Budget Pay

Blossom

Budget Pay

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
There have been a few recent posts regarding budget pay orders. Would you please clarify SLC's current policy concerning payments due?
Thank you!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Budget Pay

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hello,

At this time we have not made any formal changes to our BP payment policy. The reason for this is because we already offer things like pushing payments forward and payment arrangements. So, if you are financially impacted by the covid-19 situation I would recommend first contacting CS. A CSR agent can move forward payments roughly 3wks (depends how close due date is). But we of course understand things happen and are willing to meet our customers where they are during this difficult time.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
Yesterday (twice) when I checked my BP order, the web said 'There are no budget payment orders at this time' (or something similar).

However, today everything is showing up as it should, so I was only confused for a day!

Thank you!
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle
Yesterday (twice) when I checked my BP order, the web said 'There are no budget payment orders at this time' (or something similar).

However, today everything is showing up as it should, so I was only confused for a day!

Thank you!
Oh really that is odd! I am glad that things worked out. If something like that happens again please let me know. I didn't have a lot of people reporting an issue. But of course that doesn't mean that we may not have had something occur. I hope you have a great day!
3 x