Tuesday (3/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Hot4TENER

Re: Tuesday (3/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@honey
I have seeds and tray here waiting to b planted. I’ve never started indoor seeds b4, but neighbor encouraged me about a month ago. I just don’t wanna start too early. Pretty soon. I’ll have to plant in pots on my deck bcuz the deer here are ravenous!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Boy-oh-boy are these posts getting scrambled and even disappearing into who knows where!

I forgot to let you guys know I did hustle my ample behind to the Post Office. Nothing from either Catticus or the Dept of Licensing. :( :( I did get something for a Martha S whose number is off one from my box. US Postal service strikes again!

Stopped by the grocery store for a couple of items as it is on the way back, but one glance inside the door and decided I would just wait until my normal weekly run tomorrow. One cashier. Count'em. One cashier. Self check out--full.( Heavy sigh.) Here's to hoping it is better tomorrow. I'm going to ask my ride to the store tomorrow if we can swing by the PO so I don't have to hoof it back there again.

Sissy sister is feeling better and asking bout her namesake. Told her mom-to-be is in seclusion as she is upset the baby daddy is not stepping up to the plate. She is working on names for the little ones as we speak.

Love you all!!!!!!!! Stay safe and don't forget a special prayer tonight for our special OSOTT.

@Gypsy Be careful with those flakes if you are allergic!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

5:10 PST

The Bad News Bear here again.

I do not know why I bother. Guess I just don't like to quit once I start something. Once again the State Dept of Health website has crashed. They also dropped the little tidbit on the news today that their figures may be up to three days behind. Therefore I do not guarantee the accuracy of the following:

226 dead 5,320 confirmed cases

@Hollie Did you feel the earthquake? Just doesn't stop does it.
2 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Good evening Gypsy
I'm trying to picture you crawling on the floor dripping in tanzanite. Thanks for the update on Saber I feel better knowing that he is improving. It is so hard when our fur babies are sick. It is almost 11:00 and time for bed. talk more tomorrow. Give Saber a treat from auntie Margaret
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter
So glad to see you posted. I was worried a tornado got you!

Hope all is well with you, your mom, hubby & 15lb sausage w/legs💞
3 x