Tuesday (3/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Re: Tuesday (3/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Blossom
1:15 pm

Good afternoon ❣❣❣ I've been busy all morning with errands and taking care of Saber and following him around cleaning up as "leaves" the sulphur creme through out the apartment 😖😖😖 I know it cant. E helped but dont like it in the carpet !!! I finally took another little break to try and get the posts sorted out
I hope our OSOTT is getting some undisturbed sleep I know how exhausted she must be.
Hope today is a great on for you...Brrrrrr 🥶🥶🥶 stay warm 🥰🥰🥰 -Gypsy
2 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
@Blossom,
Thank you both for making me laugh.
You are so knowledgeable and so much fun. HOW DO THEY DO IT!
I take your kind words to heart.
Why am I paying hundreds of dollars to a vet when you are both more helpful and caring then he is. mind you he is kind of hot looking. I asked him if we could do more tests to determine what is making Thunder sick. He said at this point it is a process of elimination and to call him back on Friday if Thunder doesn't seem himself. I called my old vet that truly trust (not so good looking) but their office is still closed. The vet tech. told me they would have done the same things and to give it a month.
I stopped giving Thunder the new cat food I bought just before he got sick and I'm going to cut out chicken and grains. I put out at least 3 different cat foods for him and he chooses the one he wants. Nothing goes to waste Chaos (should have called him Damion) who is just 8 months old waits until Thunder is finished and he sneaks in and eats everything that's left.
Oh boy what if he dose have parasites, worms or ulcerative colitis. I tried to look at his waist to see if I can see anything. Sorry I know that sounds gross. If you want to block me I would understand.
As the stomach turns.
P.S.Jewelry Queen I read your daily pray and it sets the tone for the day and puts me on the right track.
hugs to both of you
1 x

Gypsy

@Hollie

1:25 pm

I'm sure by now you've caught up on the Saber posts. But my poor baby had a severe allergic reaction to a flea medicine that I purchased thinking that because it was "all natural" it would be safe for my babies.....I was wrong 😪😪😪😪 if I could post an picture you all would be so dismayed. But hopefully he will be able to get better sooner than later. Take care -Gypsy 💞💙💞💙
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

By the way, there is a title on the main page of SLC.
Shop Lc's response to COVID19
it is interesting blog. there are other subjects there
and I looked ahead about 5 or 6 other titles and there
is another title about our pets and COVID19. taking care
of them, keeping supplies for them.

the whole blog has many nice subjects and it is just
above the discount coupon code on the main page.
I already know that depending on what device you
are using, it may not be accessible, take a look.

honey
3 x

Gypsy

@Margaret

1:37 pm

Hey Miss Margaret - glad to read that Thunder kitty is doing better 🤗 I know how troubling it is when your babies aren't feeling well and we are not sure what's wrong or what to do. Hope he gets better 💙 -Gypsy
1 x

Gypsy

@honey

HELLO 🤗

Gypsy
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Blossom

I may be wrong here (What? Me wrong?) but the way I understand it is that in cats (not humans) there is a virus that attacks the DNA and alters it. This predisposes cells in the bone marrow to be susceptible to cancer and allow the white blood cells to go crazy and start multiplying which then results in leukemia. A cat can have a lot of white cells reproducing in order to fight a severe infection for example, but not have leukemia. But if a vet tests for this virus and it is present, AND there is also a high white blood cell count, they can be pretty sure the cat has leukemia without having to test for a bunch of other things. Cancer is not contagious, but this virus that can pave the way for leukemia is. Theoretically, if a cat had enough X-rays for example they could get leukemia without having the virus.

Does this make any sense at all?
1 x

Gypsy

@Moderators

I've posted 4 or 5 different responses to people on this thread but you haven't posted any of them....why ?
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderators

I've posted 4 or 5 different responses to people on this thread but you haven't posted any of them....why ?
@

Hello Gypsy,

We go through the posts periodically through the day, I am going through the most recent one's now. I appreciate your patience :).
0 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
Hi Gypsy, You are always so companionate and caring. I look forward to reading your morning prayers and quotes for us all. It sets the tone for the day and keeps me on track. It is a great start to my day, with a laughing. Thanks for chiming in on Thunder. I really pray that God has my back and everything is OK
Some people are more gifted then others. You are appreciated.
3 x