Tuesday (3/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Re: Tuesday (3/31) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

there are several posts from first page that are gone now ..I dont understand ???
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hey there Gypsy my apologies,

Wrong posts were being deleted. There was nothing wrong with the posts. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Blossom, Good afternoon I read your post about being busy all afternoon but if you get a chance can you update us on Saber, if not this evening tomorrow. . I cant stop thinking about his leg.
I will pray for him and you
1 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hey there Gypsy my apologies,

Wrong posts were being deleted. There was nothing wrong with the posts. Thanks for your understanding.
No worries, mistakes happen. I was just really surprised and confused 😊 -Gypsy
1 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@honey
How nice of you to mention me! Ive been reading, but not posting. Of course I wanted to post on sweet OSOTT's thread about her mom's passing. So sad. Ive been hunkering down. I've really not had any human contact except for my husband and sons for 15 days. I have not gone ANYWHERE, except for daily neighborhood walks. I've been pushing myself harder every day. I'm hoping to be up to a jog in a couple of weeks. Today I jogged about 1/3 of my usual route. I figure if I do catch this darn virus, I want my heart and lungs at a better capacity, so I'm pushing myself! Hubby and one son are working from home, and another son is doing his university studies from home. Sometimes having everyone home is nice, but sometimes they make me crazy! They are all little mess makers. Also, I've been cooking more since everyone is home. Older son, hubby & I have been doing the Beach Body 3-week yoga retreat nightly. I've never really done yoga (maybe 2 classes ...ever). I'm liking these DVD's very much. They are pretty difficult at times, but they explain what to do and what not to do very well. I've called most of my funeral lunch volunteers, (that took about 2 full days because we all seemed to need to talk) just to check in on them during this stay at home order. They are so sweet. Most of them are in their 70's, with a few in their 60's, ( I'm mid 50's) but they seem to be keeping themselves busy and positive. My 98 year old mom is in a nursing home. My sisters and I haven't been able to visit her for almost 3 weeks, but my sisters have face timed with the assistance of staff. I can only call. Her mind is really pretty good, confused sometimes, but not too bad. ( she's wheel chair bound) She's keeping spirits up. I just feel so bad for her because they don't have group activities or daily mass anymore. They aren't even eating in the dining room. So her socializing is pretty much gone for now because of the virus precautions, but hopefully they keep all the residents healthy.
Since our cable provider was kind enough to give us a couple of movie channels during our lock down, we've watched a couple of movies. At first I thought it was just the movie currently on air, but my son showed me how to access the "on-demand" movies! Who hoo! There's probably 150 movie choices on each of the 2 channels. Oh...I didn't mention that my office is currently closed, but I may go in next week if I get a call (no public, only 2 or 3 workers). I only work part time, but i miss it. Honey, you're probably sorry you asked...but this is the story of what seems to be my "New Life" during these uncertain times. I'll try to post once in a while, but with the delay...its kind of hard to converse or make a funny comment. You and the Tribe are in my prayers, as always.
5 x

Gypsy

@Hot4T@Hot4TENER

5:25 pm

Geeze ❣❣❣ you are a busy bee and so active, here I am content to multi task watching TV and reading 😂😂😂 I've got stupid blue box following me..😳 makes it hard to type cant see text. Hopefully soon this old world will get back to normal and we can get on with our lives as before. But we all know how to wash our hands now 🤲😄 take care and we'll chat later -Gypsy
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Hot4TENER
Hi, sounds like you are doing everything you can
to keep physically healthy and mentally healthy.
Keep up the good work. I heard chit chat on the
radio this afternoon that since the stay at home
thing for the COVID19, everyone is over eating
and gaining 19 pounds! ha
Since I make fewer trips to the market, what-
ever I do bring home I try to prepare and freeze
something. so, with lean ground beef, I made
plenty of little meatballs for wedding soup.
It's good that your guys are home working and
studying. If ya like to cook, you've got the
takers!

I like to have a little garden and start that in
May. Last Monday, I started heirloom tomato
seeds and today they are sprouted.... awe
just lovin' it!

98!!!! your mom's almost 100!!! God Bless her.
I hope that you get to visit your mom soon. I
have a friend, same situation as you, she brings
a meal to her mom every day and has only been
able to do face time.

Nobody knows how temporary this lock down will
last, my county was listed to begin this evening.
You're right, hunker down, you're in charge of
keeping you and your guys well!!

Love and prayers, honey
3 x

Gypsy

@Margaret

5:33 pm

Gypsy here-- I will keep you updated on Saber ! Thank you for caring ❣ Right now no real changes but he's not chewing on his legs or tearing more fur off his body. I've been crawling around on floor cleaning up the creme as it hardens it starts to flake off and I dont want it ground into the carpet. I'm too old to be crawling around on carpet 😳🤪 -Gypsy
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@honey

It's a sad change indeed. We all had a good thing going here & we blew it. If we aren't forgiven, I'll probably end up drifting away. It's not easy to communicate any more & the more time spent trying to stay current with everyone is challenging.😥
@Blossom
6:25 pm

Please dont drift away 🥺🥺🥺🥺
💞💞(((HUGS)))-GYPSY
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Margaret

5:33 pm

Gypsy here-- I will keep you updated on Saber ! Thank you for caring ❣ Right now no real changes but he's not chewing on his legs or tearing more fur off his body. I've been crawling around on floor cleaning up the creme as it hardens it starts to flake off and I dont want it ground into the carpet. I'm too old to be crawling around on carpet 😳🤪 -Gypsy
Do some leg lifts or push ups while your on the floor crawling around! It’ll keep off those extra 19 lbs that we’re all gonna gain according to honey’s sources🤣
2 x