My Mother Passed Away Peacefully

Angelflutter

Re: My Mother Passed Away Peacefully

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

OSOTT, I am heartbroken at the news of your mother's passing. I am pleased that her passing was peaceful and that you were there. Getting her out of that nursing home gave the two of you extra blessed time. I'm sure mom was aware that you were by her side seeing her off to the gates of Heaven and into our Lord's gentle caress. I now pray for God to give you peace, rest and healing. Mom will be your sweet memory and your constant guardian angel. I ask Him for strength for you as you prepare to lay your mom to rest, and I pray that you get needed rest. Love and hugs. Angelflutter.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

OSOTT I am so sorry for you loss and I know your Heart is broken. For Mother must have been a wonderful woman! She had a wonderful Daughter with such a big heart and like I said before you are a good soul.Look how many people you have touched on here you have me.Love and Huggs to you and your Family.🙏😪
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I’m so very sad to see this but happy you were at her side and you were able to care for her for the past few years. Closure is a very important part of the healing process. I never got closure with my Mom’s death and almost 13 years later I still struggle. She died suddenly and even though I got on a plane the minute I got word...I didn’t arrive in time. I have never forgiven myself for that even though it wasn’t my fault. Losing your parents is one of the most painful things we have to go through in life. Even if you think you’re “prepared”...no one can ever really be prepared. I’m keeping you and your family in my prayers during this difficult time and I’m so happy to hear that ShopLC sent a care package! Hugs!
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks: My deepest condolences for the passing of your dear mom. God bless you for spending years of taking care of her. Your mom will always be by your side. May God give you comfort during these moments. Hugs! Take care.
4 x

Margui

OtherSideOfTheTracks: My deepest condolences for the passing of your dear mom. God bless you for spending years of taking care of her. Your mom will always be by your side. May God give you comfort during these moments. Hugs! Take care.
2 x

Margui

OtherSideOfTheTracks: My deepest condolences for your dear mom’s passing. Be in peace and know that you cared of her with love. Your mom will always be with you. May God brings you comfort and peace during this difficult times. Hugs.
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

OSOTT. I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom. Prayers for peace for you and your pain ease over time. I lost my Mom in ‘04. I still miss her so much. I miss talking to her. It never goes away. I pray you find rest; cherish your memories.
4 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I am very sorry for your lose.
3 x