My Mother Passed Away Peacefully

Moderator_Danielle

Re: My Mother Passed Away Peacefully

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
For those here who know me and about me being a caregiver to my mother for the past three years, I'm sad to announce that Mom (mama) passed away peacefully this morning at 3:20 am , at home and I was by her side. I talked to her about good times we all shared with family and friends, read Scripture to her and prayed mighty hard. God's grace was upon us.

I want to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for your prayers for us for the past few months. You will never know how comforted your prayers were us She was amazed that people we haven't met was praying for her - it made her feel good. I'm forever grateful to you.

I'm also very grateful to ShopLC for this forum where I've made the best of friends to help me through this. Also, your generous package came today and I opened it beside mom's bed and went through everything. She could "hear" but couldn't say anything but I could tell she was very thankful to you as I am. We spoke at length about it. Again, thank you, ShopLC.

God bless us all and please stay safe.

OSOTT
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I am glad she was peaceful, and most of all I am glad you were able to be there with her. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am so very sorry to hear of your moms passing, you did everything possible and your mom had you with her to the end and your tremendous love, I am sure that was a comfort to her. Please know we are all here for you.
7 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Oh dear OSOTT, I’m so sorry! Mom’s finally at peace now with God, but it’s so difficult and sad for you. You are an amazing daughter and I’m so glad that you brought her home for a peaceful passing. I’m sure she felt your love right up until the end. I’ll continue to pray for peace for you.
5 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

So very sorry for your loss. May you honor her with every thoughtful word you say or write, or with every kind deed you do. Cherish your memories. When my mom passed, I wore her cardigan sweaters like ((hugs)). Please take care of yourself at this difficult time...God bless all the caregivers!!
5 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

We all watched as you tirelessly fought for good care for your mom. You were there for her, always. I admire you immensely and your mom was lucky to have such a good daughter. I'm glad her passing was peaceful. Sending love and bear hugs.
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Sending positive healing thoughts your way. 💗
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Dear OSOTT 💞💞💞

You already have my other message. I simply cannot adequately express my sympathy for you and mom. I know how difficult a time this is. We are all here for you 💗

I am so thankful that you were both given the gift of being together during her final moments. Something to cherish. She will always be with you. Her loving spirit will reveal itself to you in time. ❤️❤️❤️
6 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

Your concern and care for your mom is a most beautiful expression of Love!

I AM So Sorry for your loss

My Deepest Sympathies !

----------William
5 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Dear OSOTT,
I’m so sorry to hear that your Dear Mom passed last night,
You have been an extraordinary caring, and loving daughter. You did everything possible to keep her comfortable and to feel loved throughout her illness. I wish we could all have someone like you, To take care of us in our time of need. You have the kindest ❤️ heart.
I hope that you can rest, and take care of yourself when time permits.
I hope you find peace and comfort. Sending you prayers and warm, loving 🥰 thoughts
5 x