'Bout to give up!

JewelryQueen

'Bout to give up!

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

In the last 2 days I have posted several times. 3 separate posts have not been approved for some reason, They were not inflamatory, lewd, rude, political, controversial, mean, demeaning, etc etc!! So what in the blue blazes is going on here? For example I posted the Covid19 statistics for my state at approx 5:15 Pacific Standard Time on 3/31/2020. As of 8:50, over 3 and half hours later, it still has not shown up. This is not even in the middle of the night or at an exceptionally early hour of the morning.

I am not the only one. This is happening more frequently than should be acceptable. Some posts that were approved earlier are even mysteriously disappearing after being posted, with no explanation as to why.

Is there nothing that can be done? If not, SLC might as well do away with this forum as it definitely is not a place to socialize or even exchange ideas in a timely manner in my humble opinion.

Respectfully Submitted,

Jewelry Queen
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: 'Bout to give up!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

In the last 2 days I have posted several times. 3 separate posts have not been approved for some reason, They were not inflamatory, lewd, rude, political, controversial, mean, demeaning, etc etc!! So what in the blue blazes is going on here? For example I posted the Covid19 statistics for my state at approx 5:15 Pacific Standard Time on 3/31/2020. As of 8:50, over 3 and half hours later, it still has not shown up. This is not even in the middle of the night or at an exceptionally early hour of the morning.

I am not the only one. This is happening more frequently than should be acceptable. Some posts that were approved earlier are even mysteriously disappearing after being posted, with no explanation as to why.

Is there nothing that can be done? If not, SLC might as well do away with this forum as it definitely is not a place to socialize or even exchange ideas in a timely manner in my humble opinion.

Respectfully Submitted,

Jewelry Queen
Hello,

We have several people reviewing posts daily. I also have several posts I approve shortly after submitted. I am very sorry for any delays experience and appreciate everyone’s patience as we work through this. Some posts were deleted yesterday in error I did confirm that with Gypsy, those are the only posts I am aware that were deleted. I deleted some of my own that were old.

Thanks again for your understanding.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Me too says they need to look at my posts first.😮😬😠
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Me too says they need to look at my posts first.😮😬😠
@Boston Irish

Everybody's posts have to be reviewed before they're submitted.

Hope you & yours are doing well.
Stay safe💞
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I see mine wasn't posted!
4 x