Well...

Blossom

Well...

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

...here I sit. No one here to talk with.

Finally finished a book I've been reading for months. Only 188 pages, not a bad book just not the kind that kept me riveted.

About an American fighter pilot (WW II) who was overseas, had a fiancé back home but falls in love with another who is a WAAF from England. He is torn between the life he has planned back in US after his tour of duty & the girl who captures his heart....

Not my usual type of book, slow read but determined to finish. Glad that's over.

Nothing good on tv. Grateful my satellite provider has generously allowed free viewing for different movie channels at different times. Now I remember why I quit paying for them...there's nothing on.

It's 11:40pm (cst). If I go to sleep now, I'll wake up around 3-4am & there still won't be anything good on tv or anyone here to talk with. Maybe I'll go through what's left of my unread books & pick one that will be better. Ok then....
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Well...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Blossom

I'm here and Coffees on ☕☕ Please stop by ❣❣❣ -Gypsy
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning TRIBE,
Awesome Blossom, Good morning.

The last post you left yesterday
really saddened me. Don't you
fade away. Your are close to many
hearts here.
For whatever we did to complicate
things at the forum, I wish it would
get ironed out. In he meantime we
will just post sketchy as we go. right?
you bet!
I am staying tuned to the good deals
on today. Last night the governor put
my county on lock down, for the month!!
Our restaurants have been closed, except
for take out, for two weeks now. It's a
tough job, but I am ordering, ha, to HELP
our dear family owned's to not have to
fold up and close. I use apps and
FACEBOOK to get some orders placed and
all's I do is go pick up! ha The people are
soooo friendly.
There are some generous cafes and coffee
shops serving coffee 24/7. Do you do
Facebook? I hear Lolo this morning keeping
in touch w/viewers thru FACEBOOK. She is
the nicest of all, I have always loved her.
If you do go to FACEBOOK, try the restaurants
and cafes and see who is doing curbsides.
Like me, I am sooooo sure you'll see your
best friends driving by to pick up too! haha

Love you Blossom and TRIBE,
keeping in touch, love and prayers, honey
9:30AM EST
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@honey
Sorry, I left your name out in my last post which might or might not be posted. Your post was not yet there.
Your post was a heartfelt touching post to Blossom.
Doesnt Management realize that in our most stressful LOCKED UP time in our lives, and they are making it alot worse.
There is twitter, where we can instantaneously communicate with each other. Hmmm🤔

Hugs ❤️Vicky
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@honey
Sorry, I left your name out in my last post which might or might not be posted. Your post was not yet there.
Doesnt Management realize that in our most stressful LOCKED UP time in our lives, and they are making it alot worse.
There is twitter, where we can instantaneously communicate with each other. Hmmm🤔

Hugs ❤️Vicky
VICKY

I didnt see you post ???
Are you doing good ??? -Gypsy
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning TRIBE,
Awesome Blossom, Good morning.

The last post you left yesterday
really saddened me. Don't you
fade away. Your are close to many
hearts here.
For whatever we did to complicate
things at the forum, I wish it would
get ironed out. In he meantime we
will just post sketchy as we go. right?
you bet!
I am staying tuned to the good deals
on today. Last night the governor put
my county on lock down, for the month!!
Our restaurants have been closed, except
for take out, for two weeks now. It's a
tough job, but I am ordering, ha, to HELP
our dear family owned's to not have to
fold up and close. I use apps and
FACEBOOK to get some orders placed and
all's I do is go pick up! ha The people are
soooo friendly.
There are some generous cafes and coffee
shops serving coffee 24/7. Do you do
Facebook? I hear Lolo this morning keeping
in touch w/viewers thru FACEBOOK. She is
the nicest of all, I have always loved her.
If you do go to FACEBOOK, try the restaurants
and cafes and see who is doing curbsides.
Like me, I am sooooo sure you'll see your
best friends driving by to pick up too! haha

Love you Blossom and TRIBE,
keeping in touch, love and prayers, honey
9:30AM EST
@honey

As sweet as thy name!😄
You're & others here are still so positive & I wish I could be too.

I am sad! Posts aren't first placed in order, then I post trying to fix that blooper, then the out of order post magically appears where it should have been to begin with making my fix-it post look stupid.

No one probably remembers but my friend w/terminal cancer has now been told 'there's nothing left to do & she has less than 6 months'. No funerals being held for anyone (due to virus) & she asked me (text) to come talk to her sometimes at the cemetery😥

Just called my doctor's office (1 1/2 hours away) thinking they would reschedule for later date but...no! So I still have to go in 2 weeks! They're in a county with positive COVID-19 cases (my county so far has none, thankfully).

I'm upset about her, my doctor's appt & now on top of all that...the ruined communications here! Just when socializing safely is needed most...we're denied!

No I don't do FB. I did for a short time but decided it wasn't for me. I like LoLo too!

I'm sorry for venting & I'm sorry it didn't help me or anyone else to do so. I shouldn't even (try to) post.

Please stay safe!
Love you too💞
1 x

Gypsy

@Blossom

Dont go anywhere.....WE ARE HERE. 💔
Vent all you need even if our posts dont get put up right away we are still listening and we hear you.
I dont have Facebook either. And its still all going to work out and be okay. (((HUGS)))(((HUGS)))
please keep checking in 💞💞 -Gypsy
0 x

honey

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@honey

Hugs ❤️Vicky
Hi Vicky, I hope that you too are all hunkered
down and heeding gov't warnings. My little
boro is so quiet, no traffic, ...nuttin'! ha
I guess that we are all on the COVID19 DIET...
stay home and just eat and gain 19pounds! :lol:

I have never tweeted or texted. I stay in touch
with family by email and then friends by BLOG.
I have use face book to order from cafes
and coffee joints around here. They deliver or
have curb service for pick up. very friendly

Well girlfrien' , stay healthy - wash your hands,
don't touch your face (or anyone else's face :lol: )
and cough in your elbow!
(((hugs)))
miss you, love and prayers, honey
1 x

honey

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@honey

Hugs ❤️Vicky
Hi Vicky, my county is on lock down since last night till
end of April.
All the restaurants have already been doing take outs
by curbside. Oh and I use face book
use face book to place some orders.
Some of the cafe's and coffee joints are open 24/7.
I am not even sure how long some of our markets will still
deliver groceries. Except for fresh produce and milk, per
norm, I might get by. hahaha

I hope that you are hunkered down with all your needs.
We are all on the COVID19 diet (stay home, eat, and gain
19pounds! :lol:

Wash your hands, don't touch your face (or anyone else's
face :lol: ) cough and sneeze in your sleeve.

(((hugs)))
Talk to you later girlfrien', love and prayers, honey
1 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
...here I sit. No one here to talk with.

Finally finished a book I've been reading for months. Only 188 pages, not a bad book just not the kind that kept me riveted.

About an American fighter pilot (WW II) who was overseas, had a fiancé back home but falls in love with another who is a WAAF from England. He is torn between the life he has planned back in US after his tour of duty & the girl who captures his heart....

Not my usual type of book, slow read but determined to finish. Glad that's over.

Nothing good on tv. Grateful my satellite provider has generously allowed free viewing for different movie channels at different times. Now I remember why I quit paying for them...there's nothing on.

It's 11:40pm (cst). If I go to sleep now, I'll wake up around 3-4am & there still won't be anything good on tv or anyone here to talk with. Maybe I'll go through what's left of my unread books & pick one that will be better. Ok then....
@Blossom
I don’t have any good books to read right now, but I love a good mystery! I like to take the clues and try to solve it on my own before I get to the end. Remember that about me when you read my posts. Yep, a good mystery book is my GO TO when I’m feeling down and lonely.
@JewelryQueen
On another note, I keep reading posts about Jewelry Queen’s amazing lotions. My WORD! They must be wonderful. I love the smell of roses. I imagine that’s what heaven must smell like. Do you use actual rose petals? Do you PRESS them? Or do you use rose oil? I know we’ve only been FRIENDS for a short while, but someday, somehow, I’d love to try your lotion! Maybe someday you can start a business, or sell your secret recipes to a company and we could all enjoy them. You probably would get rich from the royalties. 🤣. Also, that was a really really nice thing you did buying the lamp for catticus. By her posts you can tell she really loves it! The fact that it’s a touch lamp and doesn’t have to be UNPLUGGED every night makes it really nice for her mom at night. You’re so thoughtful!
I finally ventured out today for the first time in 15 days. I needed groceries and they’re predicting that the next two to three weeks are going to be really bad. I looked like the biggest geek in the world. I had a neoprene like collar that I have from skiing tied high around my nose and mouth and I wore my reading glasses to protect my eyes, and waterproof winter gloves on my hands. I got all I needed but the entire outing was kind of traumatic for me. No one else had any masks or protective gear. Well the store trip is over for now, but I hope to see you there soon.
3 x