Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well........Hello April
3:40am

They say ☔ April showers ☔bring 🌼May flowers 🌼
But here in Texas it just brings Monster 🦟Mosquitos

The older we get The more we see -That life is one long April fools joke
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏
My prayers this morning are for everyone to be blessed with Health , Peace and Compassion for others.
My thoughts were with OSOTT for most of the day yesterday and this morning she was my first thought. I pray that she finds the comfort she needs. She and her mom were so very close and this will be difficult . So many of us have suffered with tragic loss and bonded because of our loss. It has been such a blessing to be able to share our "stories" with each other. I know there are some that dont understand our closeness. But it's something that is felt not explained.

💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏

🥰☕☕☕☕☕☕☕🥰
Someone thought it would be funny to switch my coffee to decaf as an April Fools Day joke...........
They should be out of the hospital by this weekend
☕☕☕Let's have a cup ☕☕☕

A cold front arrived here over night....temps will only be in the 80's this week 😊 lower humidity ❣ So fantastic weather for me. Saber is out from under the bed currently laying in window. He looks awful but he was purring this morning. I cant cuddle him yet and I'm not sure he'd want me to right now anyway but I'm hoping he's on the mend 🥰🥰 I didnt get any response to my email from pet smart so after laundry was done I stopped by local store and showed them pictures of Saber and the product that I purchased. They were horrified and immediately refunded my money , pulled the product from thier shelves, filed an action report for me with thier corp.office and said they would also be in touch with product manufacturer. Now that is quality customer service proof that they care about customers and our fur babies🥰🥰
In reading the posts now I keep getting confused, they seem out of order {sigh} hope we can get back our forum soon where we are able to truly Chat- Share & Socialize.
I'm going to make another post after this to try and answer the late posts from yesterday and the one I missed

Remember:
We're all fools whether we dance or not
So we might as well DANCE
💞💞💞Gypsy 💞💞💞

💃 🦋 💃 🦋 💃 🦋
5 x

Catticus

Re: Wednesday (4/1) Coffee ☕☕

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Well........Hello April
3:40am

They say ☔ April showers ☔bring 🌼May flowers 🌼
But here in Texas it just brings Monster 🦟Mosquitos

The older we get The more we see -That life is one long April fools joke
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏
My prayers this morning are for everyone to be blessed with Health , Peace and Compassion for others.
My thoughts were with OSOTT for most of the day yesterday and this morning she was my first thought. I pray that she finds the comfort she needs. She and her mom were so very close and this will be difficult . So many of us have suffered with tragic loss and bonded because of our loss. It has been such a blessing to be able to share our "stories" with each other. I know there are some that dont understand our closeness. But it's something that is felt not explained.

💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏💔💔🙏

🥰☕☕☕☕☕☕☕🥰

Someone thought it would be funny to switch my coffee to decaf as an April Fools Day joke...........
They should be out of the hospital by this weekend

☕☕☕Let's have a cup ☕☕☕

A cold front arrived here over night....temps will only be in the 80's this week 😊 lower humidity ❣ So fantastic weather for me. Saber is out from under the bed currently laying in window. He looks awful but he was purring this morning. I cant cuddle him yet and I'm not sure he'd want me to right now anyway but I'm hoping he's on the mend 🥰🥰 I didnt get any response to my email from pet smart so after laundry was done I stopped by local store and showed them pictures of Saber and the product that I purchased. They were horrified and immediately refunded my money , pulled the product from thier shelves, filed an action report for me with thier corp.office and said they would also be in touch with product manufacturer. Now that is quality customer service proof that they care about customers and our fur babies🥰🥰
In reading the posts now I keep getting confused, they seem out of order {sigh} hope we can get back our forum soon where we are able to truly Chat- Share & Socialize.
I'm going to make another post after this to try and answer the late posts from yesterday and the one I missed

Remember:
We're all fools whether we dance or not
So we might as well DANCE
💞💞💞Gypsy 💞💞💞

💃 🦋 💃 🦋 💃 🦋
😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😂
2 x

Gypsy

@Vicky
@Angelflutter
@Blossom
@JewelryQueen

Are you here ????
The coffees hot and fresh ☕☕
3 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

Amen Gypsy,
My hope is that everyone in the Tribe, the forum, Shoplc, USA and Canada (I think this covers it) have a blessed day.
I'm off to get my first grocery curb pickup order. Lets hope I pick-up the right one. I know Chaos and Thunder my 2 cats are fussy eaters.
Enjoy your coffee.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

If April Showers Bring May Flowers

What Do May Flowers Bring????????
🌷🌸🌺🌼🌷🌼🌺🌸🌷
.......Pilgrims.

🥰 😂 😝 🤣 🥳 🤣 😝 😂 🥰
4 x

Gypsy

@JewelryQueen]

8:20 am

Dont worry I'm using gloves when I'm following Saber around. Although I do believe I have been thoroughly de-flea'd myself 😳😳

And I've discovered that I cant wear the latex gloves for very long....start to "taste" them and my lips go numb. Glad I've got a few days before I need to finish my errands. Might just use pair of old brown jersey gloves. GEEZE I cant win for losing 😖
3 x

Gypsy

I wasnt finished......On my last post I meant to press preview not submit.....

To the "Tribe"

RS asked if I would pass along a message to you all.....She has decided to not post here for now
(maybe never) but was unable to say

"Goodbye for now and that she loved us all
And if we ever actually met she'd love to meet for lunch " !!! Her treat ( okay I added that part 🥰)
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Gypsy ,

You have the gift! You made me smile, you made me sad (OSOTT, you're in my thoughts & prayers), then Gypsy, you made me smile again, then laugh out loud & then gave me reassurance (Saber😻). Cats (well animals in general) are so resilient. Glad you took the time to go to that store & they took appropriate action. This will save someone else's pet from the horrible trauma that you & Saber went through with that product. If he's out of hiding & purring, what a reason to dance!💃

May be wrong (you know how I am with birthdays on here 😛)..but doesn't someone you know (very very well) have an April birthday?...hmmmm?
My mom's was 21st.

Hope all the Tribe has a safe and Wonderful Wednesday!

OSOTT..❤❤❤❤❤ ((HUGS))
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

And @JewelryQueen

You're an April baby too!
Pretty sure @D-Flawless is also an April baby.

Happy Birthday to all April babies here!💎🎉📦🎂
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I will try to post this once again. Mods, please let this go through. There is no defamation here, just my own feeling and opinions. Give me this at least....please?

Hello all my friends. I hope today finds you healthy and safe💞

As much as it pains me to say this....I don’t want you to think I just left without a word.

As long as this post approval continues in this forum I will no longer be posting. It is simply too frustrating and time consuming to keep up and many posts, apparently, mine included...never get posted.

Apparently things got out of hand, obviously SLC didn’t like what was said and this is the result. I think this is a sad state of affairs.

SLC...you have done many things that we the customers do not like, said things that are untrue, mis-represented items, etc. BUT...we remain your loyal customers. We didn’t punish you like a recalcitrant child.
But here were are on verbal “lockdown”. Isn’t the physical lockdown we are all enduring enough right now?

So we stuck with you SLC yet you cannot do the same.

I do not expect this post to go through. But I hope it does because it will explain my absence.

Mods, I wish you well. Be safe, stay healthy.

My friends....I would love nothing more than to take you ALL to lunch. Our favorite booth will be waiting💞💞💞
2 x