Wednesday (4/1) Coffee ☕☕

anniebelle

Re: Wednesday (4/1) Coffee ☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

William Preston??? Or should I not ask.?
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Margaret

I am glad Thunder is better. The hair loss has me a bit stumped. It could be due to stress, and we all know he has probably has been stressed these last few days. It also could be a skin allergy, but since he doesn't wear a collar that wouldn't account for it. :?: Ya got me. An infection could be a possible cause. Once again I am baffled.

Keep in touch, and try not to stress yourself, or your hair might fall out too. Then your Hubs will be in real doo doo. Maybe we can send him with my roomie to a desert island somewhere?
2 x

JewelryQueen

@anniebelle

He's a fictitious character. Under the current regime it is best not to ask.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Washington State Covid19 Update that is not an update:

"The flood of Coronavirus data has overwhelmed our disease reporting system. Yesterday's data was current as of March 28 at midnight," per the Department of Health.

My County only - as of Monday-- 150 dead and 2,330 confirmed cases

Related note: There has been a 21% increase in domestic violence last month.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

10pm EDT
I heard that @JewelryQueen also is a DIAMOND 💎BABY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JQ 🎂💐🥂
I will really miss @RS
I am also frustrated with my posts that were rejected.
I never lied about shoplc. As RS said, so many things have gone downhill, yet WE REMAIN DEVOTED BUYERS. Many hosts tell tall tales ( to be nice) Do fake price mistakes to cause a buying frenzy.
Rare to get a great buy anymore. All I see 90% of the time is overpriced items. Now and then a less expensive item is thrown in. So far under $10 friday continues.
Anyway, me telling the truth might get this post rejected. I come from a family retail bargain business background, so I talk from experience.
Changing over to a high end business will hurt the bottom line. The high end buyers are very picky and a huge amount will return what they bought.
It will take months for shoplc to feel the damage that switching over did.

Stay safe ❤️Vicky
5 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen I FINALLY STUMPED YOU. I HEAR THE TRUMPETS PLAYING. My prayers have been answered because I'm not alone. Thank you again JewelryQueen.

Thank you for trying to help me. Thunder eat today and hasn't been vomiting since Saturday. I hope it is stress related and it will pass. I will call the vet again. In case it is food related I will have the pet store put food aside that they think can help. Where I live they are asking us to send them our orders for pick up at the curb.
The pills iam on make my hair fall out. It stops new cells from generating. I miss my hairdresser and I have to pay my bp orders so no more face creams. We all have challenges in our lives but iam tired of my friends saying "oh my I can't top this one."
I have started to include you in my prayers because I need you.
I think your roommate and my husband can move to Jamaica together. I hope it is far enough away.
If I kill him they can't send me to jail because social distancing. I will keep you updated on as the stomach turns.
2 x

Margaret

@JewelryQueen I FINALLY STUMPED YOU. I HEAR THE TRUMPETS PLAYING. My prayers have been answered because I'm not alone. Thank you again JewelryQueen.

Thank you for trying to help me. Thunder eat today and hasn't been vomiting since Saturday. I hope it is stress related and it will pass. I will call the vet again. In case it is food related I will have the pet store put food aside that they think can help. Where I live they are asking us to send them our orders for pick up at the curb.
The pills iam on make my hair fall out. It stops new cells from generating. I miss my hairdresser and I have to pay my bp orders so no more face creams. We all have challenges in our lives but iam tired of my friends saying "oh my I can't top this one."
I have started to include you in my prayers because I need you.
I think your roommate and my husband can move to Jamaica together. I hope it is far enough away.
If I kill him they can't send me to jail because social distancing. I will keep you updated on as the stomach turns.
0 x

Margaret

@JewelryQueen
Do you mind telling us what Country are you from.
The Global numbers are reported cases 935,000 and 193,000 recovered and 47,000 deaths. I live in Canada and in Toronto, 2 hours from me and a population of 5M and have 19 deaths. They have started to give fines for up to 5,000 to people who are not respecting social distancing. As the weather gets warmer people are loosing it, removing barricades from parks and playgrounds. It looks like the hospitals in New York are over whelmed. The death tole is 1941 which has doubled in the last 72 hours. I will continue to have curb side pick ups for all of my needs which will be a challenge since my husband damaged my SUV. It looks pretty bad. It should make people laugh.
0 x

Margaret

@JewelryQueen
I lost my connection during my last post. Didn't get to finish. My cat Chaos walked across my key board and all was gone. Second chances are great.

I'm sorry the numbers from your Country are staggering. It is heartbreaking to hear about people suffering. My husband is from Italy and things aren't good there ether. My auntie lived in Soho New York and made it through 911 and we were there for her. She peacefully passed on a couple of years ago. Thank goodness she doesn't have to deal with this too. We wouldn't have been able to be there for her through this crises. I cant stop the tears for our extended families that we cant be there for.
Our lives have been devastated but out of all of this hero's are rising to the top to help us cope. I know a higher power will help us get through this. Please God bless us deal with our daily challenges.
0 x

JewelryQueen

@Margaret

I am from the US, State of Washington, COUNTY of King. The Covid19 figures from yesterday were just from the surrounding 2,000 square miles. Sorry for the confusion. About 45 miles in any direction from me in other words.

I have a good feeling that Thunder will be much better soon. The hubster I'm not so sure about.
1 x