Wednesday (4/1) Coffee ☕☕

honey

Re: Wednesday (4/1) Coffee ☕☕

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Margaret

I am from the US, State of Washington, COUNTY of King. The Covid19 figures from yesterday were just from the surrounding 2,000 square miles. Sorry for the confusion. About 45 miles in any direction from me in other words.

I have a good feeling that Thunder will be much better soon. The hubster I'm not so sure about.
Pittsburgh has come up with a vaccine for the virus, works on
mice and they need approval to test humans. it's a 'patch' and
it's plentiful!!! wooo hoooo
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@honey

That is good news indeed! They have developed a vaccine here in Seattle and are conducting human trials now. The first three volunteers have had their initial inoculations. The bad news is that unless the FDA lowers some of their restrictions, the earliest it can get approval for public use is about this time next year. :!:
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Margaret

I am from the US, State of Washington, COUNTY of King. The Covid19 figures from yesterday were just from the surrounding 2,000 square miles. Sorry for the confusion. About 45 miles in any direction from me in other words.

I have a good feeling that Thunder will be much better soon. The hubster I'm not so sure about.
Pittsburgh has come up with a vaccine for the virus, works on
mice and they need approval to test humans. it's a 'patch' and
it's plentiful!!! wooo hoooo
That is some good news.....finally !!!
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@honey

That is good news indeed! They have developed a vaccine here in Seattle and are conducting human trials now. The first three volunteers have had their initial inoculations. The bad news is that unless the FDA lowers some of their restrictions, the earliest it can get approval for public use is about this time next year. :!:
yes Jewelry Queen, many great minds had been
working hard at a vaccine, all over the world, it sure will
be blessing when something good gets concocted and
that the FDA approves of. I keep-a praying! :)
4 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Jewelry Queen,
You make me laugh. Is there a viruses that effect the brain. If so I have been effected and that would explain everything. Sorry for the confusion.
Do you have a crystal ball. You are right
Thunder eat today. Your good wishes resented with me and make me realize I can relax again.

My friend and I used to come up with ways to get ride of our hubby's. We were just making fun of our situation.
One day she rushed up to me laughing and said "antifreeze works." You just have to get a pot belly pig to get rid of the remains and then you have to get rid of the pig leaving no evidence. I answered I can't do that. She said you can't get ride of hubby and I answered infaticalli no I can't get ride of the pig. We laughed so hard. Just in case the FBI is also monitoring we are just kidding. Have a good afternoon.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
@Jewelry Queen,
You make me laugh. Is there a viruses that effect the brain. If so I have been effected and that would explain everything. Sorry for the confusion.
Do you have a crystal ball. You are right
Thunder eat today. Your good wishes resented with me and make me realize I can relax again.

My friend and I used to come up with ways to get ride of our hubby's. We were just making fun of our situation.
One day she rushed up to me laughing and said "antifreeze works." You just have to get a pot belly pig to get rid of the remains and then you have to get rid of the pig leaving no evidence. I answered I can't do that. She said you can't get ride of hubby and I answered infaticalli no I can't get ride of the pig. We laughed so hard. Just in case the FBI is also monitoring we are just kidding. Have a good afternoon.
Margaret,
You're too funny! Reminds me of the movie 'Fried Green Tomatoes'...ever watch that one?
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Blossom

Loved that movie ❣❣ have seen it several times
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Blossom and
@Margaret

Mike and I are DEFINITELY not married---but a neighbor knocked on the front door and asked "Where is Mike?" I hollered "He's out back". They came around to the front door again and said "No, he's not". I said "You didn't dig down far enough!" He left in quite a hurry.,,go figure. :)
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom and
@Margaret

Mike and I are DEFINITELY not married---but a neighbor knocked on the front door and asked "Where is Mike?" I hollered "He's out back". They came around to the front door again and said "No, he's not". I said "You didn't dig down far enough!" He left in quite a hurry.,,go figure. :)
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
3 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen, twisted sister I truly love it. Can I steal this one to share with my sister.
A woman who is applying for a job is told by the interviewer "We are looking for a woman that can do the job of 4 men. She replied "I'm sorry I'm look for full time employment not partime"
1 x