My RA win

Margui

Re: My RA win

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Enjoy your ring. I ordered today the 4 piece wooden boards.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Blossom

Yes indeedy. Just you and me. We'll call it the Jewelry Blossom Queen Review (notice how I got top and bottom billing) and we will have our own float in the parade.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

WOW! What a score on that ring! I have been wanting to buy myself a diamond treat as this is my birthday month but I have mostly been disappointed with their diamond offerings. So happy yours is nice!
Thank you ❣ It took long time, others were winning but then throwing it back so I just kept trying till late one night nobody went over my max bid actually I got it for alot less than my max bid which was already very low. Yes❣ fellow Aries, this is my B-day present to myself especially since it's our birthstone. -Gypsy 💞💞

Hope to "see" you soon !!
4 x

JewelryQueen

@Gyspy

You couldn't keep me way with a sharp stick and handful of dynamite!

I do so miss my "passing ships in the night" posts but I guess there is nothing that can be done.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

Yes indeedy. Just you and me. We'll call it the Jewelry Blossom Queen Review (notice how I got top and bottom billing) and we will have our own float in the parade.
You my dear may have top billing! Smarts over confused!
And you may have bottom as well, that way you'll be there to pick me up when I fall💞
4 x

JewelryQueen

@Blossom

A sandwich it is! Gotta be careful with a name like that on our float though or we will end up in the LGBT parade.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

A sandwich it is! Gotta be careful with a name like that on our float though or we will end up in the LGBT parade.
As always you are right my 'Queen'😅

Finally got the hang of the William Preston book I started reading (I think)!

Pretty sure Catt has all the cheat notes so next time you talk, she can share the outline of William Preston's guide on how not to pull all your hair out!
3 x