My RA win

Gypsy

My RA win

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

All weekend I've checked with USPS about the shipment of my RA win, only to receive msg that pkg was Pre Shipment and not rec'd by them .....I did receive an email from Moderator Preston ( Thank you) that pkg was in Houston and scheduled to arrive 4/2......okay
But this morning I recd msg from USPS that my order is Out for Delivery....sounds GREAT !!! Hope USPS isn't pranking me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Again Thank you Preston for the email response to my inquiry.
- Gypsy
5 x

Blossom

Re: My RA win

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
Betcha get your ring today! My orders have always arrived one day before SLC's delivery date & USPS hasn't been wrong yet!

Hope you love it!πŸ’ž
4 x

Gypsy

Well it did arrive πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I think it is very pretty glad I was able to get it on RA and at a super reasonable price. I had to try ALOT of times and finally got lucky. So HAPPY DANCE for my ring πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
4 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Well it did arrive πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I think it is very pretty glad I was able to get it on RA and at a super reasonable price. I had to try ALOT of times and finally got lucky. So HAPPY DANCE for my ring πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Yay! So glad you got & like your ring!
1 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Yay! So glad you got & like your ring!
Thank you πŸ₯° πŸ’ƒ
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@Gypsy Congrats on winning and on it being beautiful!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

It is so nice to hear some good news! What kind of ring did you get?

I tried to reply to you on another thread regarding a different subject, but I got a message that the forum does not exist?!?

@Blossom

We too ole techno not-so-savvy folks need to stick together. What's been happening with the farm sale?

@Gem Lover

You've been pretty quiet. Are things alright?
3 x

Gypsy

@JewelryQueen

yeah thats happened to me today too
I just log out and log back in and it seems to correct itself.
I won a 3/4ct yellow & white diamond ring πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
And the winning price waaaaay below SLC lowest selling price so I am very happy -Gypsy
5 x

Blossom

@JewelryQueen

Yep, forgot to pack my techno britches before I went on that wild ride! May be just you & me at this rate.

Farm sale? If anybody knows they're not telling me. Far as I know (according to realtor, waiting on survey but good to go). For all I know, surveyor has closed shop due to virus, buyers succumbed to virus...IDK but it's creating alot of anxiety (among other things). Just hoping no news is good news.

Glad Sissy is feeling better. Have you hog-tied Mike yet?
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

WOW! What a score on that ring! I have been wanting to buy myself a diamond treat as this is my birthday month but I have mostly been disappointed with their diamond offerings. So happy yours is nice!
2 x